Congratulations to Vortex and Pernicious players.

Jarlaxxle

I want to congratulate both mc/elf side players from both orders, because it is a pleasure to be part of one of this real Pro guilds in the servers.

Many people say nonsenses about our guild, saying that it is in a very low position in guilds position, so i wantto say several things:

- In my guild we are not active. We don´t play daily or even weekly or monthly.  We don´t have to spend all day playing game to do boring quests because if not the members are kicked from the guild.

-We don´t need any of this guild championships to be better. We are all pros in our levels even considering that we are not active (what i find very funny). Why to spend all day playing game? Just to win cc? Does it worth? If i am not wrong cc is just useful to get 1/2 set new gear,gear that is similar to lvl 18 one, but it´s ok, all that time worths just to get just a bit better item pieces....very clever yeah! Ah, im not talking about costumes, that of course make our accounts to have more life or damage hahaha.

- last but not least, to say that in our ranges,we are probably the best players in the server (and considering we are not active, i laugh again hahahaha). We have the best items and we own many of the top arenas positions.

I just want to say this because quite a lot of noobs say nonsenses about us, but they dont prove any of this trash. However.... i do!  ;D

So once again, ty so much to Vortex in mc side and pernicious in elf side, because we are most the best mcs and elfs in our ranges being no active.

8)

I want to congratulate both mc/elf side players from both orders, because it is a pleasure to be part of one of this real Pro guilds in the servers.

Many people say nonsenses about our guild, saying that it is in a very low position in guilds position, so i wantto say several things:

- In my guild we are not active. We don´t play daily or even weekly or monthly.  We don´t have to spend all day playing game to do boring quests because if not the members are kicked from the guild.

-We don´t need any of this guild championships to be better. We are all pros in our levels even considering that we are not active (what i find very funny). Why to spend all day playing game? Just to win cc? Does it worth? If i am not wrong cc is just useful to get 1/2 set new gear,gear that is similar to lvl 18 one, but it´s ok, all that time worths just to get just a bit better item pieces....very clever yeah! Ah, im not talking about costumes, that of course make our accounts to have more life or damage hahaha.

- last but not least, to say that in our ranges,we are probably the best players in the server (and considering we are not active, i laugh again hahahaha). We have the best items and we own many of the top arenas positions.

I just want to say this because quite a lot of noobs say nonsenses about us, but they dont prove any of this trash. However.... i do!  ;D

So once again, ty so much to Vortex in mc side and pernicious in elf side, because we are most the best mcs and elfs in our ranges being no active.

8)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Hi,

My name is Jarlaxxle and I think vortex guild is best in mc side even though we lost to sithlords a few times and sithlords a level 5 guild but we are still the best.

We have the best players in the servers and we have level 17 arena outdated gears whereas sithlords have +10 level 19 20 gears but I still think we have the best items.

We are in top position in low level arena 3vs3 whereas I see only sithlords members in top 5, 5vs5 and 2vs2 Level 24.  Believe me it takes skills, tactics and so much effort to be top in 3vs3 in low level so I think vortex is the best guild and we are best in arena.

Guild is about guild tournament in order to be the best guild but I think it has something to do with arena 3vs3 top ranking and our outdated gears.:D

Thank you Vortex is the best guild :D

Hi,

My name is Jarlaxxle and I think vortex guild is best in mc side even though we lost to sithlords a few times and sithlords a level 5 guild but we are still the best.

We have the best players in the servers and we have level 17 arena outdated gears whereas sithlords have +10 level 19 20 gears but I still think we have the best items.

We are in top position in low level arena 3vs3 whereas I see only sithlords members in top 5, 5vs5 and 2vs2 Level 24.  Believe me it takes skills, tactics and so much effort to be top in 3vs3 in low level so I think vortex is the best guild and we are best in arena.

Guild is about guild tournament in order to be the best guild but I think it has something to do with arena 3vs3 top ranking and our outdated gears.:D

"Totally agreed, Vortex is the best guild"

So you are not active, but you own the top of arena. Okey... That leads me to a final conclusion: Vortex might be good, but they forgot to jail their clown pet Jarlaxle and now he is making senseless topics in the forum.

Many can't get the real meaning of Jarl's statements.He never mentioned Vortex/Pernicious is the "current best guild" all he wanted to express was "we had most of the best mcs and elf and still many among them are considered one of the best even after they being inactive/Quit"

Here he was referring to the individuals.

Also has just gave his explicit opinion on guilds.Everyone has the freedom expression!

He has specifically mentioned "in our ranges" which means "in our era/time" that we has the best of all.

Also he has told Vortex/Pernicious is one the pro guilds.

So in no phrase he is making senseless sentences.He is just congratulating the two guilds in his own way,simple.

