New Tournament Rules

Drakoth

I think it would be a good idea to make it where whoever wins #1 position in tournament can not win #1 the following week.  Should not be based on who has the biggest bank account for tournament win. I beleive this or something like it would makethe gameplay a lot more fun for many of the players.  Some of us aside from AoA would like to go all levels of Nadir, etc.

They will lost their money from him

His money os not the only money out there.  Me and many others dont even spend anymore for tour because of it.  He will stillspend thousands im sure. Lol

No, tournament is fine as it's. In fact "AoA" are beatable, guilds must unite together to beat that guild! ;)

No, tournament is fine as it's. In fact "AoA" are beatable, guilds must unite together to beat that guild! ;)

im gona call Bullshit.

you could have a lv1 Guild wins arena all the time

Makes 15k Gp every char per week wouldnt even get #3 Gt needs

To be Changed current system

Is bullshit everyone hates it. even the tourney competitors

I think it would be a good idea to make it where whoever wins #1 position in tournament can not win #1 the following week.  Should not be based on who has the biggest bank account for tournament win. I beleive this or something like it would makethe gameplay a lot more fun for many of the players.  Some of us aside from AoA would like to go all levels of Nadir, etc.

ehm, we won't do it for sure, one guild can't affect to all our game servers and tournaments there.