HAVE A LOOK - PALAS NEW EXPERT SKILL... USES SHIELD

Shannuu

Hi guys this is shanu...i was wondering whether this new pala skill using shield good eneough and worth buying...

It uses physical damage and in 1/4 wasnt impressive at all...so anyone knows the dmg at 4/4???

More if we use shield and mace... banners(palas only good expert skill) dmg reduces along with heal...

So what you all suggest... should we have this NEW SKILL at the cost of banner and heal?

(Meanwhile...saw bds new expert skill... was awesome )

Thanks who answered some sense ;)

Wait till monday guyz i have off day and i might reset my skills to test it out, if it increases alot dmg i might consider it over banner, still that 10sec banner timer is zesty but im curious about the formula of the new skill so ill test it soon :)

lallous yeah that would be useful.

btw, did any of you guys noticed that sun seal had the same bugs as redemption? i was using this skill (just bought it :blush: ) and tried solo dungeon with it. died with a few hundred hp left on my hp bar which was wtf.

anyway, considering that banner would have been maxed out at level 22, which skill would be preferable to add for level 24?

thank you

• 2 months later...

I think its about the repelling, not about the dmg (Usefull if u want to Troll, Troll with dummies, have to retreat, need to push away mob/enemys from squishies, etc). Push first, dmg after.

Btw i wanted to ask what will hapen if push against wall? Stun? (anyone know LoL)

Also, run into enemy team in arena, get the healer and push them to your team to show your dominance

Edited by MCocktail

• 1 month later...

Wait till monday guyz i have off day and i might reset my skills to test it out, if it increases alot dmg i might consider it over banner, still that 10sec banner timer is zesty but im curious about the formula of the new skill so ill test it soon :)

today is tuesday  :blush:

today is tuesday :blush:

heheh well turned to be abit disapointing still better than nothing anyway i replaced it with harrads call (stun+dmg), i stoped using shield also :/ cuz spear is best for dungeon mode, shield only usefull when vs tanks or in wars but u will still loose many heal n dmg from magic based skills

if u want physical set up choose it n shield

if u want magic set up like mine choose spear

I use magic+mace setup D:

It is possible. Enchant your mace with magic, wear magic assecories, and you will have much magic.

Sure spear gives way more magic than mace.

But u have to use shield if you want to be tanky. It also is good f2p setup, magicmace+shield, as you are quite tanky, heal quite well, and deal quite adequate dmg, even if you are low amp. Magicless pala is just stupid %)

(At least try it. also, magic for mace crystals are VERY cheap in dealer. Even miracle crystals.)

Edited by MCocktail

• 3 weeks later...

(At least try it. also, magic for mace crystals are VERY cheap in dealer. Even miracle crystals.)

ofc.. that's the point!! :rofl:

use mace because crystals are cheaper... so much logic ;D

With my shield skill 4/4 i hit a bit less then purrify 5/5, at 1/4 with shield ability i hit 600, With purrify 5/5 i hit 1037, so with shield bash i hit around 850. Btw my 1h dmg is 672 :)

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.:)

Btw i personaly feel mace+shield for other tanks

And spear all astral for healers+dmg. :D cz if we use shield then due to decrease in dmg healers go solo on us :P

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bug :blush: but i dont want to tell :blush: it will get removed :blush:

The stun isnt resisted my bosses. So there is a 100% that it can stun the boss - however it doesnt mean it will get pushed too. :blush:

Edited by MCocktail

The reason why your damage was low is because your damage on mace was low damage for mace for some odd reason effects the shield skills damage with out mace equipted my damage is lowered using shield skill

Edited by Emissaryy

• 2 weeks later...