Mages: DELETE Warspear

Kristos

I have been playing Warspear on iOS ever since it came out.  The character I've played the most was a Mage (because I play mage in all MMORPGs) and today I am deleting Warspear for the main reason: AIRGRIND does NOT care about their players by keeping the classes balanced.

Mages have been and are currently the WEAKEST class:

• We have no real stun or heal skills (most calsses have a heal and/or real stun skills)
  • Due to jewelry MDefense update Mages damage is no longer existent (we are supposed to be the damage dealers)
  • We stand no chance versus the healer class (their heals are equal to mage damage output) and now the melee class as well (ex: rogues elusive jump and poison = no kiting)

Mages skills are USELESS/BROKEN:

• Illusory Chains do not work; all it does is push players away, yet still allowing them to attack and, or stun us (all other classes have real stuns that actually work)
  • Time Warp is now useless due to new rogue skills and its 1 sec activation (it should be instant!)
  • Stone Shatters stun DOES NOT WORK due to its low stun rate and stun time, even at lvl 5
  • Sun Armor is now a joke after it has been tweaked - completely USELESS skill

Until AIRGRIND developers start taking the Mage class seriously, I strongly encourage all Mage players to STOP buying Miracle Coins and/or DELETING the game all together.

Kristos - Mage lvl20 (quiting)

:rofl: so u r the one of weakest mage ever

I must agree, im very upset with devs. Mages got screwed. Teleport has like a 30% chance of doing no damage when used. Chains just push not stun. We need shorter cool down or skill that null out a casters heal..remove buff kinda thing. Or weaken mdef skill...a stun would be nice....DEVS FIX MAGE

I have been playing Warspear on iOS ever since it came out.  The character I've played the most was a Mage (because I play mage in all MMORPGs) and today I am deleting Warspear for the main reason: AIRGRIND does NOT care about their players by keeping the classes balanced.

Mages have been and are currently the WEAKEST class:

• We have no real stun or heal skills (most calsses have a heal and/or real stun skills)
  • Due to jewelry MDefense update Mages damage is no longer existent (we are supposed to be the damage dealers)
  • We stand no chance versus the healer class (their heals are equal to mage damage output) and now the melee class as well (ex: rogues elusive jump and poison = no kiting)

Mages skills are USELESS/BROKEN:

• Illusory Chains do not work; all it does is push players away, yet still allowing them to attack and, or stun us (all other classes have real stuns that actually work)
  • Time Warp is now useless due to new rogue skills and its 1 sec activation (it should be instant!)
  • Stone Shatters stun DOES NOT WORK due to its low stun rate and stun time, even at lvl 5
  • Sun Armor is now a joke after it has been tweaked - completely USELESS skill

Until AIRGRIND developers start taking the Mage class seriously, I strongly encourage all Mage players to STOP buying Miracle Coins and/or DELETING the game all together.

Kristos - Mage lvl20 (quiting)

+1 totally agree!

да,убили класс,а в начале такой убивец был,а сейчас жопа

at level 24 arena mage conquers.. like merliane and animagic both mage was strongest.. I lose because elf have crazy skill like secret link and valors aura which portect mage from dead and ethreal barrier helps mage a lot.. :wacko:

Mage is paper class.

The introduction of one magical defense and amp rings/amu - completely buried mage class. Mage asks the now ridiculous low damage. Defense before hitting melee class is zero.We have no good any defense skill and allowing escape(stun). Many mage skills is mistake.Stone Shatter "stun" is tottaly crap.Sun Armor now-useless.Illusory Chains-skill does not work 100%..Dragon Eye - only acc good,atk speed completely useless because does no have items with a high lvl of atk speed.Lv 1/2 of this skill works only 50%.Run time is very short,colldown is long.

Each melee class have many hp,high def/mdef and very high dmg and have good stun.Mage no have chance in any class.

WarSpear it is only game in whitch mages are so the weak and useless.In every other game,low def and low hp mage makes up a powerful spells and dmg.

Devs- see how many active mage players on the Eu server...Something is wrong..

Mage R.I.P . Time to quit.

Ps: Sorry for "my" english. I wrote with the help of his uncle google ;)

Ugh why everyone wants mage to get deleted? :facepalm:

I have no problems being a mage,Barrier protects me.

Barrier is epic.

So i disagree,mages could be better,sure,but in my opinion,Mages are fine  ;D

:facepalm:  necromancer most effective class in pvp 1*1, or in 2*2 arena

Stop saying what u dont know (most players raise opinions blindly). Go and use necro now in 1*1 or 2*2 against bds,rangers,priests, druids, palad. Then post the video.

In fact, i dont think u(as a necro) would put all ur skill points on a nightmare skill while ur dmg skill remain at lv1 and it takes ages to even kill a single mob.

And in most cases, you cant even stack you poison bcos u will get stuned before u complete the deadly eye cycle, while other classes stack their dot damages with a single skill strike.

Imagine yourself using a char before making judgements.

P.S This is not a necro site.

Mages and Necros,man up once.

We could be better,sure.

But this dosent mean we should just go and say we are the worst.

Each class has pros and cons.

>.

stfu mage is perfect balanced xD It's all about envy you will never learn your classs  ;D

they're easy to lv up, and can teleport  :facepalm: very op, they stun you for 10 sec with chains need nerf on this

tung4u  u need to learn how to play ur class, mage dont need buff stop crying.

hehehe... guess my luring technique works well on you guys. so you know how i felt for someone like you who always complain!?. my these statement u made should be refering to you lovebirds.

this game  raped mage class

what are devs doing on this class dont no

only att skill bu no stun skill

releay told you my brain saying devs 100 % noobs

Mages r good class if well used  just like lock  i fought mages in pvp arena and wars they just need good gear set and strong def becuse mage isnt the class u can kill that u can kill + 9 with +7  just like that and u should look for mage bound not just more hp:bad:

I use pent and speed to do alot of dmg  ( highest dmg in arena most of the time 4.5 to 7k ) and if u get old mage or lock doom u will crack ppl and get some life steal  use 3pcs arena and 2gt i perefer arena staff for shaman but idk about mage (cooldown or acc ) i get dodge but my heal skill increase my critic chance  u should know who to fight classes  cuz each class need its way to kill ( u cant kill bd like druid or priest like mage ) but mostly dont fight melee classes without expert sheild skill

Trolling you using your own sentences. I'm also complaining for mages because they're hard to raise, not used for pve, and weak in PvP.

you dont even play mage nor like to play. you always cry. :rofl: using mage as your shield to bluff, pffftt :crazy: :lol:

Barbs cried and got what they wanted

I guess you, Mage mains, should cry louder. Honestly tho, not many topics regarding mages in Suggestions thread

Barbs cried and got what they wanted

I guess you, Mage mains, should cry louder. Honestly tho, not many topics regarding mages in Suggestions thread

Do You know why? See how many players play a mage (active). Who has to write suggestion if nobody plays a mage.

Each written suggestion remains unanswered(devs).All have us in the ass  :sorry:

Dev-can you delete the mage and no one would notice...

I always thought paladin and mages were horrible. Now they gave banner to paladin and that changed everything. But mage is still the worst class in the game. I can't understand why devs gave 4 stuns and 2 heals to druid which is ridiculosly OP and nothing significant to mage.

my pointe is when mage have 5 attak skill ( with low damge) and you r targit have +3 stun skill back to back ( work ) 100% ( heal skill ) ( how to use attak skill ) {explan}

+

so what mage do in arena war pvp pve aur what ever

in arena lock pt shaman pt druid pt stun you back to back  you cant hit them just stand like nub and die like more nub ?

new expart skill more dickhead

wich nub class need 50% acc and att speed for few seconds ?

frostblot reduces att speed wtf ?

ethereal barrier just duck off

my pointe is when mage have 5 attak skill ( with low damge) and you r targit have +3 stun skill back to back ( work ) 100% ( heal skill ) ( how to use attak skill ) {explan}

+

so what mage do in arena war pvp pve aur what ever

in arena lock pt shaman pt druid pt stun you back to back  you cant hit them just stand like nub and die like more nub ?

wtf did i just read?

new expart skill more dickhead

wich nub class need 50% acc and att speed for few seconds ?

frostblot reduces att speed wtf ?

ethereal barrier just ♥♥♥♥ off

unless u max 4/4 expert skill

• 1 year later...

Common player will play Bladedancer or Rogue or other strongest class, but I won't. I just like to play the weak class like mage.

I know mage is the most weakest class, but I'm still happy to playing mage.. Because it's will be challenge me to beat other powerfull class like Bladedancer or Rogue.

How about you?

Edited by Whiteholy

*Unpopular opinion puffin speaking*

For me, Mages are the most fun class to play in dungeons. They might suck in 1v1, and be actually weak defensively, but dude, they wreck in group gameplay. The topic is pretty old too, now they are pretty much better. Actually if I'd choose change my Paladin to any class with the same gears' level and amp, I'd choose Mage.

Dragon Eye(Literally best balanced skill), and Barrier and the huge damage output combined with life steal is what makes Mage so cool for me.

If I weren't a bit busy and lazy, I'd have leveled up my Mage.

Edited by Gladiator

Everyone says this, changes and adds at all classes would become handy. I hope the gods up there are already working on a nice class update, not on the next moneysucking event.

Buffguyx, on 16 Sept 2016 - 9:30 PM, said:

I bet they regret deleting their mage

imagine them starting a new char due to the expert skill addition :P