New priest's skill bug

wyrm

Ohaio support-san, the priest's new skill have a ducking bug, its a heal what not heal, have just the visual effect. The debuff is working fine, but the heal not. If u have 1000hp, and lose 300, the priest heal 300 with the skill u will see u hp bar full, but if a rogue come from hell and hit 700, u will die, but the hp bar will show "300" (and u dead in the ground). See this s.s, (we have the ducking awesome ideia to farm 3 aa at the same time, all working fine till the druid (tjudge) die with 600hp, and after I with 200).... Thanks and sorry my bad eng

110586_.png

How balancing? I dead at the ground but with 200 hp is something for balancing? Of course its not a bug....  A priest healing 900 and a ranger die with full hp bar are something for balancing?(Happened with my friend yesterday at termitary hard) Not a bug? LOL, So that skill r a mc hidden skill on elf side to confuse the elfs mind but not a bug.

Wasn't the" ;D " enough to notice that I was joking? Anyway, ofc it is a bug, and a pretty critical one aswell.

Btw, why did you try to farm 3 AA at the same time? :lol:

Wasn't the" ;D " enough to notice that I was joking? Anyway, ofc it is a bug, and a pretty critical one aswell.

Btw, why did you try to farm 3 AA at the same time? :lol:

Im not good to get jokes :[ sorry, and we did try farm 3 aa at the same time becoz WOW WE FARMING 3 AA at the same time! ITZ SOOOOOOOO NICE, 3 bosses man, 3!!!1!