[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Lying? Lol, they lying cuz it's not done EXACTLY when u expect? I forgot, are u a dev? Can u do better? How about instead of singing a buncha stupid songs trying to insult the ppl who are WORKING to bring you enjoyment, u go out and enjoy actual LIFE for a bit. You ppl truly have no appreciation for anything, it's always just want want want and nothing ever good enough when u get it. Children...

ppl went mad on form 

its hard to wait all that time but do u want to play now and every 5  min game server stop or wait another hour and play with no problem 

note they test all dungeons with all different variables  ( skills,gear,drop rate,.....) it take time just go play some good song and listen  :blush: 

U will be happy for about 10 seconds after update then u will be right back here pissin' and moaning about some thing else. Should consider yourselves lucky dev's even respond to u at all on these threads.

Lying? Lol, they lying cuz it's not done EXACTLY when u expect? I forgot, are u a dev? Can u do better? How about instead of singing a buncha stupid songs trying to insult the ppl who are WORKING to bring you enjoyment, u go out and enjoy actual LIFE for a bit. You ppl truly have no appreciation for anything, it's always just want want want and nothing ever good enough when u get it. Children...

Hes the father of Warspear . Calm down bro :D . All is just getting excited :P

i don't think any barb use roar cause it is useless,, u should have remake warcery cause not working well

nope....roar are usefull. and now time are increase.

as you know Roar+Warcry+Shield+Shield Strike = OP defensive

Barbarian with shield is better than using 2H. They are usefull in arena to be tanker. They can't die in 5 sec or less (But stat should better)

but 50/50 i lose many time in arena because they didn't kill/attack me 1st. They kill my partner 1st(not barbarian)  :facepalm:  . barbarian just have charge n shield strike to save ur partner from enemy's ambush. hell out yeah XD

my warcry lvl 3, roar level 1 and blade fury lvl 2. It's still safe me from enemies.

where warcry arn't working?

lol programing isn't like go forward he go forward

some codes affect on other codes

Correct its hard to do with codes . I experience it once on Hexes