New necro skill: "PANIC"

#zakuty

"Panic". Spell, casting a fear effect, making

enemies run away. Hitting them will stop

the effect.

if anyone would know something about this skill plz post it here. How this skill work, how much points its worth

It's almost like forest song of druids, but only you can't select the area cause its around the player. Depending on the radius, I'd make it 3/4 if its 3x3 or more. Any less gonna suck. Although it's gonna be good either way at crossings.

lol seems another stupid skill for necros ,,,,it is like nightmatr if u hit the effect is off ...so now necros r officially a run away and a moving healing potion class,,and thatt sucks .i think gm should stop making new skills for necros cause that would be better for sure

Yeah I mean what the??? Necro's are meant for absolute damage...I swear what the hell are they doing giving us another stun to copliment the strongest single stun class with more of it's own kind????

If you really have a problem getting an additional stun please make a druid, max link and go home

It's almost like forest song of druids, but only you can't select the area cause its around the player. Depending on the radius, I'd make it 3/4 if its 3x3 or more. Any less gonna suck. Although it's gonna be good either way at crossings.

but there are two questions:

1) does it works 100% or have fcking chence

2)what is duration of this skill

i think this cant be bad on arena when bds are going stick to you and its time to run away and get some yards and it look good when we cross group of mobs ( we passed them but u need fast to heal up and your charakter stop for moment and mobs atack you again)

but if dmg breaks it shamans and locks must use brain at arena when placing quake or circle(forgot name of skill xD)

Guys, please stop posting useless things, lets focus on topic.

Today I was killing heroic termitary boss and my guess is that they are going to give necro exactly the same skill.

It's only a guess i known but if it happens to be the same skill, it will work in a 3x3 area around necro (very small to be used offensively), work 100% of the time and have a really short duration.

Whats does it mean? Its a escape skill good for running away from meeles. It will be useful on 5v5 against rogues for example. if they try to gank you, you can press a button, run and heal yourself.

I think it will be as weak as poison shield. Leave it at level 1 and keep infection maxed because its still the only ok (i said ok, not good) expert skill necro has after 4 expert skill updates.

Yeah I mean what the??? Necro's are meant for absolute damage...I swear what the hell are they doing giving us another stun to copliment the strongest single stun class with more of it's own kind????

If you really have a problem getting an additional stun please make a druid, max link and go home

1) Necro doesnt have the best single stun in the game. Root has more range, same cooldown, cant be interrupted and has like only 1 sec shorter duration on level 5. You can say "omg but u can normal attack on root", yeah like necro and locks normal attacks are going to make any difference.

2) It wont compliment nightmare because it will have 3x3 area (you will have to be 1 yard away). Controlling enemies using both stuns will only be applicable on 2v2 and that's depending on who you are fighting.

Panic should have 3x3 area, 3-4 secs duration at lvl 3-4 and shouldn't be canceled when target is attacked. So you know... We are ducked again. And the best thing is;

"Redemption". Mass effect restoring allies' health and removes negative effects. Works on a certain area. - seriously? Priest can cancel our skill with his own + heal them. WTF? (btw he can cancel nightmare etc as well) I don't get how the hell devs are not seeing this. Necro need completely rework and instead of buff him a bit they are making us weaker and weaker...

Its not only nightmare.Poison spittle dot combo,nightmare,deathly eye,infection,panic, even fatefull connection(I think)all of them is negative buff so yeah with 1 single click they all gone.Thats great,isn't it?

A heal and cure in 1 skill even works on AoE,why not making them invulnareble for 24/7?

be necro: spend 3 points on infection and 3 on nightmare, use nightmare, infection, threads, wait for priest to use new skill  (he didnt spend any skill points on it) with 1 click. cry

totally agree

but mcs cc skills lose sens on arena or they ll have to use them after priest skill

and this priest skill should have big cd

agrees with all the guys!!! Its totally wrecked now!! Soon necromancer will be vanished from WS history!!! All mcs will start playing elf/ choosen... And developers dnt bother abt whats going on in game... They are making the elf/choosen faction stronger and stronger on every update.. Its like a  celebration time for every people who have character at elf / choosen.. I am mad thinking abt skills and differences.... :facepalm: damn it!!!

agrees with all the guys!!! Its totally wrecked now!! Soon necromancer will be vanished from WS history!!! All mcs will start playing elf/ choosen... And developers dnt bother abt whats going on in game... They are making the elf/choosen faction stronger and stronger on every update.. Its like a  celebration time for every people who have character at elf / choosen.. I am mad thinking abt skills and differences.... :facepalm: damn it!!!

On sapphire, I am the ONLY ranked necro on 2v2 and on 5v5 there are only 3 necros from #1 to #150.

I guess that's a symptom of game imbalance and players giving up on necro.

Necro panic can only be useful against melee and as a run away skill.I expecting they give necro a healing skill to balance secret link from druid.But instead,devs give necro this skill and give priest a healing skill which can null necro skill to shit.So goodluck my fellow necro,I have enough with this game.They release skill without thinking what might happened.Bet after this update,MC and forsaken are ducked,especially us necro and warlock.

On sapphire, I am the ONLY ranked necro on 2v2 and on 5v5 there are only 3 necros from #1 to #150.I guess that's a symptom of game imbalance and players giving up on necro.
mmm... Well, brother,,,, isn't it unfair.....?? Did u ever see any necromancer to top arena on any 2*2 , 3*3 or 5*5???

Panic skill 1 yard range, lol. anyone really expected this to be good?

At level 1 is less than 0.5 secs duration. ROFL.

It works on bosses 100% of time but duration is too short to be any useful.

It's official Necro is even worse after this update.

Devs please give me back my 40k. This skill succeeded in being worse than fateful connection.  :cray:

Panic skill 1 yard range, lol. anyone really expected this to be good?

