[2014.10.08] Warspear Online is available on Mac OS!

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.mac.en.png

Dear players!

We are glad to announce that we have a reinforcement in a squad of operating systems supporting Warspear Online. Now game client of version 4.3 is also available for Mac OS devices users. You can download it on iTunes or our official website.

This is a great happening and we hope that you will enjoy it too. We will be very grateful if you will help us testing client's work and will look through all cases of unstable work that may appear on Mac OS.

We will be grateful for sending us reports about all cases to our tech support: [email protected]. It will help us to fix all possible bugs as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

AIGRIND

Who cares about Mac?! Give us haloween!

Halloween will be on the 31st. If you mean the update it is called Median nights. I figure this is because Halloween is not a holiday celebrated in Russia, and for the update i'd expect it by Monday or at least the announcement by then.

warspear.online.mac.en.png

Dear players!

We are glad to announce that we have a reinforcement in a squad of operating systems supporting Warspear Online. Now game client of version 4.3 is also available for Mac OS devices users. You can download it on iTunes or our official website.

This is a great happening and we hope that you will enjoy it too. We will be very grateful if you will help us testing client's work and will look through all cases of unstable work that may appear on Mac OS.

We will be grateful for sending us reports about all cases to our tech support: [email protected]. It will help us to fix all possible bugs as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

AIGRIND

Please make median night update .

I go to the supermarket and buy the trinkets are already hallowen , I go to carrefour and are costumes and Warspear hallowen hallowen here where this is no more than four million awaiting the event and does not come sad

I go to the supermarket and buy the trinkets are already hallowen , I go to carrefour and are costumes and Warspear hallowen hallowen here where this is no more than four million awaiting the event and does not come sad

Whats hallowen? There's a holiday called Halloween that happens on October 31st. There isn't, won't be, and never has been a Halloween update in Warspear. There is Median Nights that usually occur near the last days of October.

Where is Halloween?  :cray:

why halloween not coming?  :blush:

Halloween is on the calender. What do mean ots not coming, its the 24th and Halloween is on the 31st, 7 days isn't forever.

dying for halloween event !!!!!!!! :clapping:

There is no Halloween event.

Halloween please :aggressive:

7 more days till Halloween, im sure you can wait.