[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

U removed the critic from rogue Elisive Jump :bad:

So I insist to remove all the critic hit from rest of expert skill :bomb:

U removed the critic from rogue Elisive Jump :bad:

So I insist to remove all the critic hit from rest of expert skill :bomb:

if we are going there, there is a lot of skills that should have their critical removed.

a jump where the rogue suddenly appear on the back of the enemy having NO CHANCE of making a critical hit is complete non sense.

I'm so glad they gave us more cc quest! :)

No more bored in game because now I keep killing mcs..

Anyway about the new skills, it suprised me, really nice ones!

I can't believe that barbarians has very good stunning skills xD I couldn't even move or use my spells anymore for a long time. Yeah they become op now.

Hello Roland/Peter..

Pls Can you tell how the skill cooldown of shaman really works? Cos in my testings i noticed its not really working in relation to percentage. That is,

For instance :::: My shaman already have 5% cooldown on gears. I bought the 'Tribes Ritual skill'. And i made it lv4 which gives me 30% more cooldown for a period of time. Making my total cooldown 35% when active.

PROBLEM::: A skill with 15secs cooldown should become

15-(15x35%)

=15-(5.25)

=9.75secs (approximately 9.8secs)

Instead of that, the skill cooldown shows(11.1secs) when active. Why is it not giving the right cooldown? Could it be a bug?  Bcos i bought that skill hoping to get something significant. And im a kind of person who test whatever i acquire thoroughly before using.

NOTE:::: It happens to all other skills too during the period. And the misappropriation only occurs when the Skill is used (bcos the initial 5% i had on gear worked correctly). Despite that our expert skills does not benefit from it due to their long cooldown time.

Pls i'd be expecting response...

And the Priest expert skill 'redemption'? When it will be fixed? A very nice skill still bugged.  :(

They will fix it as soon as possible. Try to read some forum topics before posting such things.

guys. I think devs want to surprise us. They work at a new awsome halloween event

;)   

isn`t that r0land? Peter?

t

when hallowen update devs? :)

Oh... About the halloween..  :spiteful:

I hope we get cc costumes because I don't wanna miss them this time. :P

HALLOWEN PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What Halloween event? Warspear has no Halloween event, idk what game you're playing.

What Halloween event? Warspear has no Halloween event, idk what game you're playing.

You can expect sam hains circus though on median night which Coincidentally Lands on 31st.

roland ignores his players do not make us any attention

No any word about the Median night... It making me think no event this year... but we will see...  :(

No any word about the Median night... It making me think no event this year... but we will see...  :(

the event is coming, wait...

They will fix it as soon as possible. Try to read some forum topics before posting such things.

Ok, I'm a patient person, but the last update still for 17 days and this "thing" remains wrong... This "thing" that we talking about its a SKILL man, and for me, a skill is very important for a class, and consequently affect a lot players and the game in general. It is not cool to play with a class that has a virtually "useless" skill, do not you think? Please, I really hope this bug will be fixed ASAP.  :nea:

just a joke :D

okey snowman .d

Secret Link

Ppls i am not new but can someone explain me what is Medan Night?  :blush: :blush: :blush:

Its an event in Warspear that takes place at the end of October.