[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

What would be a surprise is if they actually fixed the existing content before trying out new shit. An even bigger surprise would be to make the skills and equipment bonuses do as they describe. And an even bigger surprise would be if they took the time to actually respond every now and then. Want another surprise? I could go on.....

:crazy: what happening to game right now? I seeing info messages with warning of server's stop. :crazy:

Russians working hard!

look

6c51d1456b0e.jpg

that post by admin in russian forum had nothing to do with status on update and effort put into it  :facepalm:

:crazy: what happening to game right now? I seeing info messages with warning of server's stop. :crazy:

Russians working hard!

look

6c51d1456b0e.jpg

Mad Russians working to release Halloween . A invigorate yourself with these pictures :crazy:

Snowman rapidly increases his post counter by repeating the same thing

That halloween and median nights are different. Pointing it out once suffices thank you very much

Snowman rapidly increases his post counter by repeating the same thing

That halloween and median nights are different. Pointing it out once suffices thank you very much

Aint I clever? O:-)

Retard  :facepalm:

Now aren't you cynical? Still crying about that insult I gave you? Grow up fagg0t, i'm fuc|{ing sick of dipshits like you who can't wait a few days for a video game update.

Ciao :give_rose:

Now aren't you cynical? Still crying about that insult I gave you? Grow up fagg0t, i'm fuc|{ing sick of dipshits like you who can't wait a few days for a video game update.

Ciao :give_rose:

I don't cry, becouse i am man, not like you. Just stop commenting sh*t and annoying us mate