[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

idk u ppl r in such a rush . once it come on ull buy ur skills , hair ect. get it all good to go the way u like it . then well need 20 resets to fix the fix.

cuz they wait for another maintenance to do repeated quests :P

4+ hours for a totally noob update. 16 new dungeons for newbies 1 more expert skill and some little improvements ? Damn it. Not even level cap increased not even lvl24 weapons not even new Aivondyl part opened. No.

yeah i dont think i will like this update, only good new costumes, new expert skills are useless too, only priest good, and i dont want level cap to increase, need amp again.. :bad:

No!!

I am playing Assassins Creed:Black flag :diablo:

Call of Duty

nope....roar are usefull. and now time are increase.

as you know Roar+Warcry+Shield+Shield Strike = OP defensive

Barbarian with shield is better than using 2H. They are usefull in arena to be tanker. They can't die in 5 sec or less (But stat should better)

but 50/50 i lose many time in arena because they didn't kill/attack me 1st. They kill my partner 1st(not barbarian)  :facepalm:  . barbarian just have charge n shield strike to save ur partner from enemy's ambush. hell out yeah XD

my warcry lvl 3, roar level 1 and blade fury lvl 2. It's still safe me from enemies.

where warcry arn't working?

i meant that the taunt in warcry is so weak ,it soen't even taunt