[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Hey gms priest redemption skill is bugged still....in actual it restoring hp half of what its showing.....like my priest heal in new skill with lvl 1 is 311....where it actually restoring hp nearly 150....pls fix this as soon as u can....good luck  :snorlax:

Poison and Jump, Cooldown delay should never be a problem, your not supposed to jump immediately after using poison, only normal hit applies the poison, as merciless strike is not affected, normal > merciless, is the best option as a opener, waiting 2 second's to counter a range, it will not be a big deal either, this change is fine.

Forest song useful, Secret link useful, Tornado useful, Water bomb useful, explain how 300+ extra damage is bad? in anyway? the stun is just a bonus, being given three damage skill's, on a support class, should be more than happy, seeing as though druid's can tank +10 barb's without kiting, and have plenty of option's to counter every other class, there is no problem with any expert or basic skill's, druid's were given, to complain about this class is most silly.

I did the same thing on necro, replacing fateful connection with infection, get the skill book and press "add skill" on the 1/4 you want to overwrite, here:

thanks finally getting rid of fatefull trash

please stop complain about skills , because gm must be complete the repair one by one. :facepalm:

- if you want a good all skills, please you be admin and create own game :drinks:

exactly  :clapping:

please stop complain about skills , because gm must be complete the repair one by one. :facepalm:

- if you want a good all skills, please you be admin and create own game :drinks:

1st learn english

2nd  they could fix first skills before adding even more into an unbalanced game

1st learn english

2nd  they could fix first skills before adding even more into an unbalanced game

Exactly...they should test the skills properly before adding them into the game... :dirol:

Exactly...they should test the skills properly before adding them into the game... :dirol:

we're testing them  and they are working according to their description.

If there's any issues (like priest and pala skills) it's server problem and we are trying to fix it.

Exp necro--posion shield is NOT wirking correct.neigther explosuin dmg. Because  the screen shows  a location of mobs different to their real location. Just use two chars on one map and you will recognize  both are displayed on different locations depending on the phone you look at.

And what is fateful connection?

why elfs got 5 classes that can do dmg while stunning enemys and mc got 2?

Why healers only get aoe and support skills? You think we only play for helping others?

Please test a pvp between necro and any elf class.  Not to mension : i lost by far against a priest which was 3 lvl lower and -3 alimplified....is that balanced?

I don t want to offend you or say your game is bad only. But some mistakes are quite obvious.

Still i really apreciate the low lvl dungeons :) good work there!

Exp necro--posion shield is NOT wirking correct.neigther explosuin dmg. Because  the screen shows  a location of mobs different to their real location. Just use two chars on one map and you will recognize  both are displayed on different locations depending on the phone you look at.

Why healers only get aoe and support skills? You think we only play for helping others?

Please test a pvp between necro and any elf class.  Not to mension : i lost by far against a priest which was 3 lvl lower and -3 alimplified....is that balanced?

- connection issues with current position, we call it desynchronization, when ideal network connection is invented I promise this issue will be gone (it will never be)

- healers are support class, yes, we think they they are for support purposes. You want damage? Rogue and ranger are waiting for you.

- and yes, we're never testing our game in 1vs1 fights because the game was never meant to work this way. This is massive multiplayer game with minimum 2vs2 pvp fights, that's the point of balance.

we're testing them  and they are working according to their description.

If there's any issues (like priest and pala skills) it's server problem and we are trying to fix it.

So u r saying priest skill working properly...but its not....when my hp was not full i used that skill on myself near a crossing to test its healing actually or just showing...but when i cross its shows less hp but more than initial hp...which means it restored hp actually but not that amount it showed....so the actual heal is less than the showing heal...which declines there must be a bug....if u dont believe try it urself with lvl 4 redemption skill...i tried it with lvl 1 skill....my showing heal was 311....and actual heal was less than that....

Warspear Online has been Anti-1v1 for a long time. Kuz said it himself. i just laugh at all the kids who still think 1v1 matters

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=106349.msg909876;topicseen#new lol

Hey R0land,Peter_munk or Snorlax,I think elves and chosen has got enough healing skill for their support class.As your player,I just want to tell you that after you give priest their newest skill,necros are ruined on arena.We serve no purpose except to heal and shield.They counter every single skill we got.I expecting you give them longer cooldown for such skill.Try it yourself and you will disappointed as I am now.

Omg u noob are still crying about redemption AND THE SKILL DOESN'T EVEN WORK RIGHT, SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!! We have a skill that literally MURDERS our teammates if used on a boss fight. It is rediculous. Needed to replace it on hot bar already because it's killing more ppl than it's helping. You guys just ♥♥♥♥♥ about what u don't like. If u played a priest u would be ♥♥♥♥♥ing about this skill like everyone else. We have a heal we can't use because it get's ppl killed with hp glitch, but still u JUST HAVE TO cry about it. Can we maybe get a skill that WORKS before u start busting a nut over it's "unfairness"???? Stupid crying you little noobs who can't PvP, just wanna ♥♥♥♥♥, delete your character.

It's balanced if the priest is a better player than u and has true skill. Your amp/lvl shouldn't determine whether u win or lose. You skill choice and personal rotations and ability to think/adapt on the fly decides the outcome. Now I'm not saying u a bad player, just that that particular priest could have been better. I was beating +10 players when I was +7, no problem.

- connection issues with current position, we call it desynchronization, when ideal network connection is invented I promise this issue will be gone (it will never be)

- healers are support class, yes, we think they they are for support purposes. You want damage? Rogue and ranger are waiting for you.

- and yes, we're never testing our game in 1vs1 fights because the game was never meant to work this way. This is massive multiplayer game with minimum 2vs2 pvp fights, that's the point of balance.

