[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

with lvl stun time should increase , i think druids power water is bugged  :snorlax:

It doesn't say that on the description, like DK's exhaust, it's a damage skill first, stun second, be happy it's 17 seconds, AoE.

nope, skill is working like it should.

omg are you serious.

Add this to Another Fail skill of Necromancer.

list of expert( fail)  skills

Fateful connection -Fail.

Poisonous shield-Fail too.

Panic -EPIC FAIL.

May I know why u game makers HATE necromancers??

if u don't like this class, why u made them.

I really like to quit my Necro.. pff

omg are you serious.

Add this to Another Fail skill of Necromancer.

list of expert( fail)  skills

Fateful connection -Fail.

Poisonous shield-Fail too.

Panic -EPIC FAIL.

May I know why u game makers HATE necromancers??

if u don't like this class, why u made them.

I really like to quit my Necro.. pff

AoE, 5 second stun, is really good, linked with nightmare, it's the second non-fail skill necro's have got with infection, no reason to actually complain about it,

The rest of necro expert's, are terrible.

It doesn't say that on the description, like DK's exhaust, it's a damage skill first, stun second, be happy it's 17 seconds, AoE.

a skill that hits same as priests harad tear or druid lightning nd 18 sec cooldown , nah that sucks atleast more damage or stun time is needed

a skill that hits same as priests harad tear or druid lightning nd 18 sec cooldown , nah that sucks atleast more damage or stun time is needed

Yes, more damage for a class with two heal's. 4 stun's, in that case warlock sphere need's a damage boost, as it has a higher cooldown than water, and hit's less than arrow overtime, idruid has gotten a good expert every update, it's balanced.

AoE, 5 second stun is really good, linked with nightmare, it's the second non-fail skill necro's have got with infection, no reason to actually complain about it,

The rest of necro expert's, are terrible.

who said you 5 seconds???

u think 5 seconds in 4/4 skill??

bro its 3-4 seconds in 4/4 skill.

even if u(necro) want to spend skill point in this weak expert.

that necro will be noob for sure :D

is the new shaman skill supposed to be a joke or something? Because if yes then u have succeeded in making me laugh

omg the new update plain fu&ks rogues.rogues are all speed. and the cd bs adds 6-8 seconds to a rotation.thats death. itsa joke and for what a few crying ♥♥♥♥♥es. fick it back or im gone that for sure. and to any smart asses that quote and pick at it for being crying. with the new cd rogues r usless period . idk other charaters i play rogue. and my rogue was killing bosses solo with no potions. now its not . rogues r now useless.

keep fixing what isnt broken and when uve pissed off enough of the coin buyers. ur be eating ramen noodles. cause til u fix my rogue im not spending one more red penny on ur game.

Great!! most of humans n firstborns expert skills is usefull :facepalm:

n most of mcsaken's expert skills is unique but useless  :bad:

firstborns skills = extended,fixed,increased

mcsakens skills = decreased decreased decreased decreased decreased

gimme back 5x5 shaman's quake dear deafs :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

WTF priest new skill bugged....not working properly....not restoring hp actually....only showing.....i died two times in norlant while hunting some mobs....although my hp was more than 1.5k....and i used the new skill before that....pls fix this fast...

Yes, more damage for a class with two heal's. 4 stun's, in that case warlock sphere need's a damage boost, as it has a higher cooldown than water, and hit's less than arrow overtime, idruid has gotten a good expert every update, it's balanced.

it hits 3 times less than lightning over time , in other words it has same damage as lightning bt with 3 times the cooldown . nd stun meh i wont mention it its not even noticable :!

it hits 3 times less than lightning over time , in other words it has same damage as lightning bt with 3 times the cooldown . nd stun meh i wont mention it its not even noticable :!

Druid is a support class, not meant to have damage like barb and rogue / ranger.

I'd be happy with the 3 damage skill's given,

Pls Roland or Peter hear me....the priest new skill is bugged nd not working properly....its only showing that hp is restored but in actual the hp remaining same and not restoring....after using that skill i died 2 times in norlant while killing some mobs although my hp was not showing 0....which means actual hp was not restored after using the new skill...pls fix this fast...

lol symbian cant play using v4.2.3 after update data patch 4mb and still cannot open this app. just now good bye, i can wait tomorow update :

New priest skill Redemption BUGGED BIG TIME!!!! MANY TIMES CAST NO EFFECT AT ALL!!! I have aura 4/4 and redemption 2/4 and most times in Pty I cast and it heals absolutely nothing at all. Plz fix this. We just spent 40k for a split second animation and nothing else. And BTW u ruined Harad's tears cast animation, it's incredibly delayed now. Ppl all complaining about priests and we just got shafted most of all on new skill if this isn't a bug....

New priest skill Redemption BUGGED BIG TIME!!!! MANY TIMES CAST NO EFFECT AT ALL!!! I have aura 4/4 and redemption 2/4 and most times in Pty I can't and it heals absolutely nothing at all. Plz fix this. We just spent 40k for a split second animation and nothing else. And BTW u ruined Harald's tears cast animation, it's incredibly delayed now. Ppl all complaining about priests and we just got shafted most of all on new silk if this isn't a bug....

same here....