• xxpinoyxx
    • Yins
    • Pliskin
    • Getf*cked
    • Ambriel
    • Vcut
    • Cff
    • Chocobar

NOMINEES BELOW!- cannot nominate yourself-dont nominate someone just cus they are your friend-determine weather yoiu think they should be on  this list.-its not to do with their amplification, its how good they are at playing the class. anyone can be +9/10 but not always pro.

pliskin baus grandaddy, others are bd I seen make me wow. yep some don't play, idc :)

pliskin

cff

vcut

yins

tpain

getducked

igydal

savageking

tuor lv10

xxpinoyxx

scarlesz

thx for calling out Axekillz :P

Even though the guy who made this topic didn't even put him .-.

Thx Anyways!

:rofl: True, but don't care about that,  :bad: legends :bad: [/size] are made by the fans ;D

NOMINEES BELOW!-its not to do with their amplification, its how good they are at playing the class. anyone can be +9/10 but not always pro.

there's a few missing from this list and some that don't belong. so many amped bd, easy to get confused :D

why isnt yins #1  :facepalm:

i bet i know why

he doesnt have a big mouth

yins is old out of date. (old Ss Point made though he never even changed equip Besides ew blades which are worse then doom.)but your right 1 year ago he would easily be #1

And hes skilled

you cant be #1 If you lose to scrubs like me so Axekillz And Tpain only ones and ive beaten tpain recently to (Before counterstrike bullshit)So Axekillz #1

111468_.jpg

Honestly, Amateratsu. good pvp, but more importantly a solidly good dude. willing to help advise new players, strong setup, and dedicated.

im sorry but i tried telling him i loved his name on another character (because of Okami) and he just started spurring foreign words at me then insulted me in english

im assuming u gotta speak his native tongue to be friends with him  :crazy:

what noob made this incorrect list smh lol its a sin to not have my name there when I raped all on the list but two people. Yin/Tpain. Dick riders don't get to make a list of this kind.     

• 2 weeks later...

^^^Says the bd who got raped by a ranger we

ho was wearing magic defence set.  SMH.

Need proof?  go see Blesskillz VS Mafeorambo on YouTube. (:

troll costume is for noobs

yins is old out of date. (old Ss Point made though he never even changed equip Besides ew blades which are worse then doom.)but your right 1 year ago he would easily be #1

And hes skilled

you cant be #1 If you lose to scrubs like me so Axekillz And Tpain only ones and ive beaten tpain recently to (Before counterstrike bullshit)So Axekillz #1

I have seen you pvp tpain a million times and you lost all, you couldn't make his HP less than 2k he'd hamstring you sonic boom and you're dead xD

It was before counterstrike update, this noob always lying lmfao. Delete your trash rogue bro

I have seen you pvp tpain a million times and you lost all, you couldn't make his HP less than 2k he'd hamstring you sonic boom and you're dead xD

It was before counterstrike update, this noob always lying lmfao. Delete your trash rogue bro

hmm ask tpain yourself and espiacally before new skill update id eat him alive Also ive beaten tpain Within a month before and ive only pvped him 9x soooo idunu what your talking about admittance 2-7 So im definetely not winning but can you please stop trying To insult me on Forums? thank you You do it in every topic its like your stalking me

hmm ask tpain yourself and espiacally before new skill update id eat him alive Also ive beaten tpain Within a month before and ive only pvped him 9x soooo idunu what your talking about admittance 2-7 So im definetely not winning but can you please stop trying To insult me on Forums? thank you You do it in every topic its like your stalking me

Lol you can't beat +5 bds and you'd eat him alive? Go amp 

Lol you can't beat +5 bds and you'd eat him alive? Go amp

I dont spend a shitload of money on this Game for 2 reasons A i have a life B i have better things to spend it on and C If you wanna talk about amp say it to someone who Gives a shit

Yea says the bd who raped everyone for over a year but tpain and yins xpionyx put up some good fights. Says the bd who raped mcs with level 15 arena swords & still do. Go ask bless what I did to his ranger in a 3v3 pvp ask him what I did to his rouge for a year with level 15 arena swords, no rogues would fight me unless I used level 17 arena swords. Now what can you do? Me and bless would rape you easy. I don't need to make videos try me and see what I do lol. & for turtle noob, you weak and will always be, so just quit. If you have to say you have a life its cuz you really don't, because it go's without saying.     

Turtle you can't be tpain or yins with his old gear now. Stop lieing & just get better I do over 400 dam on you now so how can you beat tpain with your plus 5 gear? you clearly a kid and you making a fool of your self smh. but let you tell it you beat everyone lol.     

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ik someone hes my friend his name is erakless hes better than tpain  ;)  ;) inspect him  ;)  ;)

Erakless = rich guy.

Pliskin is old player, hail him:)

Were is erakless???

I hope you mean "where", right?
Edited by Nosotraes

• 2 months later...