[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

players waiting...

Guys, we are working on update, found some errors, fixing them now. Trying to make things ASAP

the testers .d

110327_.gif

I do not see commitment in this game.

• there's not termination date of the update.
  • the english used in the game and/or forum is very horrible (please if you wanna be globally recognized as a game, it should improve the english fluides on both sides (forum and game). this is based if you want to reach the "steam" platform.

Guys, we are working on update, found some errors, fixing them now. Trying to make things ASAP

Will the long-ears-bug finally be fixed?  :)

cheers take ur time and give us a non buggy update!

it means no bugs after update  :aggressive:  here i feel boring without this game :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

So... Symbian Client will be working?

what kind of s/w model we use here, there is no Unit testing, SIT, UAT etc..here we get post production defects which are fixed on the go.. :rofl:

[suspicious]THIS GAME SUCKS[/suspicious]

I have a cure for u.. if u dont like this game just stop playin it and posting bullshit on forum  :facepalm:

btw u are welcome