Easy way to get Astromancer skull

wyrm

Hey guys, I think some players have problems with the quest "Reflection of distant stars", when u need get [Astromancer Skull], but I have a little trick to get 6 skulls with 6 mobs killed. A grave only give the same kind of skull, if you open a grave and get a [Priest Skull] wait the grave ress and kill again you will get other priest skull. So, if u get a astromancer skull, just wait the grave ress and kill again :D. For example, the location in this s.s(High and at left of the pyramids), have a grave what only drop Astromancer :D thanks and I hope help someone with this information, and if someone wanna addme in eu emerald, search my ranger "wyrmflame" ^^/

110093_.png

Post it here in next times, please! :)

Why would he post on an ancient topic with close to no relevance to what he is talking about? Derpy derps, you failed at being forum police once again.  ;D

And thanks for the info. Did the quest first time today (been fed up with ws, new skills coming now!) and it took like forever.  :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

Post it here in next times, please! :) Thanks for your information! :give_rose:

yah its a guide for a certain quest help on quest is to answer someone who asks its a guide To it

Thank you It'll help A lot with confused players