Very rare and unusual bug when leveling new character.

Lunarflare

Bug only appear when you do power leveling of new char (with xp150 pot and guild buff) and any event must be present, for quest that gives big amount of xp at once (42xp or more using buffs mentioned up)

If said character is close to LV4 like 3-4xp to it. - and do quest that give +42/more xp (In my case, Snow Dungeon yellow quest), will jump straight to lvl 5. And you will not recieve skill point for LV4, till you reach LV6.

Technically with extensive use of permamence/xp potions i could reach at least LvL 11 without getting single skill point, with help of friends to power level me on maps and only doing quests that make sure i can surpass one level in one quest.

34 minutes ago, Yavfar said:

Bug only appear when you do power leveling of new char (with xp150 pot and guild buff) and any event must be present, for quest that gives big amount of xp at once (42xp or more using buffs mentioned up)

If said character is close to LV4 like 3-4xp to it. - and do quest that give +42/more xp (In my case, Snow Dungeon yellow quest), will jump straight to lvl 5. And you will not recieve skill point for LV4, till you reach LV6.

Technically with extensive use of permamence/xp potions i could reach at least LvL 11 without getting single skill point, with help of friends to power level me on maps and only doing quests that make sure i can surpass one level in one quest.

Hi!

Could you please inform the nickname and server of the character this happened?

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi!

Could you please inform the nickname and server of the character this happened?

US - Sapphire, Nick of my char - Jerusalem.  I been leveling it to lv6 for trading purpose and encountered this bug. I can replicate it for screenshots, as long as ill buy another xp150 potion for it, for new char. 

• 5 months later...