[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

I can kick his ass w/o them fixing the bug, but it's annoying to spend 40k for a skill that does nothing.

i am also waiting for them to fix that bug...

what about bd counter attack, to each and every hit bd takes while this skill is active,  it damages the enemy with nearly 600 damage.

any opinions on this skill?

what about bd counter attack, to each and every hit bd takes while this skill is active,  it damages the enemy with nearly 600 damage.

It work's 100% and damages 600? duration? or lol.

meanwhile necro new skill stun enemy for  0.5secs and make necro lose 1% hp. very balanced skills  :lol:

It work's 100% and damages 600? duration? or lol.

i can't say is always like this but saw a warlock use "life exhaust" on BD and for each of the 3 hits, warlock took back 595 damage.

so i can guess the damage was around 700 since warlock physical defense should be around 20%.

only time will tell if this skill actually works 100%. but 3 in a row is actually a lot of "luck" for it to not be 100%.

skill duration seemed like 8 seconds but i didnt really count, so i cant confirm this.

ok my symbian has just crashed at the stairs area

previously it would work when the program restarts, now it always crashes even if i restarted 10 times.

in other words the crashes caused to symbian is area related. the character is stuck in limbo

please look into it, thanks

ok my symbian has just crashed at the stairs area

previously it would work when the program restarts, now it always crashes even if i restarted 10 times.

in other words the crashes caused to symbian is area related. the character is stuck in limbo

please look into it, thanks

We both have problem in common  :facepalm:

nope, skill is working like it should.

it's impossible, because we have a client version ready for every platform at the same time.

Then we're sending the file to stores and to our website.

Sir Roland, when symbian have the latest version? Is the repair can be finished today? :

i am bored in home, still not have job :lol:

Sir Roland, when symbian have the latest version? Is the repair can be finished today? :

i am bored in home, still not have job :lol:

leave warspear, if u want a job.

Please give an option to delete old expert skills....noone wants fateful connection. And i dont want to lvl 2 more lvl and not get any drops in tower to try thebnext propably useless necro skill. Its not fair that ppl who try it out first have a disadvabtagebecause they can t get rid of the skill anymore

Please give an option to delete old expert skills....noone wants fateful connection. And i dont want to lvl 2 more lvl and not get any drops in tower to try thebnext propably useless necro skill. Its not fair that ppl who try it out first have a disadvabtagebecause they can t get rid of the skill anymore

Thats what book of oblivion for

peter_munk , please fix bug at cooldown of skill . when i go quest i use poisonous blade and why my skill elusive jump go cooldown? but i didnt use it before : it make me cant use it !! fix it

peter_munk , please fix bug at cooldown of skill . when i go quest i use poisonous blade and why my skill elusive jump go cooldown? but i didnt use it before : it make me cant use it !! fix it

Read the first post................. Sorry your days of blast skills is dead

Rest in pastas

??????????????????????????!!! :shok: : :mega_shok:

not bug my son....u need repeat the descreption update

Thats what book of oblivion for

no it only resets the skill points...not the skill otdelf. I want to entirely get rid of the skill so i can use an othrr expert skill in that slot instead

Dear Devs, Peter-Munk or Roland

just wanna know some answer from u,

1. Harad Tears got delay animation after update, does thats a bug or update??

2. I Think the chance of bursting another enemy is reduced too for Harad Tears?? my skill are 4/5, so the chance is same as 1/5

3. And for the Redemption Expert Skill, the heal amount of thats skill is to low for a lv 1 expert skill

4. Also give us more hotkeys to phone player specially who used 4 inch phone, cant switch it so fast, so u can make new hotkeys 2 bar like my attachment

and for all i say thanks to gms :clapping::drinks::drinks::clapping:

110442_.jpg

Dear Devs, Peter-Munk or Roland

just wanna know some answer from u,

1. Harad Tears got delay animation after update, does thats a bug or update??

2. I Think the chance of bursting another enemy is reduced too for Harad Tears?? my skill are 4/5, so the chance is same as 1/5

3. And for the Redemption Expert Skill, the heal amount of thats skill is to low for a lv 1 expert skill

4. Also give us more hotkeys to phone player specially who used 4 inch phone, cant switch it so fast, so u can make new hotkeys 2 bar like my attachment

and for all i say thanks to gms :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :clapping:

Let's see:

1. Yes, it's an update

2. Nope, Tears are working the same way.

3. Redemption is not just for healing, but for removing negative effects.

4. Yeah, we're thinking about it right now, working on different designs.

hey gms cant u listen or u all deaf....priest ducking new skill not working....can u fix this or not....wtf no response to my posts....atleast tell me u guys working on it or not...

Hey dude u stil  not fixed elusv tread for priest . So why ne update  . 26/30 resist . Hahaha  .but  we just shi*.