Unholy Ritual quest

Bluedoh

Question

I'm in ayvondil second map.(after pyramids)

I'm Stuck on the quest Unholy Ritual.

It calls for 3 "rune of full moon" I assume I need kill 3 mini-boss's

I can't find these guys for the runes anywhere. Can somebody help me locating these plz. 

Edited by Bluedoh
More detail

6 answers to this question

I am stuck on the same quest right now, there is a green question mark above a yellow circle named "Lunar circle" but I can't click on it and the thing in the wall says I need rune of full moon, what is this why is this and what do I even need to do here?

10 hours ago, Zyfil said:

I am stuck on the same quest right now, there is a green question mark above a yellow circle named "Lunar circle" but I can't click on it and the thing in the wall says I need rune of full moon, what is this why is this and what do I even need to do here?

I´m not 100% sure if i recall this exact quest, but usually in these sorts of situations there are either A. A set order in which you have to complete the quests objectives, e.g Click this altar, before the other one becomes available etc. or B. There should be an area highlighted with green on your map, in which you should find an item that is needed. It could be in a chest, inside some sort of an object that you can search or dropped by other npcs nearby. 

21 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I´m not 100% sure if i recall this exact quest, but usually in these sorts of situations there are either A. A set order in which you have to complete the quests objectives, e.g Click this altar, before the other one becomes available etc. or B. There should be an area highlighted with green on your map, in which you should find an item that is needed. It could be in a chest, inside some sort of an object that you can search or dropped by other npcs nearby. 

Yes. 

If it's the stone one where you have to unlock the moon stones for the were wolves then read the dialog. It tells you. 

Ok, there is a circle below the green question mark for lunar circle I believe, press that then kill the spirits that are summoned, this may take a few tries as it needs three runes, you may need to bring a carry with you or a full party, depending on class, level and gear.