New Skill Soul Geyser

Raislin

Soul Geyser

Necromancer summons the souls of the dead to heal allies  and him/herself in a 7x7 area. Necromancer spends a percentage of his/her health to activate the skill. The amount of percentage removed depends on the amount people inside the radius of the skill. (Maybe 0.5% per ally)

For now i was thinking that lv1 of the skill should heal small amounts with very fast ticks (maybe once per second) and by levelling the skill you get more heal per tick and the skill lasts longer, but the delay between heals is increased.

For example: At lv1 you heal 20 hp per tick and you get 10 ticks of heal so 200 hp healed in 10 seconds. At lv4 you heal 200 hp per tick you have 6 ticks and the delay is 10 seconds. Something like that

Open for suggestions.

yeah but i think not just healing allies ,it should be able to  heal necro himself and attack just to balance necros lack of good skills

Move this to suggestions so devs actually see it :) good skill idea we need another heal considering elfs have 2 mass heal skills now

I think skill suggestions for specific classes were told to be posted in the classes section.

And yea i'll add the heals him/herself part later.

interesting.

to make it even more interesting, skill gets a small buff in healing amount for each corpse of someone of your team who died recently inside the area.

and 7x7 seens to large, maybe 5x5.

interesting.

to make it even more interesting, skill gets a small buff in healing amount for each corpse of someone of your team who died recently inside the area.

and 7x7 seens to large, maybe 5x5.

0.5%  :rofl:  20 ppl will killl necro and he heal them make it 10x10:lol:

0.5%  :rofl:  20 ppl will killl necro and he heal them make it 10x10:lol:

Do you even maths.

0.5*20 = 10

To kill yourself with this skill you would have to have 200 people inside the radius of the skill.

• 2 months later...

Bumb :bomb:

• 1 month later...

Name i stole from ds2 everything else is different.