[2012.03.11] Under development: the new factions and islands in 3.0 update

Kuzmitch

So finely it's gonna be new races,new classes,new islands :yahoo: :yahoo: but hey befor get any impression on it, let's wait and see what it has to show up when it comes to the party :pleasantry:

nice update :clapping: kuz u r O:-) .

Make elf strong  :diablo:  or they will keep lossing with MC :spiteful: 8)

yyiiiiiiiiijjaaaaa all the players in the new factions will be all noobs lv1 :rofl: :lol:  jajajaja,

please do the laby more easy :pleasantry: ;) :good:

This is for u kuzz ..l...

So you mean  the game is no longer balance  in skills..

Paladins are always OP

hahaha  try new faction first before u post a comment like cool,greate,nice,

Think first why he made new faction.??  consume  m.shop items agen?, think first,. Hahaha . I stick to mountain clan to be practical. Thats all

yeah he op new clans becouse he want old player or a chracters their right, then when he seen many players movd in new faction he going to balance the game on next next update.. Another income $$$$$$$$$$ bunch of money agen. Good job devs also kuzz... Hahahaha ...

Maybe this is a chance for us to be good as rich people?

Think the good way.

Hey dev try to work on this monsters damage, these monsters will OP us on lv noob when we make new faction, please reduce it like 2.6 so we can easily make new char with no time.

lol 4 mage type classes?  melee are doomed.

looks nice, undead better get cannibal skill, to eat dead bodies to regen,

hope changes to amplification System are coming too, focusing on new char and not being a millionaire is hell.

yes  :facepalm: 

Can you add additional information, which class is supporter? obvious melees are tanks, but paladins can heal? please give more information, I am so curious  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Currently we collecting interesting questions on forum and I hope we will answer them soon.

equip info please sir  :clapping:

Deathknight use 2 hand sword +shield while Paladin use 1 hand sword+shield??lol.... Forsaken classes like more cool and stronger.... The chosen classes are like nothing..nothing interesting at all :wacko:

I love the looks of classes. Especially the paladins and deathknights. Hope the update is soon. By the way are the forsakens going to be something likes orcs and not human?

Since I c mobs using spears why not let us wield spears..it will be some thing different from other class..O.o double spears 8) n for warlord n necro can wield their tiny wond :rofl:

Well elves now make use of their 2H swords and axe drops, be happy, now MCs are stuck with 3 Well-tried composite bow and have no use and some lvl 17 bows and longbows :wacko:

Well elves now make use of their 2H swords and axe drops, be happy, now MCs are stuck with 3 Well-tried composite bow and have no use and some lvl 17 bows and longbows :wacko:

maybe rogue / barb can use bow?

dev said before in future range wpns will be added to rogues.

forsaken class looks more epic , poor elfs, death Knight will be overpopulated.

maybe rogue / barb can use bow?

dev said before in future range wpns will be added to rogues.

forsaken class looks more epic , poor elfs, death Knight will be overpopulated.

If our 2 mages have dark magic, just one +10 paladin with spell immunity + lvl 17 labyrinth items with dark def enough to duck our land :yahoo:

Undead is cool and epic, Who even likes gays in long gowns with crucifix like weapons and bibles in pants with light armour and churches and with fancy beards and light shit holy blessing stuff and not to forget their secret weapon HOLY WATER  :tease: ;D

Undead is cool and epic, Who even likes gays in long gowns with crucifix like weapons and bibles in pants with light armour and churches and with fancy beards and light shit holy blessing stuff and not to forget their secret weapon HOLY WATER  :tease: ;D

Lets see which faction is most favoured in  tavern ;)

Lets see which faction is most favoured in  tavern ;)

Don't make a poll, I don't want to embarrass Chosen faction  :lol: it will be like

Forsaken - |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chosen - .

:tease:

If our 2 mages have dark magic, just one +10 paladin with spell immunity + lvl 17 labyrinth items with dark def enough to duck our land :yahoo:

don't worry, mages always get OP skills,

After the update, i will be a really busy man because many people buy miracle coin at me, i do reseller for aigrand miracle coin, so kuzmitch get ready to be spam with my paypal transition payment history  ;D

Don't make a poll, I don't want to embarrass Chosen faction  :lol: it will be like

Forsaken - |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chosen - .

:tease:

Too late there is a lil chance for chosen due to high elf population! :friends:

Too late there is a lil chance for chosen due to high elf population! :friends:

Elves aren't forced to pick Chosen  ;)  And Forsaken is cool  :yahoo:  Chosen is really ...  :bad:

Long live Forsaken, we on behalf of mountain clan will choose Forsaken, only we know the reason ;D i saw mostly Mountain clan player he choose to be forsaken for next update ;D

now three melee for them, priest can atk you with Bible or hit u with metal cross, holy water in your eyes.

That's gay, I can eat them to death, who cares

After the update, i will be a really busy man because many people buy miracle coin at me, i do reseller for aigrand miracle coin, so kuzmitch get ready to be spam with my paypal transition payment history  ;D

I like your style ;D while you sellin mc for Btuneians...you also get extra money from them. Anyway i would like to choose Forsaken and Chosen...I will play both. :yahoo:

necro n dk will rule...chosen shall only get 10% of population of forsaken...most chosen would be paladin...feeling pity for senitals now:D

hahaha