[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

idk u ppl r in such a rush . once it come on ull buy ur skills , hair ect. get it all good to go the way u like it . then well need 20 resets to fix the fix.

idk u ppl r in such a rush . once it come on ull buy ur skills , hair ect. get it all good to go the way u like it . then well need 20 resets to fix the fix.

cuz they wait for another maintenance to do repeated quests :P

R P

Sheesh, warspear could have earned a lot of money if the server was up earlier. Damn, I was planning to buy 90k coins. Guess not now......

Can put in shield strike skill stun, because that will be great effect, shield stike should knockout    8) , that will be just because bd have 2 stun skill  :wacko:

4+ hours for a totally noob update. 16 new dungeons for newbies 1 more expert skill and some little improvements ? Damn it. Not even level cap increased not even lvl24 weapons not even new Aivondyl part opened. No.

yeah i dont think i will like this update, only good new costumes, new expert skills are useless too, only priest good, and i dont want level cap to increase, need amp again.. :bad:

No!!

I am playing Assassins Creed:Black flag :diablo:

Call of Duty

nope....roar are usefull. and now time are increase.

as you know Roar+Warcry+Shield+Shield Strike = OP defensive

Barbarian with shield is better than using 2H. They are usefull in arena to be tanker. They can't die in 5 sec or less (But stat should better)

but 50/50 i lose many time in arena because they didn't kill/attack me 1st. They kill my partner 1st(not barbarian)  :facepalm:  . barbarian just have charge n shield strike to save ur partner from enemy's ambush. hell out yeah XD

my warcry lvl 3, roar level 1 and blade fury lvl 2. It's still safe me from enemies.

where warcry arn't working?

i meant that the taunt in warcry is so weak ,it soen't even taunt

Guys, we are working on update, found some errors, fixing them now. Trying to make things ASAP

Thanks sorry for spamming, just cant wait to look at new costumes :blush: