counterstrike improvement

KingCree

I personally love the abilitdy Counter Strike ;D. I feel the skill ends way too fast Before it's useful :mega_shok: ( mostly talking about pvp  :aggressive:). I was hoping that you can either increase the time of the skill or increase the rate of it hitting and slightly increase the time. :blush: this is one cool skill and I think it deserves it's chance to shine  :dirol: :good:

I personally love the abilitdy Counter Strike ;D . I feel the skill ends way too fast Before it's useful :mega_shok: ( mostly talking about pvp  :aggressive: ). I was hoping that you can either increase the time of the skill or increase the rate of it hitting and slightly increase the time. :blush: this is one cool skill and I think it deserves it's chance to shine  :dirol: :good:

nah man, just make it last 30 secs but make it 100% :facepalm:

on a serious note, it shouldnt even work if the target is more than 1 pace away, otherwise make the bladedancer teleport there atleast -_-

Never... u wanna make ur b.d to be OP?

No op I just want this skill yo have a little more respect than others. BD'S have rush, a sheild, and another damage skill. counterstrike is something out of the box, so let see it shine. :dirol:

Ty I'm not the only one that sees it.

In case you didn't notice, I were clearly sarcastic. Bd is fine, if not op. They got 60% more dps than a barb. Let that sink in.

You clearly don't understand stand the point I'm trying to make About the skill.  :facepalm: I understand what you all are saying, maybe I need more time to learn the skill cuz it sucks 1/4 and 2/4 is okay but when ur being cc down by mc's it makes me wish the skill lasted longer but okay thank for commenting :crazy:

i wont say it activates 100% BUT it does counter attack me for almost every single time i hit a bd with this skill active.

and i will also say a bd from saphire claims his damage from this skill achieves over 800.

this being said, why the **** would you want this skill to be even better?

maybe I need more time to learn the skill cuz it sucks 1/4 and 2/4 is okay

You didn't just make a topic, asking to improve a skill, that you never have tested at 4/4? hell not even 3/4?,

comedy faction strikes again.

You clearly don't understand stand the point I'm trying to make About the skill.  :facepalm: I understand what you all are saying, maybe I need more time to learn the skill cuz it sucks 1/4 and 2/4 is okay but when ur being cc down by mc's it makes me wish the skill lasted longer but okay thank for commenting :crazy:

Lvl 1, lvl 2!?!?!? For feck sake, you gotta make it lvl 4 before crying. I met several bds with it at high lvl, and it just rapes you.

I guess I feel the skill should be a little more reliable seeing that rush and shield are 2 great skill that are reliable 1/4 and 2/4.

Other than that I'm glad someone found me funny what's a day with out laughter? But again thank you for commenting increasing my knowledge of the game play of game and how rube people can be towards someone's opinions when it may just be easier not to even reply to the topic :rofl: anyways have a good day/ night and take it easy on the fellow noobs out there on the forum  8)

Lol, well since I'm a bd, I like bds much and I'm a big fan(kinda #1), it still can't make me do things to make the game unbalanced, it's good as it is! ;)

its so funny to see everyone complaining about bd's :rofl:  I mean, seriously. bd's are still pretty weak if they are low-amped, like mine

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=117228.0

Here is ur answer about 4/4 counterstrike

I wouldn't even dream about improving this skill

• 4 weeks later...

You bd users will never be satisfied until they nerfe your class. RUSH to catch up with evading casters and HAMSTRING them while they cant use skill or moved, SAP to reduce healers heal and damage, SONIC for ranged high damage, STEEL SHIELD to make low dmg dealers to reconsider their char, now COUNTER ATTACK that can easily debilitate offensive classes.

Yet you are not satisfied. Maybe Devs should limit bds to Clothe armors and u will be glad (opposite).