Also its very kiddish to refer another guild name and trying to compare with the two specified ones,while clearly the topic doesn't refer to any comparison to any other guilds.

Giving a specific reference makes me think that ' People can think like this too?' or its just the mind set of some individuals to think only in one way xD.

As on of the pros who help carry pernicious i would like to say it was fun u took my items with no deny or reply yet quick to kick me that is the class of pernicious still agree pro right i will laugh haha my ranger has taken down perns best player and only one i bow to oracles who is quiting this game much respect brother. And vortex pummy u are a good guy great shaman had some really pro fights with him so vortex i give 8/10 Perncious 4/10 enjoy reading good day people..

Hi,

Hi, my name is cybernem and i think i have some problems when understanding people. I don´t know to read yet ( i should go back to school) and i didn´t understand that Jarlaxxle said that his guild and Pernicious are pro guilds even though their guilds are not active. I thought he said they are top 1 in guilds tournaments. But i promise you all people that i will try to make my best to improve my reading skills.

I am a very pro player, lvl 24 ( :shok: ) with pro lvl 19 and 20 items but even playing all day long, spamming quests and so on, a lvl 20 rogue from vortex, jarlaxxle (4 lvls less than me) has similar items (or even better) being inactive, just playing 1h a day. How can it be possible? He must be a hacker...thats for sure!

I recognize I live in fear, because if i dont do 200 gpoints daily, i will be removed from my guild. In addition, i have similar items than jarlaxxle,a lvl 20 noob vortex player, because i´m just saving for the lvl 30 weapons, not because i am not skilled enough to get lvl 20 deep lord axes.

What else? Ah,yes, I can´t understand why vortex players are not lvl 24. They must be too noob and scared of the lvl 24 players as me. They are inactive, just playing few times a day or weekly or monthly but it is not an excuse. They have to buy experience potion to reach lvl 24 and play 7h a day or more to spam boring quests and guild tournaments. I don´t care if they work or have social life outside, if they are not active and play so many hours, they are weak and noobs. That´s why they rule lvl 20 arenas ranks. And now i wonder... Why in Sithlords none of my partners lvl 20 are as good as them considering they have outdated gears and they are not active? Nah, Vortex people are definitely hackers.

To sum up, Sithlords is the best guild in server, it is a fact, but even winning all tournaments, and winning so many cc and several signs as rewards, most lvl 20,21 and even 22 players of my guild are unable to be better than that Vortex lvl 20 players, those inactive players with outdated gears. I have to kick my partners´lvl 20 asses because they should be top in arena ranks too,not just in high lvls, but actually i just can see many vortex players names in the lvl 20 arena rankings. And I am clever enough to compare lvl 20 players with lvl 24 players, hehehe. When lvl 30 or more arrives, I will compare them again so I will laugh at Jarlaxxle showing than "some" partners lvl 30 are better than him.

Best of lucks, Vortex players.

PD: I promise you all forum readers, that this was not a misunderstanding. I understand Jarlaxxle post very good. However, I will try to improve my reading skills.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Totally agreed, Vortex is the best guild"

Yes, i think i showed you yesterday. U lost all the arenas with ur lvl 20 friend (high amplified too) against me and a lvl 19 friend. But no problem. You must have lagged. :dirol:

Both guilds are good. The best? Nah.

Another Sithlord member thinking that I pretend to say we better than u. Did I write any of that? I´m not blind, I can see that Sithlords winning most guild tournaments so i can´t say what you think i said. I don´t say nonsenses.  :facepalm:

So you are not active, but you own the top of arena. Okey... That leads me to a final conclusion: Vortex might be good, but they forgot to jail their clown pet Jarlaxle and now he is making senseless topics in the forum.

Another clever reader that does not understand the meaning of active player. So in your opinion a player that spends 4h or more a day spamming quests and a player that plays some arenas a day or more when he has more free time at the week-end is the same.

Wow, I am impress with the language level of some players in Warspear... I think some of you should come back to school. Otherwise I fear for your future...  :facepalm: :facepalm:

If you are not able to express correctly in a game and understand easy concepts, i won´t imagine what will you do when you grow up.  :lol:

Hi, my name is cybernem and i think i have some problems when understanding people. I don´t know to read yet ( i should go back to school) and i didn´t understand that Jarlaxxle said that his guild and Pernicious are pro guilds even though their guilds are not active. I thought he said they are top 1 in guilds tournaments. But i promise you all people that i will try to make my best to improve my reading skills.

I am a very pro player, lvl 24 ( :shok: ) with pro lvl 19 and 20 items but even playing all day long, spamming quests and so on, a lvl 20 rogue from vortex, jarlaxxle (4 lvls less than me) has similar items (or even better) being inactive, just playing 1h a day. How can it be possible? He must be a hacker...thats for sure!

