HI IM NEW

MANLEY

you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

Can you cuss on this thing?? I feel like im guna get kicked off on my second post........ :(

:diablo: :diablo: sonofman!!! and u will always fall victum to my +10 well tried blade................... playa :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: sonofman!!! and u will always fall victum to my +10 well tried blade................... playa :diablo:

+10? Another recipient of the Perezkilla Mcoin machine?  ;D

SONO,

Check it out buddy, you DO NOT kill me all the time, infact i dont remember you ever killing me, and i will admit I do get killed by some elfs 85% of the time with partner or gay ass elf gang. Infact it takes at least 3 or 4 of you to actually kill me in Riff. LMAO if u think u kill me because u touch me once as rangers and druids are shooting me with all of their shit then you are a comedian. You should not even talk to me dude, u are irrelevant to the game. Nobody in MC knows who u are, i have never seen you in any battles, i just see you standing by your make belive GF Eisha trying to protect her even though she still gets merked because you are a puss that provides no protection. Listen dude, I come to RIFF by myself and still merk high lvls that try to creep on me. You are a nobody and your make belive GF is a nobody and everything yall say is repetitive and sounds like the shit that comes from a 15 year old child.

LOL dont tell lies on forum, you do not kill me, you are a pussy. :dirol: 

"Nope I pay kuzz  car payments with how much coins i.buy", and BTW you have no excuse to mispell and wrongfully use punctuations as well as make sentences that make absolutely no sence. Step your game up son. :spiteful:

SONO,

Check it out buddy, you DO NOT kill me all the time, infact i dont remember you ever killing me, and i will admit I do get killed by some elfs 85% of the time with partner or gay ass elf gang. Infact it takes at least 3 or 4 of you to actually kill me in Riff. LMAO if u think u kill me because u touch me once as rangers and druids are shooting me with all of their shit then you are a comedian. You should not even talk to me dude, u are irrelevant to the game. Nobody in MC knows who u are, i have never seen you in any battles, i just see you standing by your make belive GF Eisha trying to protect her even though she still gets merked because you are a puss that provides no protection. Listen dude, I come to RIFF by myself and still merk high lvls that try to creep on me. You are a nobody and your make belive GF is a nobody and everything yall say is repetitive and sounds like the shit that comes from a 15 year old child.

I endorse this statement :) 

I never seen sono before riff. let alone hear of him

i am a nobody, yet you know me, awww thats flattering, but sorry i dont know you. Heehee

You're a nobody too, and you're tryin' to be somebody, by makin' a topic about yourself in forum.

Do you think you're famous now that you have your own topic here?

:D

Infact it takes at least 3 or 4 of you to actually kill me in Riff.

yes 1 person cant kill a chicken who runs away as soon as he sees someone coming...even a player "swaazshop" lvl 2 bd scared u away ...so u run as soon u see someone comming..comon u got hp..about 2k? ya so noone can kill u 1 hit...innfact u should remember i chased u kiling near vestmar :facepalm:

i am a nobody, yet you know me, awww thats flattering, but sorry i dont know you. Heehee

:D

Aww you are somebody Eisha.  you are somebody at the end of my sword in riff :)

nah, try again. I dont remember you. :D maybe youre just another mc, killing elf that do their quest thats what mc normally do, Zzzzz. You killed me in arena? Yay congrats but i still dont remember you. Arena isnt really that worth remembering, ive had a lot of fights and i dont have time to memorize evry name that i see there.

lol tannex :P try again if you can. Hee :D

SONO,

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MANLEY IS THE COOLEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

" You killed me in arena? Yay congrats but i still dont remember you. Arena isnt really that worth remembering, ive had a lot of fights and i dont have time to memorize evry name that i see there." -Eisha

Lol, you lose so often you dont remember losing to me. BTW Icedruid asked me to stop killing him today. LOL plz elf people stop asking this.

MANLEY IS THE COOLEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

" You killed me in arena? Yay congrats but i still dont remember you. Arena isnt really that worth remembering, ive had a lot of fights and i dont have time to memorize evry name that i see there." -Eisha

Lol, you lose so often you dont remember losing to me. BTW Icedruid asked me to stop killing him today. LOL plz elf people stop asking this.

BAHAHAHAH too funny.

:diablo: :diablo:  reu is an easy kill manley too run in hide run in hide

I am totally sure I understand what you re trying to say. Just for your information that sentence makes absolutly no sence. I think you are trying to tell me that I run. If so you are correct, I do run when I get mobbed, which is the only time you would ever dream to attack.

I am totally sure I understand what you re trying to say. Just for your information that sentence makes absolutly no sence. I think you are trying to tell me that I run. If so you are correct, I do run when I get mobbed, which is the only time you would ever dream to attack.

lol too true.

They complain about rogues hiding, well thats one of their skills.  How bout we get rid of ranger blessing then??

and that ridiculous scatter shot. And give us free MC becuase people like us that make assaults on entire elf towns and kill so many elfs forces these elfs to amp thier shit cause full towns get owned by 2 badass rouges. We make the creators of Warspear rich. :dirol:

lol yeah i run when i fight a army, and then pick them off one by one :spiteful:

duh i dont mind losing, my char Eisha is built for support/healing, root lv1 heal lv5 bark lv5. Equip amps is all 5. I dont pvp coz i know id lose, i only arena for fun once or twice a week.

Go kill me  alone again. Im just at alien consul's place waiting for u, if  you're really a good rogue, go there and kill me. :P

duh i dont mind losing, my char Eisha is built for support/healing, root lv1 heal lv5 bark lv5. Equip amps is all 5. I dont pvp coz i know id lose, i only arena for fun once or twice a week.

Go kill me  alone again. Im just at alien consul's place waiting for u, if  you're really a good rogue, go there and kill me. :P

Sounds like a plan. ;)

And  See  ;D ;D ;D ;D :mega_shok: poo can't  pvp he has to pot then hide u can't beat me stupid tanned u waste whjat. 490 coin at bg  :rofl: :rofl: and I have an add.on me omg. u got no power no pull no nothin so stfu. noob face  >:D >:D

And  See  ;D ;D ;D ;D :mega_shok: poo can't  pvp he has to pot then hide u can't beat me stupid tanned u waste whjat. 490 coin at bg  :rofl: :rofl: and I have an add.on me omg. u got no power no pull no nothin so stfu. noob face  :diablo: :diablo:

Who are you?  Why does it bother you so much how other's spend their money? Lame you are fail at having zero logic to know that it doesn't affect your life or money.

Obviously you got butt hurt due to my play style. :)  QQ more noob.

And the hide skill? that is a rogue skill, much like blessing and scatter are ranger ones. DUH!!

read what you wrote and then write it again Zzzzz

SONO HAS A FICTICIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A MOVIE STAR! :give_rose:  TANN would annihilate you if u ever dared to PVP you parasite,  run along before you catch a cold.

SONO HAS A FICTICIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A MOVIE STAR! :give_rose:  TANN would annihilate you if u ever dared to PVP you parasite,  run along before you catch a cold

enough said  :lol:

• 3 months later...