Jump to content

[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Recommended Posts

U removed the critic from rogue Elisive Jump :bad:


So I insist to remove all the critic hit from rest of expert skill :bomb:


if we are going there, there is a lot of skills that should have their critical removed.


a jump where the rogue suddenly appear on the back of the enemy having NO CHANCE of making a critical hit is complete non sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad they gave us more cc quest! :)

No more bored in game because now I keep killing mcs..


Anyway about the new skills, it suprised me, really nice ones!

I can't believe that barbarians has very good stunning skills xD I couldn't even move or use my spells anymore for a long time. Yeah they become op now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Roland/Peter..

Pls Can you tell how the skill cooldown of shaman really works? Cos in my testings i noticed its not really working in relation to percentage. That is,


For instance :::: My shaman already have 5% cooldown on gears. I bought the 'Tribes Ritual skill'. And i made it lv4 which gives me 30% more cooldown for a period of time. Making my total cooldown 35% when active.


PROBLEM::: A skill with 15secs cooldown should become



=9.75secs (approximately 9.8secs)

Instead of that, the skill cooldown shows(11.1secs) when active. Why is it not giving the right cooldown? Could it be a bug?  Bcos i bought that skill hoping to get something significant. And im a kind of person who test whatever i acquire thoroughly before using.


NOTE:::: It happens to all other skills too during the period. And the misappropriation only occurs when the Skill is used (bcos the initial 5% i had on gear worked correctly). Despite that our expert skills does not benefit from it due to their long cooldown time.


Pls i'd be expecting response...

Link to post
Share on other sites

guys. I think devs want to surprise us. They work at a new awsome halloween event




isn`t that r0land? Peter?




when hallowen update devs? :)

Oh... About the halloween..  :spiteful:



I hope we get cc costumes because I don't wanna miss them this time. :P


What Halloween event? Warspear has no Halloween event, idk what game you're playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites


They will fix it as soon as possible. Try to read some forum topics before posting such things.



Ok, I'm a patient person, but the last update still for 17 days and this "thing" remains wrong... This "thing" that we talking about its a SKILL man, and for me, a skill is very important for a class, and consequently affect a lot players and the game in general. It is not cool to play with a class that has a virtually "useless" skill, do not you think? Please, I really hope this bug will be fixed ASAP.  :nea:

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...