Nominated for Best Male Singer for The Kansas City Music Awards~

OgSneakyMe

Hi Guys, like the subject says I was nominated for Best Male Singer :), please stop by and vote for me when you get a chance, only 2 days left to vote, no registration needed, just scroll down to my name: Ligahde, and click vote  :drinks: , thank you in advance guys, appreciate the support, here is the link -> http://irepmedia.com/kansas-city-music-awards/best-male-singer/

Voted. Sooo do we get a split of the winnings? Even if its just a trophy, you can melt it down and send me a chunk...... Noo?

Lol!!  :lol: , thank you for voting bro, truly appreciate it man seriously.

idk man "boy big" sounds like a badass

He is bro, he's signed to a rapper named Rich The Factor, Boy Big is a real good Hookman, he's one of the Hookmen I looked up to when I first started out, so this a big deal to be nominated in the same category as him.

He is bro, he's signed to a rapper named Rich The Factor, Boy Big is a real good Hookman, he's one of the Hookmen I looked up to when I first started out, so this a big deal to be nominated in the same category as him.

i can tell this means alot to you, you have my vote  :drinks:

if youre dedicated just do what the BR's and Pinoy's did for that facebook warspear contest (not being racist, im simply stating which ethnicity cheated)

they set up multiple proxies to cast fake votes just to win, aigrind didnt even bother looking into the situation and just gave all the "winners" the reward anyway

course, in my honest opinion only 1 or 2 of warspears contests since they started were fair, who remembers gaysha's hilarious "love story" that won a contest that was supposed to be about an "epic war story in warspear"? then she continues to flirt with other desperate men just to get votes for the next 2 contests after that

i find it hilarious some of her boy toys still post here thinking they have any cred whatsoever in being anything but a pansy  :rofl: :rofl:

i can tell this means alot to you, you have my vote  :drinks:

if youre dedicated just do what the BR's and Pinoy's did for that facebook warspear contest (not being racist, im simply stating which ethnicity cheated)

they set up multiple proxies to cast fake votes just to win, aigrind didnt even bother looking into the situation and just gave all the "winners" the reward anyway

course, in my honest opinion only 1 or 2 of warspears contests since they started were fair, who remembers gaysha's hilarious "love story" that won a contest that was supposed to be about an "epic war story in warspear"? then she continues to flirt with other desperate men just to get votes for the next 2 contests after that

i find it hilarious some of her boy toys still post here thinking they have any cred whatsoever in being anything but a pansy  :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks man really appreciate that, and wow that's crazy man, didn't know that happened  :shok: