run faster when stealth mode on rogue

inisiatif

Less damage?... hum you havent seen a rogue hitting 2000 in a critic with principal skill and rush not?

And think again, in all MMORPG games all rogues have his movement speed reduce by a % when they are on stealh.

I think ypu should visit other games ;)

This is not expert..this is base skill

F=ma , Force=MassxAccleration,the rogue doesnt have the mass to do heavy damage but has dexterity which is speed so thus increased accleartion,HOW DARE YOU CALL ROGUE LOW DAMAGER

No, but I can tell you a little info about moving a little bit faster, check the double tap action setting in "Settings" and you'll move 1 second or 0.5 sec faster!

No, but I can tell you a little info about moving a little bit faster, check the double tap action setting in "Settings" and you'll move 1 second or 0.5 sec faster!

So now me measure speed is seconds? That is interesting.  :crazy:

So now me measure speed is seconds? That is interesting.  :crazy:

I know you won't like it, but I don't like this idea.

Less damage?... hum you havent seen a rogue hitting 2000 in a critic with principal skill and rush not?

And think again, in all MMORPG games all rogues have his movement speed reduce by a % when they are on stealh.

rouge now hit 3k :rolf:

Not really,

WoW movement speed is actually increased while the rogue is stealthed.

Heros of order and chaos, "stealth" type skill, also increases movement speed, there's many other games which suffer no penalty too, when you are in stealth.

wow more big NO!!! :blush: . most games suffer the penalty and most don't, then leave the way it is now. WS isn't about full of copy paste from other games, its about us to play it well. so we dont need to ALWAYS follow other games ideas to make it better. :mega_shok:

To all supporters of this topic, I have bad news.There arent going to be any changes in base skills.

Youd ask-who SAID..I'd say-I DID