So you tell us u gonna fix priest/pala skill bugs...but as a side note u say you never will....wow, that's awesome, thank u. Can I have my 40k back since I don't need a skill that kills my own teammates? Worst support skill ever...if u OPENLY ADMIT that you are powerless to make the skills work properly, why would u not just make another skill for those classes that DOES WORK??? Why just KEEP a NON WORKING skill and just move on w/the game like nothing is wrong???.... That's how u keep ppl wanting to play??? Just screw up and say "oh sorry, not our fault, deal with it"....nice devs....real nice.

So priests Redemption Skill heals 311 per tick?  omg thats even more than shaman heals.

Despite priests already have a normal heal of 900+ with buffs, And Shield?

Well...

So priests Redemption Skill heals 311 per tick?  omg thats even more than shaman heals.

Despite priests already have a normal heal of 900+ with buffs, And Shield?

Well...

It's not a tick...where u get your info? It is one time heal/debuff with 27second cooldown. Your post meaningless..

Well, now I know that devs can't fix anything, and aren't smart enough to find SOME remedy for the situation(would rather just tell players to deal with it and keep making updates), I can assume u guys don't want to make money and are gonna raise lvl cap again soon. If u were smart, u would see that nobody is buying signs/amping cuz they just expect your next update, but u not smart, are ya?? Go ahead, release the next update, make all the content u just added completely pointless. And when u done releasing, sit back and wait for NOBODY to buy/amp cuz all expecting yet ANOTHER update. Such idiots...I hope your game goes down the tubes someday, u definately aiming for it.

Omg u noob are still crying about redemption AND THE SKILL DOESN'T EVEN WORK RIGHT, SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!! We have a skill that literally MURDERS our teammates if used on a boss fight. It is rediculous. Needed to replace it on hot bar already because it's killing more ppl than it's helping. You guys just ♥♥♥♥♥ about what u don't like. If u played a priest u would be ♥♥♥♥♥ing about this skill like everyone else. We have a heal we can't use because it get's ppl killed with hp glitch, but still u JUST HAVE TO cry about it. Can we maybe get a skill that WORKS before u start busting a nut over it's "unfairness"???? Stupid crying you little noobs who can't PvP, just wanna ♥♥♥♥♥, delete your character.

You mad bro? :crazy:  Why spam and defend your char? :crazy:

Im just stating the fact not crying lol.Mc so far has got 2 single targeted heal when elf has got 3 single targeted and 2 AoE heal.Is there anything wrong with what I say?

Necro combo and infection are junk if you meet priest on arena or in PvP zone.They can nullify it.I rofl when it happened to my necro  :lol: Can't even run coz elusive threat will kill you too  :lol: So just standing there heal and shield yourself to dead  :lol:

Im really expecting longer cooldown for priest skill.Devs you the best,make it happened

So you tell us u gonna fix priest/pala skill bugs...but as a side note u say you never will....wow, that's awesome, thank u. Can I have my 40k back since I don't need a skill that kills my own teammates? Worst support skill ever...if u OPENLY ADMIT that you are powerless to make the skills work properly, why would u not just make another skill for those classes that DOES WORK??? Why just KEEP a NON WORKING skill and just move on w/the game like nothing is wrong???.... That's how u keep ppl wanting to play??? Just screw up and say "oh sorry, not our fault, deal with it"....nice devs....real nice.

Well, now I know that devs can't fix anything, and aren't smart enough to find SOME remedy for the situation(would rather just tell players to deal with it and keep making updates), I can assume u guys don't want to make money and are gonna raise lvl cap again soon. If u were smart, u would see that nobody is buying signs/amping cuz they just expect your next update, but u not smart, are ya?? Go ahead, release the next update, make all the content u just added completely pointless. And when u done releasing, sit back and wait for NOBODY to buy/amp cuz all expecting yet ANOTHER update. Such idiots...I hope your game goes down the tubes someday, u definately aiming for it.

Omg u noob are still crying , SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!! u JUST HAVE TO cry about it. "???? Stupid crying you little noobs

Long story short, you are a big fat crybaby who calls other's crybabies, the irony?, stop "crying" about your 40k and read the post's clearly, with a little patience instead :) .

but as a side note u say you never will....

Or:

He was not talking about priest skills current HP glitch, roland was replying to:

Because  the screen shows  a location of mobs different to their real location. Just use two chars on one map and you will recognize  both are displayed on different locations depending on the phone you look at.

About the current priest problem, the heal is there, the debuff is removed when skill is applied, it has been working as intended, the only problem is screen maybe showing different health values, most likely they are working on it:

Please read his post's properly next time, before having a tantrum, it may take a couple of day's to fix..

Dear Roland, please make the effect of Mage skill 'Frostbolt' that is reducing attack speed works on bosses too. It works but it is so rare.

Thanks for bringing back Icon_crimson_corundum.png quests!

Beware, under 20 levels....

Actually this might be a bug, Expect devs to revert this soon. I dont think lv 24 players should get quests to kill lv 14. Even tho I like how it is now :)

just letting developers know, sun seal has the same bug as redemption where can you die with positive hp.

thats how i died in dungeon :facepalm:

It's not a tick...where u get your info? It is one time heal/debuff with 27second cooldown. Your post meaningless..

Its really difficult for a fool to fetch meaning out of anything. So i guess you are one..

last qustions for game aur devs aur whatevar

mage got his fix stun skill aur not  ?

Stun is working correctly for Stone Shatters.

It's not a bug, thank you

:snorlax: :facepalm:

last qustions for game aur devs aur whatevar

mage got his fix stun skill aur not  ?

If you mean stoneshatter,even firestone minion's works.It does stun.Just not as long and as much as you expected  ::)