[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

500 banners=2000 gold...wow so expensive, you can't spend 10k gold for 2500 banners :mega_shok:

2500? At nadir tavern all itens cost 1gold. 500 totens= 500gold, 500banners= 500gold

oh imo its not the price. its the skill ,f&*k having two skill that almost exact. thats plain bs. i got both and they will become 80k  waste i dont even bar em waste of bar space. maybe when im lvl 60 and can skill point em enough they might be good ish!

dnt dream this game make lvl 60  :blush:

2500? At nadir tavern all itens cost 1gold. 500 totens= 500gold, 500banners= 500gold

Even better, 10000 banners=10 slots in bag=5k=use your skills whenever you want and pay for that items once 4 months :snorlax:

but u know , if i forgot to buy that it skill useless :(

idk if it willo help u hun but my rule of thumb is when i clear trash out my bag for the day i buy mine then so i nvr run out !

if you cant afford buy knife just throw anything from your from bag

hahahaha i actually giggles out loud rofl

Even better, 10000 banners=10 slots in bag=5k=use your skills whenever you want and pay for that items once 4 months :snorlax:

hahahah xD

I'M F*C*ING GETTING TIRED OF WAITING, CAN U DEVS OR MODS JUST SAY A FU*K*NG AMOUNT OF TIME WE HAVE TO WAIT?? :facepalm:

pls pattient xd

Wow thanks aigrind. Thats just what paladin wants, to knock enemy away from us! Thanks for nerfing our banner and giving us useless skill. Always appreciated :wacko:

Wow thanks aigrind. Thats just what paladin wants, to knock enemy away from us! Thanks for nerfing our banner and giving us useless skill. Always appreciated :wacko:

Anytime  :drinks:

warspear.online.4.3.eng.preview.png

Warriors of Arinar!

After starting game servers, Warspear Online 4.3 update will be available for downloading!* Just to remind you: there will be 20 new dungeons, a set of expert skills, new hairstyles and new item expanding guild's storage and lots of other changes! More information in our latest announcement.

And now for some additional changes!

Free Book of oblivion!

Each player who reached level 18 will get a free Book of oblivion for trying new expert skill.

New costumes

Chosen's White Suit

Chosen's Gold Suit

Chosen's Blue Suit

Snow Kitty

Emerald Kitty

Splendid Tuxedo

Other changes and bug fixes

Active time of Ranger's trap was extended, explosion radius on level 4 was increased.

“Steel hurricane” damage was increased

“Solar armor” resilience was increased

Barbarian's roar active time was extended

Passive skill “Shield” now works correctly

Trading chat was added to Tlasko

Best wishes!

AIGRIND

*versions for different platforms may be released with delay

Please say HOW MANY MINUTES/HOURS/DAYS/MOUNTHS/YEARS/WORLDS we need to wait to done all the bugs???? Please say how many u think???