At level 1 is less than 0.5 secs duration. ROFL.

It works on bosses 100% of time but duration is too short to be any useful.

It's official Necro is even worse after this update.

Devs please give me back my 40k. This skill succeeded in being worse than fateful connection.  :cray:

What about testing the skill at a higher lvl before complaining? ALL skills sucks at lvl 1.  :facepalm:

What about testing the skill at a higher lvl before complaining? ALL skills sucks at lvl 1.  :facepalm:

How much damage total does totem lv 1 do?

How much total healing does secret link at lv 1 do?

How much duration forest song has at lv 1?

How much damage does paladin banner at lv 1?

How much damage does rogue jump and poison on lv 1?

I could give more examples but.. Does any of the above skills suck at level 1? (if you say yes then i guess we not playing the same game)

I will rate this skill avarage at max level.At level 1 its completely useless because you make people move 3 yards and at the same time when you gonna move the stagger happened and slow you down.

Its not a bad skill.Go 5x5 with 5 necros on your team and saw the opponent run in fear back and forth...

I will rate this skill avarage at max level.At level 1 its completely useless because you make people move 3 yards and at the same time when you gonna move the stagger happened and slow you down.

Its not a bad skill.Go 5x5 with 5 necros on your team and saw the opponent run in fear back and forth...

Can u tell duration on each level? Does the ridiculous 1 yard range increase?.

Oh and about the example you gave, not gonna happen because as a necro u get stunned and die before u can use this pro 1 yard range skill.

How much damage total does totem lv 1 do?

How much total healing does secret link at lv 1 do?

How much duration forest song has at lv 1?

How much damage does paladin banner at lv 1?

How much damage does rogue jump and poison on lv 1?

I could give more examples but.. Does any of the above skills suck at level 1? (if you say yes then i guess we not playing the same game)

Alot less power in them at lvl 1 than at 4, you get my point. If it is ridiculous even at higher lvls, you have all right in the world to complain.

Alot less power in them at lvl 1 than at 4, you get my point. If it is ridiculous even at higher lvls, you have all right in the world to complain.

No, I have the right to complain if necro skills on lv1 are useless while the others aren't.

Right now we can max only 1 expert skill. So imagine a necro with infection lv 4 vs a druid with lv4 forest song on any arena setting.

Necro has effectively only one usable expert skill while druid, even having points only on forest song, can still use the other skills because they are helpful even on level 1. And that's imbalance.

Another example, why rogue level 1 jump has 5 yards no matter which level while apparently necro panic skill scales both duration and range on level increase? Rogue doesn't need to spend any points on jump and he automatically gets a tool to jump 5 yards to an enemy which is extremely useful.

The thing is, devs need to re-think how skills scales with higher levels. Either make the others skills suck at level 1 or buff skills that are completely useless on low levels like necro's.

and again worst expert skill for necro..

at 1/4 lvl the radius is 1 yard surrounding the caster(necromancer) and fear duration is 0.5 seconds (less than warlock skill fear 1/5)..

I checked this skill with 4/4 panic and radius is same and stun duration is 3-4 seconds. well I actually feel awkward on this..

so I quit playing  necromancer from now...

I use necro mostly for PvP only and sometimes for hunt.

among all class expert skills which were good for both hunt and pvp, necromancer's is good only for hunt and has been ####ed up for PvP..

I been playing necro since from beginning and has been called as "Pro necro " for trolling hassn in arena (before expert skill update).

----Quit----

and again worst expert skill for necro..

at 1/4 lvl the radius is 1 yard surrounding the caster(necromancer) and fear duration is 0.5 seconds (less than warlock skill fear 1/5)..

I checked this skill with 4/4 panic and radius is same and stun duration is 3-4 seconds. well I actually feel awkward on this..

so I quit playing  necromancer from now...

I use necro mostly for PvP only and sometimes for hunt.

among all class expert skills which were good for both hunt and pvp, necromancer's is good only for hunt and has been ####ed up for PvP..

I been playing necro since from beginning and has been called as "Pro necro " for trolling hassn in arena (before expert skill update).

----Quit----

RiP my fellow  :cray:

Wow 1 yard range on level 4? Someone call Deltaman to advocate for this amazing skill  :lol:

Then it is pretty lame. I didn't say it was amazing. Just that you should get the whole picture before performing an action of complaint.

List of fail skills

Fateful connection -Necromancer

Poisonous shield-Necromancer

Panic -Necromancer

Death call-Death knight

Flurry of Steel-Rogue

Richote-Rogue

Ancestor's hand-Shaman

Illumination -Paladin

Guess what Necro got the most fail skills :/

List of fail skills

Fateful connection -Necromancer

Poisonous shield-Necromancer

Panic -Necromancer

Death call-Death knight

Flurry of Steel-Rogue

Richote-Rogue

Ancestor's hand-Shaman

Illumination -Paladin

Guess what Necro got the most fail skills :/

Ancestor's hand-Shaman is good, but other than that I agree on everything.

Ancestor's hand-Shaman is good, but other than that I agree on everything.

wow u can use Ancestor's hand in pvp?? 

this skill good only for PvE amd only if mobs are melee and cant even use on self amd only on Allies.

how could you say its good skill..

and guess what this skill  does in 4/4 :D??

wow u can use Ancestor's hand in pvp?? 

this skill good only for PvE amd only if mobs are melee and cant even use on self amd only on Allies.

how could you say its good skill..

and guess what this skill  does in 4/4 :D??

This is very good skill for arena, many times it saved my ass. U can get pulled away up to 5 yards and it gives you a shield that absorbe more or less 300 damage , and that's on level 1. Sorry but you can't say a skill is bad just because you cant use it on 1v1.