deleting post is your solution?

munmun

I've posted twice about a problem n u deleted them.that's your solution?wtf is that.if u can't do anything then tell it ditlrectly.why the hell deleting?

If u wish to do more like this, you will get banned..zzziiii there is a reason why ur posts are deleted.

Please read forum posting and community rules

:(

I've posted twice about a problem n u deleted them.that's your solution?wtf is that.if u can't do anything then tell it ditlrectly.why the hell deleting?

what is the problem?

Rogue elusive jump bugged, it never crtical

on my rogue to 32%crit 30x used skill and no crit hit

r0l ant , i talked with her.

" u tell Support "write and lock topic

xS

Nobody talked to me.just deleted my post. I want to know why my post got deleted.

@roland,I beg u to read n tell me what to do.I need answer.

After latest update ws is not opening in my tablet.I tried reinstalling.but still not working.its not opening only.what do I do?

PLS DO NOT DELETE.reply something.if u can't do anything about it then pls say it. Don't delete n hide problem.

Nobody talked to me.just deleted my post. I want to know why my post got deleted.

@roland,I beg u to read n tell me what to do.I need answer.

After latest update ws is not opening in my tablet.I tried reinstalling.but still not working.its not opening only.what do I do?

PLS DO NOT DELETE.reply something.if u can't do anything about it then pls say it. Don't delete n hide problem.

what is the version of the client you are installing?

my device is hcl me v1 tablet with android version 4.0.4

you can try update your client to 4.3.4 now.

But before, please, delete the older version and all the cache files.