I recognize I live in fear, because if i dont do 200 gpoints daily, i will be removed from my guild. In addition, i have similar items than jarlaxxle,a lvl 20 noob vortex player, because i´m just saving for the lvl 30 weapons, not because i am not skilled enough to get lvl 20 deep lord axes.

What else? Ah,yes, I can´t understand why vortex players are not lvl 24. They must be too noob and scared of the lvl 24 players as me. They are inactive, just playing few times a day or weekly or monthly but it is not an excuse. They have to buy experience potion to reach lvl 24 and play 7h a day or more to spam boring quests and guild tournaments. I don´t care if they work or have social life outside, if they are not active and play so many hours, they are weak and noobs. That´s why they rule lvl 20 arenas ranks. And now i wonder... Why in Sithlords none of my partners lvl 20 are as good as them considering they have outdated gears and they are not active? Nah, Vortex people are definitely hackers.

To sum up, Sithlords is the best guild in server, it is a fact, but even winning all tournaments, and winning so many cc and several signs as rewards, most lvl 20,21 and even 22 players of my guild are unable to be better than that Vortex lvl 20 players, those inactive players with outdated gears. I have to kick my partners´lvl 20 asses because they should be top in arena ranks too,not just in high lvls, but actually i just can see many vortex players names in the lvl 20 arena rankings. And I am clever enough to compare lvl 20 players with lvl 24 players, hehehe. When lvl 30 or more arrives, I will compare them again so I will laugh at Jarlaxxle showing than "some" partners lvl 30 are better than him.

Best of lucks, Vortex players.

PD: I promise you all forum readers, that this was not a misunderstanding. I understand Jarlaxxle post very good. However, I will try to improve my reading skills.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why you mad bro? I just said vortex best guild o.O And I'm not going to read that essay  o;

Another clever reader that does not understand the meaning of active player. So in your opinion a player that spends 4h or more a day spamming quests and a player that plays some arenas a day or more when he has more free time at the week-end is the same.

Wow, I am impress with the language level of some players in Warspear... I think some of you should come back to school. Otherwise I fear for your future...  :facepalm: :facepalm:

If you are not able to express correctly in a game and understand easy concepts, i won´t imagine what will you do when you grow up.  :lol:

It's too bad that stupidity is not painful

Why you mad bro? I just said vortex best guild o.O And I'm not going to read that essay  o;

Mad? I just answered your post. I don´t get mad for a game in which i don´t spend much time  ;D

As on of the pros who help carry pernicious i would like to say it was fun u took my items with no deny or reply yet quick to kick me that is the class of pernicious still agree pro right i will laugh haha my ranger has taken down perns best player and only one i bow to oracles who is quiting this game much respect brother. And vortex pummy u are a good guy great shaman had some really pro fights with him so vortex i give 8/10 Perncious 4/10 enjoy reading good day people..

You were kicked because you're a two faced asshole which made people delete their accounts by harassing them all day long.

nuf said.

All these arguments of what guild is the best are futile since players are sure to vote and thank that of which has gave them alot and in where they have made plenty of friends. The environments of each guild are different and therefore suit certain players. I don't have a certain guild to vote for but, if you are to speak of your current guild as being better than other guilds then that guild has treated you good as other guilds have treated other players good. This is a really narrow minded topic and I believe it was made more to cause arguments than peaceful conversation and discussion

no need for arguments at all

those of us in vorticious, to whom this thread was intended, I think understand what jarl is trying to say. we got love for one another. we are the best doesn't simply mean we kill other players, it's the attitude and the fun and the old friend still inactive in guild list xD for that, we are the best!!

many thanks to you too jarl, many fun arena and laughs and good times with machote! glad you still around playing

no need for arguments at all

those of us in vorticious, to whom this thread was intended, I think understand what jarl is trying to say. we got love for one another. we are the best doesn't simply mean we kill other players, it's the attitude and the fun and the old friend still inactive in guild list xD for that, we are the best!!

many thanks to you too jarl, many fun arena and laughs and good times with machote! glad you still around playing

hehe... true we all have fun together.. even if we are inactive faggots When were together were together and each Member always has a place as family and i bet you if all of these players still played We'd own Sith for Half of there experienced Players. dont get me wrong i love sith But there standards have slipped they except People like Cybernem Now? funny.

and this is coming probably from the oldest Sithlord Besides Absalom. yes my original guild is sith and ive competed on there tourneys! Sith is an awesome Guild But tbh the best guild is what that person chooses not who wins the most or Has the Most Skills/players Its about Family and when I was in sith it was about that We all were Tight! now idk if i could go back Many noob people just for Prize there... Jarl just sayin he loves his guild and he thinks were Old Pros No need to get offended

hehe... true we all have fun together.. even if we are inactive ♥♥♥♥♥♥s When were together were together and each Member always has a place as family and i bet you if all of these players still played We'd own Sith for Half of there experienced Players. dont get me wrong i love sith But there standards have slipped they except People like Cybernem Now? funny.

