25 SUGGESTIONS. [Please Comment]

x6t3nc3

Suggestions !

Please comment, this took me forever to make ! Haha and I hope you like(:

1) Creation of a Classic server where miracle coins and Amplifications do not exist

2) PvP server in which you can kill anyone & anywhere 

3) Guilds 

4) if guilds are created, a notification once a week pops up to join guild war, guild war is simply like first guild to secure the Guild Pole, guild pole can be secured by attacking it until the pole shows the guild name at the top ( guild war can last for 10minutes). winning guild leader wins 10,000gold + 120miracle coins. 

In order to make it fair for all members, the guild leader puts  the winning miracle coins and gold into the guild fun for the next war, at the end of the war, the participants of the guild get a share of the gold + miracle coins & the most kills by a member obviously gains more old and mc in the guild fund than others

5) mounts - dogs, horses, lizards. Whatever. Something we can ride in order to travel faster, mounts can be found in miracle shop as well as being able to be farmed and can be amplified for bonus effects like extra  HP, def etc.

6) if mounts cannot be implemented, then a stamina system where you can choose mode from walk to run. When the stamina depletes, it changes back to walk.

7) spectate in arena, make a ghost version of the spectator to watch arena matches. The spectator walks around the match but cannot be seen by the competitors nor can the spectator do anything.

8)  shaman skill: Fire circle: wide spread skill that unleashes a circle of fire around the caster inflicting a burn damage to those who et too close.

Druid: similar to  shaman ski but : Frost circle, slows down target & inflicts damage.

Blade dancer: hammer: skill that knocks back targets and leaves them stunned.

Ranger: cyclone: increase move speed by 30% for 10seconds? Or rapid fire. Shoots 3 times but after those , it leaves the ranger dizzy for 5 seconds or so. 

Barb: Hook: pulls the target towards the barb and stuns then for 2 seconds ?

Rogue: Twofold blade: attacks twice at a high speed, with increased damage but lowers defense by 30% for 8 seconds.

10)  special monsters pop up at different maps. ( they have 10,000Health). they also have a chance to drop a coin purse ( 1,500 gold), or special Garments. ( like the uniform) or the Higher society. Instead of being a monster, it could be a rich man. Haha I'm bored so yeah. 

11) broadcast chat or echo : echo can be bought from the miracle coin shop and can be used to broadcast a message at the top of the screen for all online players to see, wears off after 10 minutes or after 4minutes if there's a pending echo

12: after level 17, players should be able to wear any type of gear so long as it is level lvl 10 or lower. ( to make the game more fun for those who have nothing to do )

13)  instead of people camping at towns killing noobs as they try go past, add a gate feature for each town. In order to get through, you must either be from that faction or you must destroy the gate ( attacking) gates vary from 5,000 HP to 25,000HP. When the gate is destroyed, anyone can go in and out for 5 minutes until it is renewed.

14) A mountain clan doll in all elf cities and a Elf doll in all elf cities: these have no Defense, they do not attack, they have infinite HP, the point is to just attack them for fun and also to show players your maximum attack and stuff, instead of walking around and looking for squirrels or rabbits lol.

15) BattlePower!: Battle Power is viewed by selecting the person and it shows a number beside their name or level , that number is the total

Addition of all their +'s. reason for this is because I once attacked a person with +9 armor. Didn't go so well lol :/ 

16) killing people whom are 5 levels lower than you gets you PK points, each point takes 4 minutes to disappear. With PK points, you cannot join Arena, or talk to NPV's. The NPC's will just say " go away! Don't kill

Me!" or whatever. This would be good cause I just got to the new island and was exploring the maps ( so I can teleport) then I got killed by a level 20.. 4 times lol.

17) enchant  gear with special effects like: Inflicts 12 fire damage or whatever.

18)  change the weather in maps, someways it can be raining, snowing or whatever in maps

19: Weapon accessories ( like the costumes) weapon accessories are put over weapons so they look like something else. An example is for 1 gander weapons: could  be a light saber. You put it over your weapon and your weapon looks like a long blue stick or whatever colour is bought ( found in miracle shop)

^ my personal Favourite suggestion.

20) like every other suggestion. Pets. 'nuff said

21)  when going to chat, special emoticons should be present in a bar at the bottom or top and can be typed. Emoticons can be seen by both factions

22) cross- server wars, like  Sapphire vs emerald server once per month or whatever. Just to make the game fun!

23) when your character hasn't moved for 10minutes, it should go into away mode. In alway mode, anyone who pm's you gets a system response saying: " sorry! I'm currently unavailable at the moment."

24)  should be able to get costumes that look like every NPC in the game.

25) Arena!!, a room in the main cities at each island were you can PvP your own faction! It would make me love this game.

I'll

Make another 25 some otherday, If you don't like any one of my suggestions then quote it and tell me how it can be changed'! Don't forget to say thanks :3

Great! 20 of 25 is perfect. But i don't think adm implement your idea's here.

Cos they got their own systems...

Which built on getting money from players.

D= disagree

A=agree

1- D...in dreams..useless thing to think ....

2- A...ya so that sapp n emerald can do pvp with themselves...but then problem of nickname comes...

3-A ...sure

4-A

5-A

6-A but if no stamina mana can be used? maybe

7-undecided...no comment...

8-A

9-A

10-A

11-A

12-D ..no need

13-undecided..not really needed

14-D

15-D too crowded to look then

16-D.. strong D ...wtf we are in war with the other faction..if u killing them u doing favour for ur faction...again strongly disagree

17-A

18-A

19-A

20-A

21-D n A..D for emo bar..A for mc n elf to see it

22-D i would like option of this to be on anytime ..like 5x5 vs emer or sapp or amber

23-D ..no need to make game heavy..afterall its a moblie game..

24-A

25- undecided...

just а lot of mess. Many guys proposed similar stuff, but none of them succeeded.

Too long to comment each point separately from mobile

• 1 year later...