[2014.10.06] Meet the update Warspear Online 4.3!

Peter_Munk

Will high lvls be able to jgo new dungrons, if they can that will be stupid.

Probably they would be able to, buy without any rewards i think

Please do not nerf any skill this time because of crying mcs. It is waste of your efforts to create such nice skill and then destroy them. Mc,s already started crying for new skill before release, hope u have fixed whatever was required before releasing it. Hope there wont be further nurfing.

oneban - lvl20  druid  staff +9 set arena have 2costume joker- scammed  server  no  help  me  server noooob  support noooob team :facepalm:

You contacted support

and

Yaaas :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Barbarian's roar active time was extended

Passive skill “Shield” now works correctly

love it ....  :spiteful:  defensive class now , that can't kill in 1 sec  :spiteful:

What's the point of this thread if the damn servers arnt even up yet?

this thread is about update, that's a point.

Please do not nerf any skill this time because of crying mcs. It is waste of your efforts to create such nice skill and then destroy them. Mc,s already started crying for new skill before release, hope u have fixed whatever was required before releasing it. Hope there wont be further nurfing.

I think that we better wait because we still don't know which skill is the best

shaman new skill if it give 50% cool down elf will need all classes to heal  :tease:

is the client that is available now the very one which will run after update? Or is i gonna be updated too

So 14lvl can or cant get loot?

I think not

they were a pvp class    +8+9+10 all gear 

sure they can do easy bg with hp pot increase (not health refill )

Oh yes, paladin definitely needs damage increase. Make banner do double damage and problem is solved  :rofl:

lol pala is good vs some classes  he isn't global killer want that make a rouge

or keep killing rabbit 

how about rogue decreasing poison much better bd hamstring increase

rouge need more time effect ( last more on enemy ) dmg is good if u ask me

When there is awsome update like this one, it is hard to wait for server to be up. One suggestion include a timer which will give approx time left for server up and running. Add this timer in warspear where at present we get message " at present server is under maintenance, we are doing utmost to finish it 00:00:00"

They can, in fact, but they don't get any loot starting from 14th level

Thats the big mistake imo...there should be a dungeon for lv14...

Buy wait....lv13 can go dungeon and get reward??

When there is awsome update like this one, it is hard to wait for server to be up. One suggestion include a timer which will give approx time left for server up and running. Add this timer in warspear where at present we get message " at present server is under maintenance, we are doing utmost to finish it 00:00:00"

Wrong section :rofl:

Yeah this ^ should be done.

nice but things might go wrong and that will piss ppls off cuz off late