minor adjustments for skills!

TheQuestion

just a thread that people can write MINOR adjustments to skills.

Ancestor's Hand:Shaman

The skill is meant to save a player from getting killed this or when they are in danger etc.  when in control effects, the skill is kinda useless because when they are rooted, hamstringed etc, the skill does not do anything but put a shield that absorbs rarey any damage! a fix could be to let it nullify those control effects in order to move the player

Stone Body:Warlock

Recently saw a support thread outlining a small flaw in the skill which acually prevents any skills from being casted onto the warlock, though it may be good in terms of when the warlock is faced with a ton of enemies, but when they are low on hp(in arena, lab, dungeons etc) all they can do is cast that skill to prevent any damage, because no one is able to cast any skills on the warlock, makes the skill kinda pointless as they will die straight after the skill is finished, unless there is a necromancer there with a quick finger! a fix could just be to allow skills to be used on the warlock(but still keep the invincibility effect) so tehy can be healed in times like this!

Warcry: Barbarian

The taunt does still not do anything if the mobs already got a target.

there are other skills i think that could use improvements but those are just the one si thought of for now! feel free to add more.

if you dont agree, you dont agree, no need to post hateful comments :)

Agree a lot for shaman skill. What good is the skill if it can't bbreak through control effects?

For stone body Roland just said if u want heal don't use the skill. Which defeats the purpose of the skill tbh ._. . in arena. Right after that skill is gone. Ur dead,

On lab, right after its gone, ur dead.

Example:

Warlock dying very fast, HP is on 100, uses stone body........... Dead. cus no one can heal :facepalm:

Example:

Warlock dying very fast, HP is on 100, uses stone body........... Dead. cus no one can heal :facepalm:

Dont use that skill just when u dying. But use that skill when u chased by mobs. Type well and ask fot backup from ur party member. To kill the mobs

Example:

Dont use that skill just when u dying. But use that skill when u chased by mobs. Type well and ask fot backup from ur party member. To kill the mobs

Ur not always in a pt are ya?

Also think of it in various scenarios, not just pve(mobs). Think about arena,lab,dungeons etc. Circle and plash arnt always gonna be there for the rescue!

am curious about warlocks stone body , i was assuming it works just like priests armistice, where it gives you some time to think and lets your other skills reset.

does a warlock's skills cooldown stop completely when stone body is activated? if so then that's an almost useless skill, only beneficial when you're around allies and need support.

am curious about warlocks stone body , i was assuming it works just like priests armistice, where it gives you some time to think and lets your other skills reset.

does a warlock's skills cooldown stop completely when stone body is activated? if so then that's an almost useless skill, only beneficial when you're around allies and need support.

Helps with cooldown but when you use it, no one can use skills on the warlock. Use that skill when ur low on HP, ur dead either way cus  you can't be pulled or healed/shielded, also helps elf's recharge their skills cus they can't use their own skills on the warlock either lol.

I'm assuming its a bug cus  it does not even say that in the description... Meh

Huum,. I dont think it was intended to be used only when your hp is almost 0. I think the best use of the skill is when all other skill are on cooldown, with this a warlock can use their stun and delay skills constantly, its a pretty deadly skill if you have an open mind and knowledge of priests armistice. I can also imagine in arena you run head first into the opponents and use the skill, they would all use up their dmg skills trying to kill you whiles your allies still have theirs ready to counter.

this is in theory btw

Anyway, i guess allowing allies to be able to use skills on you won't do much harm.  :good:

Huum,. I dont think it was intended to be used only when your hp is almost 0. I think the best use of the skill is when all other skill are on cooldown, with this a warlock can use their stun and delay skills constantly, its a pretty deadly skill if you have an open mind and knowledge of priests armistice. I can also imagine in arena you run head first into the opponents and use the skill, they would all use up their dmg skills trying to kill you whiles your allies still have theirs ready to counter.

this is in theory btw

Anyway, i guess allowing allies to be able to use skills on you won't do much harm.  :good:

Only good for arena(mainly 5x5) I'd say. And resetting mobs