[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Hm yes location but is real, ill how to see it; you need multi play with 2 phone for example, and u will see if u walk and stop that you don't see the characters on the same spot on the 2 phones, sometimes 2 yards difference, so maybe this is 1 cause about the earthquake fail, or maybe Devs just released with a % of success I don't know. Devs you really need to tell us what is going on quake: is it a bug or just a probability to success/fail.

can't understand what u mean. and i dont see any bug

I had Green bunny equipped at that time,But due to bug the color of shoulder and legs is changed.

And believe me its not edited!

Hm yes location but is real, ill how to see it; you need multi play with 2 phone for example, and u will see if u walk and stop that you don't see the characters on the same spot on the 2 phones, sometimes 2 yards difference, so maybe this is 1 cause about the earthquake fail, or maybe Devs just released with a % of success I don't know. Devs you really need to tell us what is going on quake: is it a bug or just a probability to success/fail.

eq is a 100% success skill but its hard to use epically when shaman is getting hit by mobs

so having a shaman not like using it its not a druid need pro ppl to use it 

Lol so much is bugged. At necro two expert skills have bug:

Poison shield- sometimes doesnt even work when standing right on top of mob or directly next to him.....two phones show two dofferent location of players....propably there is the reason to find...

secon infection -same as posion shield- explosion damage often doesnt work correct..

So cool of you to fix op ranger first and leaving worst expert skill class without reply. I stopped paying after first expert skill update. duck you guys

I find a trick to use quake, never target the enemy but use it 1 yard up and it will success. But I agree it's ducking annoying to don't use it easy as we should do it.

Lol costumes bug is so old too and funny so I don't think there is anything to cry about :D it not depends of phones lol just a common and funny bug

Yep it is funny when people pm you for links. :rofl:

I find a trick to use quake, never target the enemy but use it 1 yard up and it will success. But I agree it's ♥♥♥♥ing annoying to don't use it easy as we should do it.

I hit +1 yard in his moving direction

what does "Trading chat was added to Tlasko" mean

u could not post anything in trade chat in tlasko before   

now u can  :facepalm:

At last i would like to show one more bug i have faced

.It mixes up screen and makes colored squares like shown in picture below.But it fixes itself when you leave that area.

Not edited

110304_.png