what's the highest level of gears now in the game?

Roaxs

Question

im quite active in ws but i never see 22lv/23lv/24lv gears for my tank :( cc helmet&armor are good but they are 20lv only

anybody who know if there are new and good gears plz tell me :clapping:

9 answers to this question

Depends for what? There isn't a gear that is the best among all gears(in defensive equipment, you must say the use, so we answer. Even there isn't a weapon better than everything, you must decide what type of weapon(i.e One....../Two..../Staves/Spears/Bows/Crossbows).

Answer my question, so we can answer you! :)

Good luck! ;)

sorry for confusion :facepalm: im barbarian and im gonna use 2h axe with heavy armor

i want to know if there are any 21lv up gears(whatever heavy/light armor/1h&2h weapons/amulet&rings) :pardon:

sorry for confusion :facepalm: im barbarian and im gonna use 2h axe with heavy armor

i want to know if there are any 21lv up gears(whatever heavy/light armor/1h&2h weapons/amulet&rings) :pardon:

I suggest Half arena Half dd and then For weapon all about your preference id use bg Spear. But if your planning on amping +10 use arena shield and Lv21 Dark lord Mace.

then ammy Apostate Chief and then 2 ice queen rings for extra Dmg. This way you can have super high defence and Good attack.

but as Angelo said all about preference

Now the offensive equipment and defensive equipment(except accessories) reached lvl 21(dropped from the last new dungeon "Termitary" in heroic mode @ Tlalocs territory in Ayvondil), accessories reached lvl 20 now!

Take this, it may help you! :)

If you understand Russian, check this http://ws-db.ru/db.php

(almost) every gear of the game

There's an english option! ;)

I suggest Half arena Half dd and then For weapon all about your preference id use bg Spear. But if your planning on amping +10 use arena shield and Lv21 Dark lord Mace.

then ammy Apostate Chief and then 2 ice queen rings for extra Dmg. This way you can have super high defence and Good attack.

but as Angelo said all about preference

Thanks for your suggestion :drinks: i have the arena shield but +6only( i wont buy mcoin anymore so +10 is far away from me :facepalm: )Now i plan to use 2h arena sword and half dd half arena for being an offtank(with the new barb skill :yahoo: )ice queen rings are good but im still waiting for more new gears which have that extra dmg % stat :search:

Now the offensive equipment and defensive equipment(except accessories) reached lvl 21(dropped from the last new dungeon "Termitary" in heroic mode @ Tlalocs territory in Ayvondil), accessories reached lvl 20 now!

Take this, it may help you! :)

There's an english option! ;)

The 22/23/24lv weapns are available but 2~3stats :bad: btw where to find the english option?

The 22/23/24lv weapns are available but 2~3stats :bad: btw where to find the english option?

Oh, thought not.......................

For english option, you must choose that from the 1st page(which it leads to everything), I should gave you the link.

Site>Choose "English(the "England" flag shown in picture)">Press "START">Press "Calculator".

*This is the topic on forum which leads us to the site.

Have fun and good luck! :)

110248_.jpg

Oh, thought not.......................

For english option, you must choose that from the 1st page(which it leads to everything), I should gave you the link.

Site>Choose "English(the "England" flag shown in picture)">Press "START">Press "Calculator".

*This is the topic on forum which leads us to the site.

Have fun and good luck! :)

omg thanks :shok: i was calculating the stats by my calculator and hand