[2012.03.12] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

OMG, Thank you for maintenance, 2 cc quests  :give_rose:  and 2 relics ( I have 4 so I can't get anymore relic quests  :wacko: ) :facepalm: ;D

The only thing I can say - we'll consider your suggestions about countries but it'll take some time. Soon we will try to add all options to fulfil your requests.

This maintenance is not about fixing payments.

Our hopes on you,if u cant fix soon u will lose ur costumers and our intrest :(

DEAR MODERATORS: FIX SMS IN SAUDI ARABIA IT DOESNT WORK. 59 MCOINS OPTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE GARUNTEED SUCCESS AMPLIFYING RIGHT? BUT IT DOESNT WORK PROPERLY. ALSO MAKE LOOT COST MORE GOLD LIKE BEFORE, EVERYBODY WINS IF YOU DO. WE GET SOME DECENT GOLD AND PEOPLE WILL BUY MSHOP ITEMS FROM OTHER PLAYERS MORE OFTEN SO YOU GAIN MORE MONEY. AND MAKE A SKILL FOR ROGUES TO CATCH OR SLOW DOWN ENEMIES WHO RUN AWAY, LIKE POISON DAGGER OR THROWING KNIFE OR SOMETHING. ALL CLASSES HAVE SOMETHING, EITHER LONG RANGED ATTACKS OR CHARGE OR LONG RANGED BINDING, EXEPT ROGUE

Bad Amply and Lost items  , space into bag .......  and something against Invisibility ..... a LVL 20 rogue  can do  whatever he want ....that's  no possible ......

DEAR MODERATORS: FIX SMS IN SAUDI ARABIA IT DOESNT WORK. 59 MCOINS OPTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE GARUNTEED SUCCESS AMPLIFYING RIGHT? BUT IT DOESNT WORK PROPERLY. ALSO MAKE LOOT COST MORE GOLD LIKE BEFORE, EVERYBODY WINS IF YOU DO. WE GET SOME DECENT GOLD AND PEOPLE WILL BUY MSHOP ITEMS FROM OTHER PLAYERS MORE OFTEN SO YOU GAIN MORE MONEY. AND MAKE A SKILL FOR ROGUES TO CATCH OR SLOW DOWN ENEMIES WHO RUN AWAY, LIKE POISON DAGGER OR THROWING KNIFE OR SOMETHING. ALL CLASSES HAVE SOMETHING, EITHER LONG RANGED ATTACKS OR CHARGE OR LONG RANGED BINDING, EXEPT ROGUE

Better turn caps lock

read

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0 

I AM USING SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIT SHIFT SHIFT SHIT SHIT SHIFT!!!!!!  :wacko:

i know u like doing HARDWORK :crazy: :crazy: better use brain to do less work and still get desired effect

I AM USING SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIT SHIFT SHIFT SHIT SHIT SHIFT!!!!!!  :wacko:

i know u like doing HARDWORK :crazy: :crazy: better use brain to do less work and still get desired effect

Yes, I love hardwork, you just sit in couch all day blowing father, and you don't use your brain in posting  :tease:

Yes, I love hardwork, you just sit in couch all day blowing father, and you don't use your brain in posting  :tease:

yea to use brain ..u need it first...

so i dont find u guilty of not applying it..

posting?ok if i dont use brain in posting then u guys dont use it  in playing ur char :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that makes me go mad...but i forgot...u still need... :crazy: :crazy:

yea very hard to use shift lolol

shift not only controls caps, but also $*("&£:@, 1234309482, using it for both is more practical than just caps lock like a noob,

maybe stay far away from a computer or any digital device, sit in corner playing with your toy bows and arrows, and leave the tech to the grown ups.

yea to use brain ..u need it first...

so i dont find u guilty of not applying it..

posting?ok if i dont use brain in posting then u guys dont use it  in playing ur char :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that makes me go mad...but i forgot...u still need... :crazy: :crazy:

It's ok, sorry to disturb you and your father, go on continue, I don't wanna get banned cause of trying to help a mental retarded person.

It's ok, sorry to disturb you and your father, go on continue, I don't wanna get banned cause of trying to help a mental retarded person.

Lol he is psychopath looking for attention :wacko:

ya n u continue with ur mom masturbating infromt of ur comp...i too dant want to make a new acc just becoz i tried to stop home sex :)

ya n u continue with ur mom masturbating infromt of ur comp...i too dant want to make a new acc just becoz i tried to stop home sex :)

wait I have one more question, are you retarded cause your daddy do you too hard or is it common in your family? oh wait, I'm sure it's both

Lol he is psychopath looking for attention :wacko:

lol do u know meaning of psycopansy? it means a person who tries to butter other guy  for some fovours...maybe u are psychopath of sulla n other gay lords like merc ..lookig for fovour??sexual?maybe idk

wait I have one more question, are you retarded cause your daddy do you too hard or is it common in your family? oh wait, I'm sure it's both

i really dont want to get into family ::) ..coz i m not a good boy at all...if u want i can always give a better reply

yes, we know, you are a good girl

atleast u think i girl....but i know u gay who blushes seeing bieber or any man...btw correct me if u lesbian.

atleast u think i girl....but i know u gay who blushes seeing bieber or any man...btw correct me if u lesbian.

lol funny cause your that gaylord who went to my house last night begging I would do you for $5, what kind of sick "man" are you?

guys please stop it, koskillers obviously looking for some man love and attention, just ignore, or reply "not my type", he go bother some other man eventually

lol do u know meaning of psycopansy? it means a person who tries to butter other guy  for some fovours...maybe u are psychopath of sulla n other gay lords like merc ..lookig for fovour??sexual?maybe idki really dont want to get into family ::) ..coz i m not a good boy at all...if u want i can always give a better reply

Like said total psycho :tease: I don't know what butter you talking about but thats what you did around scout :pleasantry: Here is the actuall meaning;Psychopaths have a total lack of empathy or remorse and are generally regarded as callous, selfish, insensitive, dishonest, arrogant, aggressive, impulsive, irresponsible, and hedonistic. These are few selected words that describe you  :crazy: I can provide you with actual link if these words didn't satisfy you!

HEY EVERYONE. I DON'T TYPE CAPITAL ON PURPOSE. IT IS SOME ISSUE THAT HAPPENS AT EVERY FORUM. I USE MY PHONE NOT A COMPUTER SO IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I CANT EVEN ERASE IF I TYPED A MISTAKE  :(

HEY EVERYONE. I DON'T TYPE CAPITAL ON PURPOSE. IT IS SOME ISSUE THAT HAPPENS AT EVERY FORUM. I USE MY PHONE NOT A COMPUTER SO IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I CANT EVEN ERASE IF I TYPED A MISTAKE  :(

seems you have an iPhone :bad:

seems you have an iPhone :bad:

MINE IS NOKIAXPRESSMUSIC 5800. MAYBE ALL PHONES HV THIS ISSUE. AIGRING PLEASE TRY TO FIX SMS IM SICK OF WAITING DAYS TO COLLECT ENOUGHGOLD TO BUY STUFF+

Why not servers down?

If servers down then it

mean's update?

(Emerald)

Rogue    Hytt (lvl 20)

Sorry for my english.

me too also want server down ;D  but it doesnt :wacko:

btw update,its in development which means :'(  more time :facepalm: