Congratulations to Vortex and Pernicious players.

Jarlaxxle

Appart from "making dramas" as you say, do you want to know what else do we know to do in Vortex? To close noob players´big mouths as yours.

The most hilarious thing is that you are unable to accept that 3 days ago you lost all the 5 arenas you played against me and you lied to the people on pvpcave saying that it wasn´t true, that i didn´t have any proof.

Well, today i won you another 2 or 3 times until you stopped demanding arena ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and I got proofs. It must hurt that I am adding you quite a lot defeats in just a few days in your arena ratio...  :tease: .

I could see it when i spoke to you just to tell you to demand more arenas and you ignored me, hahahahahaha. So the more angry you get, the funnier it is for me! Angry kids everywhere!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

IMG_20141009_1122122.jpg

IMG_20141009_1113533.jpg

Wow so pro. You beat me! Omg you just beat me! Wohao none did that from Ages!

I won't lie for you, but you're really no life retard player who should stop playing for a while, I mean please go out with your friends if you have one, let back to our conversation, I skipped all that blah blah blah of your up because I don't have time to read some drama I won't even care about them and all the times lvl19-20 beats me. Then you come up and took this game seriously and Wow u beat me 2 times with a +10 rouge and start to spam my private chat with billion account, just lmao I have fun ignoring you. If I wanna to rape your butt ill get myself +10 partner and u make cry all the day but its cool, Its just a game, who take it seriously surely have pathetic life, now have fun talking about me. Posting ss because I absolutely don't care! Beside if I wanna make my arena rate high and rape your vortex members who took ages doing fake 3v3 and 2v2 party's just to take 1st places, I won't even take a day to beat em all!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Wow so pro. You beat me! Omg you just beat me! Wohao none did that from Ages!

I won't lie for you, but you're really no life retard player who should stop playing for a while, I mean please go out with your friends if you have one, let back to our conversation, I skipped all that blah blah blah of your up because I don't have time to read some drama I won't even care about them and all the times lvl19-20 beats me. Then you come up and took this game seriously and Wow u beat me 2 times with a +10 rouge and start to spam my private chat with billion account, just lmao I have fun ignoring you. If I wanna to rape your butt ill get myself +10 partner and u make cry all the day but its cool, Its just a game, who take it seriously surely have pathetic life, now have fun talking about me. Posting ss because I absolutely don't care! Beside if I wanna make my arena rate high and rape your vortex members who took ages doing fake 3v3 and 2v2 party's just to take 1st places, I won't even take a day to beat em all!

Cheers!  :drinks:

i beat you pvp does that make me pro  :blush:

}" post="911852" timestamp="1412892476"]

At least he wasn't banned like ur shammy lv10

atleast I dont buy my chars :(

cyber Did hes a Bully

he also tried to scam many ppl for lv9 Equi :(

I didn't try to scam anyone for level 9 equips. I'm glad your shaman is banned since it was created by mythblades and he leveled it up. You just amped ryderz level 10 shaman it doesn't mean that character is yours. (; Changing country, visiting mom and dad is bs xD You can't fool support team, it was created by different person from different country. If not they would have banned your rogue also. (; I amped my char using my money I didn't had to steal my mom and dad money to buy mcoins like you, I didn't share my gf with someone in game to buy coins like you shared jessinia with blesskillz, I didn't had to kiss all rich players arse for coins lmfao You're pathetic you're nothing but just a 14yrs psycho kid trying to act tough. Stop trying to get ryderz shaman, it's not yours. Bye bye demon suit  lmao

I didn't try to scam anyone for level 9 equips. I'm glad your shaman is banned since it was created by mythblades and he leveled it up. You just amped ryderz level 10 shaman it doesn't mean that character is yours. (; Changing country, visiting mom and dad is bs xD You can't fool support team, it was created by different person from different country. If not they would have banned your rogue also. (; I amped my char using my money I didn't had to steal my mom and dad money to buy mcoins like you, I didn't share my gf with someone in game to buy coins like you shared jessinia with blesskillz, I didn't had to kiss all rich players arse for coins lmfao You're pathetic you're nothing but just a 14yrs psycho kid trying to act tough. Stop trying to get ryderz shaman, it's not yours. Bye bye demon suit  lmao

you Are One Dumb ♥♥♥♥♥. my Real Name is Ryder.

and my Shaman Ryderx isnt mine wow are you duckING stupid and is never be dumb enough to give myth my acc info. your so stupid I do carpet and Dont buy mcoins a lot cus i put most in my college fund cus i dont Want to be like a retard like you. I use my own money Tbh i Probably make more then you doing Manual labor. Your really stupid arent you? I have ss of all my chars at lv2 Your Just a freak tryin to get cred on a Game.

you Are One Dumb ♥♥♥♥♥. my Real Name is Ryder.

and my Shaman Ryderx isnt mine wow are you ♥♥♥♥ING stupid and is never be dumb enough to give myth my acc info. your so stupid I do carpet and Dont buy mcoins a lot cus i put most in my college fund cus i dont Want to be like a retard like you. I use my own money Tbh i Probably make more then you doing Manual labor. Your really stupid arent you? I have ss of all my chars at lv2 Your Just a freak tryin to get cred on a Game.

You mad bro? :( Ryderz was created by mythblades and he leveled it up for you, means that character is not yours. Steal your mom and dad money and buy more mcoins kido  :*

SS proves nothing, IP and country explains everything  ;)

uneducated Degenerate Reno. you have no clue what your talking about go search up Adresses and study them Then lets hear you say the same things you've said. ss prove nothing?... It proves i made the acc now that is nothing? You dont Even know who mythblade is. nor you dont know until recently acc sharing was illegal and it use to not be try harder Kiddo When you have an iq over 120 Then explain your Theory

110689_.jpg

uneducated Degenerate Reno. you have no clue what your talking about go search up Adresses and study them Then lets hear you say the same things you've said. ss prove nothing?... It proves i made the acc now that is nothing? You dont Even know who mythblade is. nor you dont know until recently acc sharing was illegal and it use to not be try harder Kiddo When you have an iq over 120 Then explain your Theory

ss proves nothing who knows maybe you got them from mythblades,  IP is provided by ISP that is Internet service provider everyone has different IP address. Shaman level 10 Ryderz was created by different IP and  country  (; Stop trying to get something that is not yours, bye bye demon suit :(

It looks like its time for some rest and relaxation time. Log out of forums and go get laid already. Always remember to wrap it before you tap it. :dirol:

Umm,

Please can you guys stop flaming/harrassing/insulting eachother ?

Flametopics= burnt Pizza

So plx stop ty

Please can you guys stop flaming/harrassing/insulting eachother ?

Flametopics= burnt Pizza

So plx stop ty

Do us a favor and lock/delete this topic or this nightmare will never end!

ss proves nothing who knows maybe you got them from mythblades,  IP is provided by ISP that is Internet service provider everyone has different IP address. Shaman level 10 Ryderz was created by different IP and  country  (; Stop trying to get something that is not yours, bye bye demon suit :(

uhm... hmm lets see someone never went to school Ip adress is the dialogue of information of web on your Phone Computer any Web device.

Internet provider? Its illegal for them to give ws my Ip Its constantly changing. you dont read well do You? different Ip jesus you are stupid. check ur Ip then go to the store it'll be different. you dont know shit My names Ryder who else would create it again Stupid shit Your right everyone has different Ip Adresses but any one can change there own by simply unconnecting there wifi Tell me when You go to college Then talk You say you hate Dirtballs?Then you must Hate yourself a lot. i assume you have chronic Enflamitious Depression so you seek others on a game to make yourself feel good. you also Amped yourself high To show your the best. simply cus irl You hate who you are so you make a fictional Personal Profile on a game. :shout:

uhm... hmm lets see someone never went to school Ip adress is the dialogue of information of web on your Phone Computer any Web device.

Internet provider? Its illegal for them to give ws my Ip Its constantly changing. you dont read well do You? different Ip jesus you are stupid. check ur Ip then go to the store it'll be different. you dont know shit My names Ryder who else would create it again Stupid shit Your right everyone has different Ip Adresses but any one can change there own by simply unconnecting there wifi Tell me when You go to college Then talk You say you hate Dirtballs?Then you must Hate yourself a lot. i assume you have chronic Enflamitious Depression so you seek others on a game to make yourself feel good. you also Amped yourself high To show your the best. simply cus irl You hate who you are so you make a fictional Personal Profile on a game. :shout:

You didn't create Ryderx...... End of the story.

}" post="912444" timestamp="1412990301"]

You didn't create Ryderx...... End of the story.

his first arena (lv4)

and all his Equip Set aside on lock you were saying?

110741_.jpg

110742_.jpg