shaman new skill "Tribe's Ritual"

Bdsc

just 8secs at lv4?. So lv1 would be what?  Thats not even enough to heal twice.

If im not getting it wrong, after 8secs the buff disappears and cooldowns return to normal? Then lightning shield and totem wont get any benefit from it.

I heard bds return 700+ dmg as counter attack.... Well

just 8secs at lv4?. So lv1 would be what?  Thats not even enough to heal twice.

If im not getting it wrong, after 8secs the buff disappears and cooldowns return to normal? Then lightning shield and totem wont get any benefit from it.

I heard bds return 700+ dmg as counter attack.... Well

at level 1 only 3 secs and gives 10% cooldown .. yeah this skill sucks :facepalm:

I think even if you have it at level 1, you may be able to cast this skill on urself and then use lightning shield, totem and blind (i believe you can do that under 3 secs). and all these skills will recharge faster (because cooldown time is calculated at the time you use the skill). So, if you are smart, devs just gave u free 7% cooldown or so on 3 skills (if u spam one after another).

I may be wrong though someone please test it coz im poor and cant buy skill book now  :bad: . But if it works like i said then its a good skill.

I think even if you have it at level 1, you may be able to cast this skill on urself and then use lightning shield, totem and blind (i believe you can do that under 3 secs). and all these skills will recharge faster (because cooldown time is calculated at the time you use the skill). So, if you are smart, devs just gave u free 7% cooldown or so on 3 skills (if u spam one after another).

I may be wrong though someone please test it coz im poor and cant buy skill book now  :bad: . But if it works like i said then its a good skill.

sry but it dont work on expert skills 'yet'  and its active time is 16 sec  now    still +30% cooldown 

i have a proplem in spaming skills    Now i get a cooldown for other skills (like pots  u cant use any before the time over ) its about 1-1.5sec    but that mean i cant cast in right time and i get a stun skill :bad:    but it can be a usefull skill if u are not pvp type (u go lab and dung mostly ) and if not get fire totam 

my magic 339  light ball 525 fire (lvl 5)

totam 520 x 5 = 2500  (lvl 4)

With lucky critic i get 3600 ( on rabbit :rofl: )   

note : shaman can get 2 critic hit in 5hit skills during a fight ( heal and totam so far )

Sry i went too much far from the topic :give_rose:

This is usefull.....

1. Unstopable darkcircl

2. Unstopable blind/fear

3. Unstopable Earthquake

4. Unstopable healing

5. Unstopable all  :yahoo:  skill

This is usefull.....

1. Unstopable darkcircl

2. Unstopable blind/fear

3. Unstopable Earthquake

4. Unstopable healing

5. Unstopable all  :yahoo:  skill

not anymore priest have redemption which remove all negative debuff :wacko:

Its a good support skill.Full cooldown stat set(on necro) + this skill at lvl 4 can make necro heal less than 5 secs.

+1

And the skill is worth getting, trust me.  My favorite new skill now.

;D LOL..... Put Tribe's Ritual on Necromancer and Necro will heal and heal and die itself healing...  ;D 

Devs should make it like Aura that effect the surrounding around Shaman...  ;D  but lil less cool down effect..

;D LOL..... Put Tribe's Ritual on Necromancer and Necro will heal and heal and die itself healing...  ;D 

Devs should make it like Aura that effect the surrounding around Shaman...  ;D  but lil less cool down effect..

explain what aura? :blush: