[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Situation update is here:

- android apk and pc client are available on our website, looks like they're working ok

- store version of the client will available after the stores approval

- Symbian client shows no signs of life, trying to revive it, I hope it will be available tomorrow.

Situation update is here:

- android apk and pc client are available on our website, looks like they're working ok

- store version of the client will available after the stores approval

- Symbian client shows no signs of life, trying to revive it, I hope it will be available tomorrow.

It would be better to contact any department any client for any approval before update.

r0land necro new skill (panic) is 1 yard range and fear less than 0.5 secs duration (cant even escape from mobs). Is it a bug?

nope, skill is working like it should.

It would be better to contact any department any client for any approval before update.

it's impossible, because we have a client version ready for every platform at the same time.

Then we're sending the file to stores and to our website.

why has the server stopped ffs :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb: :aggressive:

barber set is bug when double click them in m.c shop

idk u ppl r in such a rush . once it come on ull buy ur skills , hair ect. get it all good to go the way u like it . then well need 20 resets to fix the fix.

i knew it lol. been on ws long enough to know i should have nvr started playing !!!!!!!!!!! and rogue skill is 40k trash plain and simple classic money scrape!!!!!!!!

"We’ve made a little, but very important interface change. Now opened windows in game client can be closed by clicking (or tapping) on “neutral” zone (green area on the screenshot). "

WTF? NO, you have NOT changed this. PLEASE do so soon. Update here, game crashing every few minutes, and half your supposed options and changes never happened on US Sapphire server -.-

Priest tears animation is delayed, looks silly now like we punching air for no reason. And the effect/radius of new skills aren't bugs, they small intentionally. Redemption too is crap at lvl 1, can pretty much only effect 1 person although the radius before cast looks bigger.(is cast like circle, blazing ground, etc.).

Peter_Munk,  Bro :D why stopped all server I have active my unity potion :!

u should have known not to do anyting but chat after updates / maintainance . and if ur that noob then today u become pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter_Munk,  Bro :D why stopped all server I have active my unity potion :!

Been reported a huge bug. So, sorry for that. But, seriously, you should know that using important stuff right after update is probably not the best idea in our game or any other.

anyone tried rogues new skill? ::)

new rogue skill just plain sucks. but thats just my opinion. 40k trash its a hopped up version of throwing knives to get u to spend money nothing more!

Been reported a huge bug. So, sorry for that. But, seriously, you should know that using important stuff right after update is probably not the best idea in our game or any other.

tell me it's the new barb skill xd

so , how much longer ? :)