[2012.03.11] Under development: the new factions and islands in 3.0 update

Kuzmitch

the pic of the mage is on the game icon? So was all of this being developed since quite a while?

You didn't know it? :facepalm:

New gen player of warspear know less than veteran :facepalm:

(Don't get mad, sorry :sorry:)

im there since 0.73... But i never knew the pic on the icon was some future class which is going through development.. I just knew the idea of knew factions was going to come up some day... Zetta here :D

im there since 0.73... But i never knew the pic on the icon was some future class which is going through development.. I just knew the idea of knew factions was going to come up some day... Zetta here :D

Is it Zetta? :shok: I thought it was rise  :wacko:

no fizaa dsnt use the forum very often... Zetta got bannd so im using this.. Iv been using this all this while! Lets not spam :D

It's warcraft :facepalm: , the noob Prince Arthas who became insane because voice of his 'new-doomed' sword called Frostmourn and died in Blizzard and raised from death and become the 'Deathknight' and destroyed everything his father build in his life, betray his own brethrens  :wacko: , don't you think I didn't know? :rofl:

true...but if u had play wow:catalysim (maybe other part i dont remember)..arthas was killed by paladin and bolver became new lich king  ...in warcraft 3/ frozen throne it only shows how arthas became deathknight thnks to froustmorne...wow catalyism ended saga of him:D

and arthas didnt die to become dk.....he just got consumed by voice.from original lich king:) hehehe i completed wow warcraft3/frozen throne many times:D

I like to ask two questions. Why most admins and mods are chating in russian forum. And why devs dont try to talk with players ? I understand that only small part of warspear players is talking in forum about game problems but you should listen them.

Sorry for my english.

• Developer

I like to ask two questions. Why most admins and mods are chating in russian forum. And why devs dont try to talk with players ? I understand that only small part of warspear players is talking in forum about game problems but you should listen them.

Sorry for my english.

We are trying :)

We are trying :)

we are trying? listen about game ideas for all players? or only  listen players richest, for add more options for pay more money

really change this.... :facepalm:  stop focus on money!! wtfff  :aggressive:

• Developer

we are trying? listen about game ideas for all players? or only  listen players richest, for add more options for pay more money

really change this.... :facepalm:  stop focus on money!! wtfff  :aggressive:

This is a prejudgement I guess.. Forum is a place for feedback but not for game development and I'm totally sure that you don't know all situation.

Thank you for your time.

This is a prejudgement I guess.. Forum is a place for feedback but not for game development and I'm totally sure that you don't know all situation.

Thank you for your time.

sure i know all situation,  and true forum is a place for post opinions etc. but i think  players is the game and opinions ,ideas and topics about changes of game is for listen and grab ideas  for become a good game for all people.

I know the point of crossfit and I also feel like it, but the game will cost to buy a server and I assume that if the money can be used for server and development costs, but I agree with you if warspear too much to get money from this game so this game like it belongs to the rich :D hehe

To be strong players, Warspear i s the most expensive game i've ever seen in all mmorpg in the world, very different with game which should subcribe for premium time to use all features, no poor and no richest there cuz they using same features during premium time

Thank you for your time.

thats right...agree...anyway when update? any date u know...else its just waiting that update tomorow n te update comes in end of april....

• Developer

thats right...agree...anyway when update? any date u know...else its just waiting that update tomorow n te update comes in end of april....

Not right now. That's definitely. Wait for new Kuzmitch's posts.

Not right now. That's definitely. Wait for new Kuzmitch's posts.

thats alright...i hope kuz gets time for his new post....waiting for him to post now :yahoo:

hey snorlax, could you tell me if do you ever take in consider, before adding new quests/bosses, that EU and US servers are not as much populated as RU server? i am regarding especially to labirynth where the eyes and other bosses are heavily guarded making it almost impossible for us to reach there, not speaking of getting new gears. we hardly gather more than 10 players while on ru server there are hordes of players everyday hunting lab bosses, i even saw elfs and mcs warring at eyes. could you please think of it before adding new content? we want some epic gears and weapons too  ;D

MERGE EU, US and VN! Then you can add more mobs in laby and etc. we are not overpopulated, this is a russian mobile game, not many foreigners play this game, or atleast make different version of laby for other servers than russians, cause we only do laby with 10-15 people now you make it for 25-30 people :facepalm:  all we can do is dream about level 18 equips, please don't leave out other servers! we are supporting this game too!

Plz fix mc lab drop rate,elf lab

is more easyer and bosses

drop more easyer.I know

mc's dont visit lab evryday

but still mc lab bosses drop

to hard.:(

(Emerald)

Rogue    Hytt (lvl 20)

Sorry for my english

MERGE EU, US and VN! Then you can add more mobs in laby and etc. we are not overpopulated, this is a russian mobile game, not many foreigners play this game, or atleast make different version of laby for other servers than russians, cause we only do laby with 10-15 people now you make it for 25-30 people :facepalm:  all we can do is dream about level 18 equips, please don't leave out other servers! we are supporting this game too!

:good:

drop more easyer.I know

to hard. :(

(Emerald)

Rogue    Hytt (lvl 20)

Sorry for my english

seriously, thats a stupid comment... all time u retarded ppl come say things are easier for elfs, but ofc, mcs are way too stronger that elfs need easier thing, or u want a easy thing for strong char? fool.

drop more easyer.I know

to hard. :(

(Emerald)

Rogue    Hytt (lvl 20)

Sorry for my english

stupid commnt...why for mc? ..good reply by iknowuall,..

seriously, thats a stupid comment... all time u retarded ppl come say things are easier for elfs, but ofc, mcs are way too stronger that elfs need easier thing, or u want a easy thing for strong char? fool.

Y server down ?

us server down zzzzz :mega_shok: :bad:

no info!!!! :search: :search: :search:

why ]:>

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive:

WELL SAID "MARCIN"... AND TO ALL U ELVS THINKIN US MC'S ARE ONLY TALKIN FOR MC'S.. "READ AGAIN RITE THRU".. THAT AINT JUST FOR MC'S ITS FOR "US REALM"

WAT A PITY.. ALL $$$ WE SPENT TO GET MCOINS HAS JUST GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND WS-ONLINE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE US ALL WHO CANT AFFORD "CRY".. YES ITS JUST BUSINESS BUT HOW BOUT CREATING OTHER WAYS THAT WE ALL CAN "BUY" MCOINS LIKE REOPENING SMS PAYMENTS FOR ALL COUNTRIES AND CITIES?? ANY MEANS OF MAKIN A BUCK IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS AINT IT??

us server down zzzzz :mega_shok: :bad:

no info!!!! :search: :search: :search:

why ]:>

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :aggressive:

update mayb :shok:

WELL SAID "MARCIN"... AND TO ALL U ELVS THINKIN US MC'S ARE ONLY TALKIN FOR MC'S.. "READ AGAIN RITE THRU".. THAT AINT JUST FOR MC'S ITS FOR "US REALM"

WAT A PITY.. ALL $$$ WE SPENT TO GET MCOINS HAS JUST GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND WS-ONLINE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE US ALL WHO CANT AFFORD "CRY".. YES ITS JUST BUSINESS BUT HOW BOUT CREATING OTHER WAYS THAT WE ALL CAN "BUY" MCOINS LIKE REOPENING SMS PAYMENTS FOR ALL COUNTRIES AND CITIES?? ANY MEANS OF MAKIN A BUCK IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS AINT IT??

just shut up...n stop using caps on....stupid person