[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Been reported a huge bug. So, sorry for that. But, seriously, you should know that using important stuff right after update is probably not the best idea in our game or any other.

bro sorry to say this but next time please before making decision be more precise and more accurate on the time you've given to us because we are expecting to the time you released . More Power Devs ;)

- Symbian client shows no signs of life, trying to revive it, I hope it will be available tomorrow.

Its Ok sir i can waiting client symbian have fixed tomorow, OMG! I must reinstall old version again :facepalm:

Can anyone tell me how is necro's skill working? I mean if it's cool or not and what does it do except blind :/

Except blind effect,it decrease your life  :crazy:

new hair style make me more stronger  :yahoo:

you amped your hair? :crazy:

Another question to devs about the new expert skill cooldown.

Is it fixed 2 secs cooldown or it is affected by cooldown equipment?

For example, if i use 20% cooldown, the cooldown on the other expert skill will be 2 secs or 1.6 secs?

peter_munk , why rogue new skill need knife in bag :! it make that useless : if we use it to arena,hunt, dungeon and quest we will spend much money to buy that : fix it please : i see just rogu in this update must buy item to skill :(

>Downloading new update

>4k/s

>Download done

>The stopped again in 2min

> run to see the new skill

> suicide in mobs to go to the city more fast

> the server down near the door of library

> 10% of the equips for nothing

u should have known not to do anyting but chat after updates / maintainance . and if ur that noob then today u become pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. This is sooo funny I forgot to stop laughing. Haha :rofl:

peter_munk , why rogue new skill need knife in bag :! it make that useless : if we use it to arena,hunt, dungeon and quest we will spend much money to buy that : fix it please : i see just rogu in this update must buy item to skill :(

so does shaman and pala

yes, many cry mcs  :lol: :lol: :lol:

its not just elf or mc doll. its babies there is crying from both. my advice stop buying characters and lvl em that way u know how to use em. but mc / elf there is players on both side just like there is many many cry babies of both !

>Downloading new update

>4k/s

>Download done

Lmao :D

You are funny bro,

Paladins need to buy a whole lot of Banners to use Harad Banner.

>Downloading new update

>4k/s

>Download done

jajajaja nt lucky bro  ;D ;D

Much money? Knife cost only 1 gold. And banner, totem ans trap at nadir cost 1g too

You are funny bro,

Paladins need to buy a whole lot of Banners to use Harad Banner.

500 banners=2000 gold...wow so expensive, you can't spend 10k gold for 2500 banners :mega_shok:

Logged in.

Server shutting down in 10 minutes

Bought skill

Increase skill slot

Miracle shop unavailable

Server down

*pissed off*

its not just elf or mc doll. its babies there is crying from both. my advice stop buying characters and lvl em that way u know how to use em. but mc / elf there is players on both side just like there is many many cry babies of both !

many kids that game  :(

oh imo its not the price. its the skill ,f&*k having two skill that almost exact. thats plain bs. i got both and they will become 80k  waste i dont even bar em waste of bar space. maybe when im lvl 60 and can skill point em enough they might be good ish!