FIX THIS DAMN STUPID BUG

Mrlezebonz

if u have an AOE skill, u knw what i mean. if u use an AOE skill while you have a target locked on, your character moves. but it actually doesnt... you char looks like theya re at a different spot from using that skill but ur still at the same place. use 2 devices and ull see what i mean. fix it ._. the char shouldn't move at all.

This backs for something named "Delay of the service work", it happens always with me because I use 2 devices mostly, anyways, read this for more info, try to translate it using any translator. Yes, it's not a bug.

This backs for something named "Delay of the service work", it happens always with me because I use 2 devices mostly, anyways, read this for more info, try to translate it using any translator. Yes, it's not a bug.

He isn't talking about desynchronization.

He's trying to tell that when you have enemy targeted (attacking with normal attacks) and try to use a aoe skill (earthquake, dark circle etc.) you will walk over to that spot which is in the center of the skill area and after you walk over there only then you use the skill. To counter this people click away from the target and then use the skill. You should know of it too.

Well i'll say you weren't completely off by talking about desynch since this often causes it because often on your screen you wont move but on servers side you do -> bugged position.

Yes.and am shit tired of time warp lagging like hell when am pvping, and i just stand there like an idiot whiles my opponent bashes one out on me.

He's trying to tell that when you have enemy targeted (attacking with normal attacks) and try to use a aoe skill (earthquake, dark circle etc.) you will walk over to that spot which is in the center of the skill area and after you walk over there only then you use the skill. To counter this people click away from the target and then use the skill. You should know of it too.

Well i'll say you weren't completely off by talking about desynch since this often causes it because often on your screen you wont move but on servers side you do -> bugged position.

Okays Ris, thanks! :)

It's still something related to the lag/server/position and these things...................etc, but in the end, it's not a bug!

100 PERCENT CORRECT.

IF U USE 2 DEVICES U CAN SEE THAT EVEN IF U MOVE WHILE CASTING THE AOE, YOUR CHARACTER DOESNT ACTUALLY MOVE, IT IS ONLY SHOWN ON UR DEVICE, BUT UR ACTUALLY STANDING AT THE SAME SPOT. THIS IS WHAT CAUSES SOME PLACEMENT PROBLEMS TOO

Okays Ris, thanks! :)

It's still something related to the lag/server/position and these things...................etc, but in the end, it's not a bug!

id sorta classify it as a bug, on 1 device your character appears to move to a different position but on the other, ur character didnt move at all?

SO THIS IS WHY PEOPLE F*CK UP IN ARENA!

AoE skills shoudnt even make ur char moved unless it is out of range, please fix :)

It's not bug. Cause by connection from you device to server is low.

or sometime, it's not meaning you have bad network. Sometime it caused by:

-many people who login to server

-Your device range to server is far and it cause delay of sending data. (desynchronization)

-etc etc etc

You need check ping everytime and Sometime and you'll need buy a good connection if there's not in catagory.

It's not bug. Cause by connection from you device to server is low.

or sometime, it's not meaning you have bad network. Sometime it caused by:

-many people who login to server

-Your device range to server is far and it cause delay of sending data. (desynchronization)

-etc etc etc

You need check ping everytime and Sometime and you'll need buy a good connection if there's not in catagory.

It has absolutely nothing to do with ones connection as I said before. This "bug" or whatever has been around since Earthquake was released for shamans.