bag view in exchange

xloveablex

Hello!

I don't know if this idea is already suggested, tried to search it but couldn't find..

So, here is my suggestion:

when you are selecting items at exchange, you should see the whole bag instead of pressing ">" the whole time. Just like when you are opening your bag.

I would appreciate it if this gets implemented.

Thanks for reading this!

And if there is already a topic, sorry then it can be closed/moved.

Greetings.

This is really not a bad idea, this way you could also see how many slots you have left in your bag while doing exchanges.

This is really not a bad idea, this way you could also see how many slots you have left in your bag while doing exchanges.

Exactly! And it would be much faster with selecting items!

Was thinking to make this suggestion one month ago

I guess I'm really absorbed in the game

Tops for the suggestion, hope it gets noticed

=>  Thumbs Up .Nice suggestion and hope that I can select the reqd. Items and they get filled respectively.

Suppose I have 32tix.. I select all 32 of them, and they get entered into slots(4 slots)Not usual u have to select each slot and enter the reqd amount.

Was thinking to make this suggestion one month ago

I guess I'm really absorbed in the game

Tops for the suggestion, hope it gets noticed

Thanks for the support!

I was also thinking about this suggestion for long but every time i forgot it.. Xd

Yes.

Pls gm.

Along with that it would also be nice to be able to type the quantity of items to be traded/deposited into market or guild wh. It takes forever depositing thousands of tickets.

Along with that it would also be nice to be able to type the quantity of items to be traded/deposited into market or guild wh. It takes forever depositing thousands of tickets.

I have also an idea got it from "Iluvweed"'s post.

How about if we can stack 5 items also when we choose from the bag(as like checking them with a sign as like in phones(especially Galaxies, who has a galaxy can understand what I mean(when you select photos ;) ))) instead of keep opening the bag 5 times to choose the items, let's stack them once and done. Also, you can keep the old feature. :)

Umm thats wat I said..Right? ?

=>  Thumbs Up .Nice suggestion and hope that I can select the reqd. Items and they get filled respectively.

Suppose I have 32tix.. I select all 32 of them, and they get entered into slots(4 slots)Not usual u have to select each slot and enter the reqd amount.

Sorry, noone bothered to read my posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

100% agreed... With this new bag with 150 slots, sometimes it's just payfull to trade many itens... That would be just perfect.. make the trade like when we put itens on market for sell...

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

• 3 months later...