[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

hey gms cant u listen or u all deaf....priest ♥♥♥♥ing new skill not working....can u fix this or not....wtf no response to my posts....atleast tell me u guys working on it or not...

we knew it from the start, yes, we're working on this issue.

I think that we better wait because we still don't know which skill is the best

shaman new skill if it give 50% cool down elf will need all classes to heal  :tease:

greedy :wacko:

Redemption only works when it wants to. Plain and simple. I'm assuming they not gonna change it even tho it is CLEARLY not functioning right. I have no problem with amount of heal, and yes I've used it to break debuffs, but DO NOT try to use this skill WHILE MOVING or it will NOT WORK at all, period. U must come to a complete standstill before casting or you will waste skill completely. Terrible for arena matches where ppl are constantly moving. Please do something about this...oh and another thing, already dying much faster by gankers because it takes FOREVER to use pots while in bag when u critically need one, need to choose to have a skill unavailable completely if u want the option of using a pot WHEN U NEED ONE.....terrible design flaw please fix. We don't care about the design devs just get it on there....

Guys about easy nadir, why the items we get are personal ?

i got heavy hood but its personal and im a shaman.

so its useless, plus it cost at shop 586 gold only  :bad:

Guys about easy nadir, why the items we get are personal ?

i got heavy hood but its personal and im a shaman.

so its useless, plus it cost at shop 586 gold only  :bad:

They are supposed to be that way. Getting a full set of lvl 20cc gear is supposed to be something u can earn only, through work. You cannot even access gloves/boots to start completing sets until u can enter hard(5gold trophies for guild). If these were able to be sold, people would just buy them, and it would defeat the purpose of earning through personal time/work completely. Almost 99% of this game can be bought for the right price, even half the lvl 20cc sets if they just buy reward slots in winning guilds. But again, completing any of these sets requires both membership in a guild w/5+ gold trophies AND time/dedication to get the drop you need. All others, just sell to NPC or disassemble if possible and work on craft.

They are supposed to be that way. Getting a full set of lvl 20cc gear is supposed to be something u can earn only, through work. You cannot even access gloves/boots to start completing sets until u can enter hard(5gold trophies for guild). If these were able to be sold, people would just buy them, and it would defeat the purpose of earning through personal time/work completely. Almost 99% of this game can be bought for the right price, even half the lvl 20cc sets if they just buy reward slots in winning guilds. But again, completing any of these sets requires both membership in a guild w/5+ gold trophies AND time/dedication to get the drop you need. All others, just sell to NPC or disassemble if possible and work on craft.

And this is another example of why it makes no sense for them to raise lvl caps or add new gears AGAIN any time soon. It would render this entire update/aspect of the game completely pointless if  they nullify it before it ever even establishes it's true value..

The new cc dungeon was a slap in the face... no one gets correct drop.. its only level 20..... they 100% need to make them trade able. I have 5golds on my guild and you will probably never see me enter ever again because of this joke

Hi roland , peter

I got some doubt about druids new expert skill

1. its damage is same as lightning bt its cooldown time is 3 times the cd time of lightning  :snorlax:

2. its stun time at all lvl 1,2,3,4 is same which is a bug I suppose . ps- its stun is hardly noticeable  :snorlax:

so I just wana know is it really bug or something else ....

thank you

(expecting a fast reply)

Hi roland , peter

I got some doubt about druids new expert skill

1. its damage is same as lightning bt its cooldown time is 3 times the cd time of lightning  :snorlax:

2. its stun time at all lvl 1,2,3,4 is same which is a bug I suppose . ps- its stun is hardly noticeable  :snorlax:

so I just wana know is it really bug or something else ....

thank you

(expecting a fast reply)

The New Skill is just an additional burst damage skill for Druids.

You don't want it to deal 1000 DMG, trust me.

Likewise, you don't want it to stun for 4secs at lv4, believe me.

And I'm sure you won't find it very interesting spamming 2 different DMG skills with 7secs cool down during fights.

Or let us just assume u are the opponent and a druid is doing that to you. :)

Please remove that time delay duration between each expert skills.Ty

Sorry lambchops it is way better with it. Now everyone needs to be able to think and not just blast.

Think of it as a handicap for players who need to switch skill bars m9

The New Skill is just an additional burst damage skill for Druids.

You don't want it to deal 1000 DMG, trust me.

Likewise, you don't want it to stun for 4secs at lv4, believe me.

And I'm sure you won't find it very interesting spamming 2 different DMG skills with 7secs cool down during fights.

Or let us just assume u are the opponent and a druid is doing that to you. :)

i just want a skill tht is useful in any sorts either damage or stun , not useless in both departments its kinda  :snorlax:

i just want a skill tht is useful in any sorts either damage or stun , not useless in both departments its kinda  :snorlax:

I am pretty sure you druids got enough skills that are "useful in any way".

Druid can put u in stun 100% of time (if forest song hits). And now you have water power which is another free stun for druid, also u think secret link is useless? wtf man go learn to play.

Druid can put u in stun 100% of time (if forest song hits). And now you have water power which is another free stun for druid, also u think secret link is useless? wtf man go learn to play.

at lvl 4 also stun lasts 0.4 sec u call that a stun huh ?

peter_munk , please fix bug at cooldown of skill . when i go quest i use poisonous blade and why my skill elusive jump go cooldown? but i didnt use it before : it make me cant use it !! fix it

Poison and Jump, Cooldown delay should never be a problem, your not supposed to jump immediately after using poison, only normal hit applies the poison, as merciless strike is not affected, normal > merciless, is the best option as a opener, waiting 2 second's to counter a range, it will not be a big deal either, this change is fine.

Forest song useful, Secret link useful, Tornado useful, Water bomb useful, explain how 300+ extra damage is bad? in anyway? the stun is just a bonus, being given three damage skill's, on a support class, should be more than happy, seeing as though druid's can tank +10 barb's without kiting, and have plenty of option's to counter every other class, there is no problem with any expert or basic skill's, druid's were given, to complain about this class is most silly.

Please give an option to delete old expert skills....noone wants fateful connection. And i dont want to lvl 2 more lvl and not get any drops in tower to try thebnext propably useless necro skill. Its not fair that ppl who try it out first have a disadvabtagebecause they can t get rid of the skill anymore

I did the same thing on necro, replacing fateful connection with infection, get the skill book and press "add skill" on the 1/4 you want to overwrite, here:

110485_.png

Welllll now yall...  Atleast mages, necros and barbs are happy. If nothing else, that is the one thing we should take away from this... :crazy:

bad for Symbian

in arena sometimes crash / auto exit

in stairs stock character / cant log in

in map 1 dungeon crash at 2nd teleport

stock at kotarava / cant login

1 teleport 1 exit at swamp and ayvondill

devs said new version of warspear cant perform in good cause every update add new size thats why someday warspear cant compatible at symbian user thats bad :( so dont ask again why crash and bad update for symbian devs we work the best thing to symbian platform . . ( bad english sorry ) :D

anyway good job devs :)

And this is another example of why it makes no sense for them to raise lvl caps or add new gears AGAIN any time soon. It would render this entire update/aspect of the game completely pointless if  they nullify it before it ever even establishes it's true value..

Make a suggestion to make the lvl 20 sets that is acquired in Nadir dungeon in "Equipping" parameters just like the lvl 15 BG sets that we get as rewards in Norlant Swamps. Just like these BG sets, if someone wants the full set, then he have to finish CL quests. And these lvl 20 sets, they could by some parts of it but if they want the full set, then they have to join the guild tournament. What do 'ya think?  :pardon: :pardon: