Expert skills

justinlloyd101

Hello Moderator,

Please would you be able to reduce the price of skill books. I have just turned lvl18 but don't have enough money for skills as they are so expensive. Please reply.  :facepalm:

They probably have families to feed :lol:

So since warspear began how many gold and mcoins spent anyway i think?

So since warspear began how many gold and mcoins spent anyway i think?

living the life of luxury is expensive, and paying simple minded questers to do their bidding is pricy.

y yesa, miyns masters are good peoples da are, they gives me food an... an shelter they dos, o i swears i'd be delighted do anything for them i wil

Yea they kinda expansive,30k will do

They need it to make a balance economic in this game.On other game I played,its called gold sink where gold you spent is gone forever and not giving it for other players.

How about,

Making  first skill book totally is free for each hero which comes with "Personal" parameters.

And after first Skill book all Skill books cost 30k(With "None" parameters).

Becuase its just impossible to buy those skills for normal player....

Is it? I have two expert skills, and would have a third if I hadn't bought extra bags and signs. And I'm a 'normal player'.

Though it would be better if they were only 30k. Even creating a guild is cheaper (30k+8k) than buying an expert skill!

How about,

Making  first skill book totally is free for each hero which comes with "Personal" parameters.

And after first Skill book all Skill books cost 30k(With "None" parameters).

Nice idea! I'm with you!

Yea they kinda expansive,30k will do

They need it to make a balance economic in this game.On other game I played,its called gold sink where gold you spent is gone forever and not giving it for other players.

expert skill r very useful and should not be easy to get but 40k look too much to me  too but  I think u should make a new lvl skill ( ex : lvl 20 ) with lower price

I will comment that the GM should drop the price of the expert skill, each one costs 40k now that update will be four total skill are 160k...

I only bought 2 skill u can buy the skills u like not have to buy them all because they drain ur mp like hell

expert skill r very useful and should not be easy to get but 40k look too much to me  too but  I think u should make a new lvl skill ( ex : lvl 20 ) with lower price

:wacko: so.. level 21 and higher sell with higher price? and lvl 18 to 20 sell with lower price? :wacko: