[2012.03.11] Under development: the new factions and islands in 3.0 update

Kuzmitch

Dear Admin, please send me sms when Warspear Online already released V 3.0 You can send me vai my mobile phone so i can easy download and play at once :-D Thanks in advance Admin

Dear Admin, please send me sms when Warspear Online already released V 3.0 You can send me vai my mobile phone so i can easy download and play at once :-D Thanks in advance Admin

:rofl: gv him ur number :crazy:

ask them to wake u up in the morning, and remind u for lunch or to take a bath too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol lol lol ......

Yes warspear has become coinspear on most people's eyes, but they need it to support the game and its monthly update. The only solution is to have that update on every 3 to 4 months. Because 1 month is really too fast, the more it update the more suffer we become. With this slow update progress admin will not have excuses to squeze our pocket. But it all depends on u guys. Just dont get bored before update.

Yes warspear has become coinspear on most people's eyes, but they need it to support the game and its monthly update. The only solution is to have that update on every 3 to 4 months. Because 1 month is really too fast, the more it update the more suffer we become. With this slow update progress admin will not have excuses to squeze our pocket. But it all depends on u guys. Just dont get bored before update.

they were running game for years with subcription around 3$ monthly. now its 5$ for one costume, 5$ for enchanting whole gear + like 40$ for making your gear and weapon around +6. of course im not forced to do it but it will make me not able to achieve anything in this game. it's like PAY OR DIE, they are "forcing" people to buy coins since beggining with endless spam, hard mobs, low regen yet they keep calling this game free.

they were running game for years with subcription around 3$ monthly. now its 5$ for one costume, 5$ for enchanting whole gear + like 40$ for making your gear and weapon around +6. of course im not forced to do it but it will make me not able to achieve anything in this game. it's like PAY OR DIE, they are "forcing" people to buy coins since beggining with endless spam, hard mobs, low regen yet they keep calling this game free.

I think that guy doesent know how awesome this game before arena began where we endlessly hunt for gears from bosses not like now even a new player can dominate if he/she can amplify their weapon to +7 or higher in just a couple of days

when update lol ?

Devs say it on russian forum...

" we can not give exact date of when update will be because it is still under DEVELOPMENT, so we can not even estimate when it will be. etc etc. "

Devs say it on russian forum...

" we can not give exact date of when update will be because it is still under DEVELOPMENT, so we can not even estimate when it will be. etc etc. "

= WAY longer than a month

hey snorlax, could you tell me if do you ever take in consider, before adding new quests/bosses, that EU and US servers are not as much populated as RU server? i am regarding especially to labirynth where the eyes and other bosses are heavily guarded making it almost impossible for us to reach there, not speaking of getting new gears. we hardly gather more than 10 players while on ru server there are hordes of players everyday hunting lab bosses, i even saw elfs and mcs warring at eyes. could you please think of it before adding new content? we want some epic gears and weapons too  ;D

And should be added that the devs probably are quite well amped when trying things too. consider that not all ppl are +5-+10 from top to bottom.

Good post Marcin.

not talking that at subscription days, it had WAY TOO LESS PPL than now

:( :( :( When is it going to update Update it fast no fun now playing :( :( :(

:unknw: :unknw: I cant kill garr shagg because of mc i am waiting nearly a month each day every time joining in other pt and going and trying but the mc are the trouble do something about this :unknw: :unknw:

:shout: :shout: :shout: AND PLEASE MAKE IT EASYIER ITS TOOO HARD :shout: :shout: :shout:

:tease: :tease: :tease: I hope nxt update will be better :tease: :tease: :tease:

:unknw: :unknw: I cant kill garr shagg because of mc i am waiting nearly a month each day every time joining in other pt and going and trying but the mc are the trouble do something about this :unknw: :unknw:

:shout: :shout: :shout: AND PLEASE MAKE IT EASYIER ITS TOOO HARD :shout: :shout: :shout:

:tease: :tease: :tease: I hope nxt update will be better :tease: :tease: :tease:

U r lucky just a month, last time i've waited for 2 months lol(before 2.6 update). Patient my friend sometimes it's hard to get a perfect party for low lvl.

LMFAO!! look at the paladins face!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he looks like he was ready to flirt with every girl he saw, lol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe a little off subject...but...LMFAO!! look at the paladins face!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Gay look :crazy: :crazy: n dnt forget about priest too :crazy:

yea :tease: but update will take time,its in development :wacko:

:crazy: it tooked same me when started playing ws ;D stucked with maraksha :cray: make prty n kill n do the  qst :blush: gud luck

:good:

yea ;)

irfan itz much fun like dat only

Watz d fun if u just go n kill boss n no one to stop u

:bomb: :crazy: :crazy:  I hope u too get stuck with it thn u come to know :crazy: :crazy: :bomb:

U r lucky just a month, last time i've waited for 2 months lol(before 2.6 update). Patient my friend sometimes it's hard to get a perfect party for low lvl.

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

lol irfan i had fun doin lake on my druid so much fun foolin d stupid mc n runnin too much n in d end killed only wid 1BD IT took around 10days but it easy quest only

Hello!

When will it be? That new game client v3.0? :pardon: How I will download it? Maybe it will download automaticality like previuos maintenance? What class anyone will try? I  think i will try DeathKnight or Mage... :pardon:

Escs  ;)

lol irfan i had fun doin lake on my druid so much fun foolin d stupid mc n runnin too much n in d end killed only wid 1BD IT took around 10days but it easy quest only

:diablo: :lol: :lol: LOL (WHO EVER U ARE)Everyone doesnt have much fun :lol: :lol: :diablo:

When update come?I can't

wait to see new clans:)

Kuz said they will give info of 1 class each week, so 6-7 weeks if not surprise :pleasantry:

Kuz said they will give info of 1 class each week, so 6-7 weeks if not surprise :pleasantry:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

u guys who run ws shuld apply wages on arena against teams and apply a PVP( 1vs1 ) battle along with miracle coins wages :D

Sounds bluddy awsome if u ask me  :lol:

i demand a poison dart skill for rogue. It gives some damage so to disrupt running away enemies. It's a long range attack. Some coward druids and rangers hit and run and rogues cant catch them.