Ancient topic arena

Apk

Dear developer, this is a good game. I have been playing it for 7 years. Over the years, the game has been updated a lot, and the content of the game is getting richer and richer. More and more people like it in China. I want to make a suggestion about the arena.

I think the current arena has lost its meaning. The previous 1# ranking has a high status, but now it is different. cruci and 5*5 every day have become daily work. I know that all this is for gvg. At the same time, I hope that developers will support some players who love the arena and let us have a complete arena.

I have a few suggestions:

1. Return to the position of 1.2.3# in the previous arena ranking.Add a special armor or weapon that can only be obtained from the arena ranking 1#, and each arena will take turns to obtain it every season, so that a total of 12 can be obtained in one year, which will increase the life of the game. Let people respect the arena 1# more, because it needs a lot of money, friends and your guild to support you to get it, instead of the daily arena afk. ..

2.Arena ladder system, instead of relying on a large number of spam and afk, can refer to the ladder system of many games, so that people will be more attentive to each battle.

3.Change the existing single server arena into a common arena of two servers, which can be rotated every month, for example, us and eu..... br and ru ... rotate every month. Or build a global arena, where we can fight together for 1.2.3#, so I think it is a vibrant arena.

I have said a lot, and there have been many suggestions about the arena before. I hope developers will support this part of the players who love the arena. He has PVE ... GVG ...All the others and arena........

8 minutes ago, Deso said:

至于竞技场中服务器的合并,开发者不太可能应付,否则已经有可能合并相同的Ruby和Topaz

In my opinion, nothing can't be achieved, depending on whether people are willing or not.

While I do like these ideas I do think that the armor, weapons, and costumes shouldn't be binded as to allow those who have too many costumes could sell or give them to others as to not fill their inventory.