and this is coming probably from the oldest Sithlord Besides Absalom. yes my original guild is sith and ive competed on there tourneys! Sith is an awesome Guild But tbh the best guild is what that person chooses not who wins the most or Has the Most Skills/players Its about Family and when I was in sith it was about that We all were Tight! now idk if i could go back Many noob people just for Prize there... Jarl just sayin he loves his guild and he thinks were Old Pros No need to get offended

Hi blesskillz's dog  :)

Hi blesskillz's dog  :)

im sorry are you here to ask me for Me Ents poleaxe Again i told you its personal. you cant scam me Cyber sorry :wacko: :pleasantry:

I dont need to state my view about these 2 guilds because it would be a novell..

Pernicious and vortex was a home to me if they havent been here for me i would have quit 2 year ago :,)

I dont need to state my view about these 2 guilds because it would be a novell..

Pernicious and vortex was a home to me if they havent been here for me i would have quit 2 year ago :,)

awe hah True Both sides Have there sweet hearts and i know Vortex is one of the reasons i still get on  :give_rose: :)

You were already saying all this in mc world chat, why make a topic/post about it? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because many guild partners are off from game but still visiting forum, and elfs can´t look at mc world chat  :crazy:

For all my previous arguments with u jarlaxxe, I apologise and one thing for sure, pro player can't get fame just by amplification.

If u have skills, u r already perfect

Explain to roland how i can make some one quit since i live in Australia and the person who quit and deleted account is in USA LOL i had a

Gun to the person head and made them hit the delete button ur a moron Dutch u made jaclyn delete her ranger how u do it again?

Lol maybe because I put her on my ignore list because she was annoying af. After that she went crazy and deleted her acc. Cool story right? Also funny that you call me a retard while you're Australian and can't even speak proper English.

First of all Dutch u are retarded sayin i can not speak english since we are typing and solely not talking so shut up kid i wiped u out on this game ur dust under my nails no stress on my back u just gotta involve urself in everything attention seeker get over urself dutchhero

There is no overall best guild, some guilds prefer tournaments (sith) some don't (vortex/pern). It's the players that make a guild, not the motive. I'm not very find of tournaments so I stick to vortex - i like the players here & I like a lot of sith members too. But to compare the guilds in terms of which is best is trying to teach a goldfish how to climb a tree. Some things just can't be done.

As for pernicious - awesome people yet again, pernicious & ROYALTY are my favourite guilds elf side - always a blast being in either one of them.

We all have different opinions but long story short; you can't compare guilds on attributes they both do not equally share. If you want to see which guild is best, then compare in terms of tournament then. Such as sithlords & elixirph/mercs etc. not sithlords and vortex. Two completely different types of guilds

There is no overall best guild, some guilds prefer tournaments (sith) some don't (vortex/pern). It's the players that make a guild, not the motive. I'm not very find of tournaments so I stick to vortex - i like the players here & I like a lot of sith members too. But to compare the guilds in terms of which is best is trying to teach a goldfish how to climb a tree. Some things just can't be done.

As for pernicious - awesome people yet again, pernicious & ROYALTY are my favourite guilds elf side - always a blast being in either one of them.

We all have different opinions but long story short; you can't compare guilds on attributes they both do not equally share. If you want to see which guild is best, then compare in terms of tournament then. Such as sithlords & elixirph/mercs etc. not sithlords and vortex. Two completely different types of guilds

1+

Exactly

First of all Dutch u are retarded sayin i can not speak english since we are typing and solely not talking so shut up kid i wiped u out on this game ur dust under my nails no stress on my back u just gotta involve urself in everything attention seeker get over urself dutchhero

I said you can't speak proper English. And you call me an attention seeker while you keep bragging about how much money you spend on this game? Seems legit. You're the one who came here hating on our guilds.  :wacko:  Go spend more of your free time and money in game and stop bothering us.

Vortex ...... forever...... drama makers!.....

Appart from "making dramas" as you say, do you want to know what else do we know to do in Vortex? To close noob players´big mouths as yours.

The most hilarious thing is that you are unable to accept that 3 days ago you lost all the 5 arenas you played against me and you lied to the people on pvpcave saying that it wasn´t true, that i didn´t have any proof.

Well, today i won you another 2 or 3 times until you stopped demanding arena ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and I got proofs. It must hurt that I am adding you quite a lot defeats in just a few days in your arena ratio...  :tease: .

I could see it when i spoke to you just to tell you to demand more arenas and you ignored me, hahahahahaha. So the more angry you get, the funnier it is for me! Angry kids everywhere!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

IMG_20141009_1122122.jpg

IMG_20141009_1113533.jpg