POISON SKILL QUESTION

Patira

poison.png

Hi GM, pls do what description states at poison skill. Poison effects when on normal hit only but not from (ANY ATTACK) merciless or elusive jump skill. Merciless and jump skill is a kind of attack so where's the fcukin poison effect after skill was done? Or maybe simply change the description of this skill if many rogue haters will think its OP,ty.

I do think you right. ANY attack is ANY attack  :pleasantry: so must be that way: used poison blades skill, jumped with elusive jump and target got wounded and poisoned.  :diablo:

• 3 weeks later...

rogues are supposed to stack norm hits inbetween all skills anyway

just forces you to get better

agreed how pro rogues work even though i do wish it was every hit.

also of poison doesnt take as much as our reg hit why should it make counterstrike work on us?! We die if we poison a bd

agreed how pro rogues work even though i do wish it was every hit.

also of poison doesnt take as much as our reg hit why should it make counterstrike work on us?! We die if we poison a bd

in case you didn't know, counterstrike is based on luck not on certainty like poison skill and it can be  block and dodge. and what do you mean by we die if we poison a bd?. :unknw:

in case you didn't know, counterstrike is based on luck not on certainty like poison skill and it can be  block and dodge. and what do you mean by we die if we poison a bd?. :unknw:

Go pvp a bd with 4/4 counterstrike. Never have had it fail

In that case, poison isn't 100% either, it can be blocked, dodged, parried and fail to apply.

Counterstrike reflects each poison hits, only way to counter it, Is save gouge for when buff is active, wait it out, although gouge may fail, and BD already had enough damage to take rogue without counterstrike,  any BD complaining about rogues these days are trolls.

it took a long time but BD is most OP after the 3 years ive played.

seems every class has had their time to shine except mage and barbarian (however barb is now on par with all other classes at least, just not the most OP)

seems every class has had their time to shine except mage and barbarian (however barb is now on par with all other classes at least, just not the most OP)

just because there aint enough dks left to cry bout thier class dont forget bout em :

tanks without heal/shield

only has 1 dot

1 0.5 seconds bind skill and a 5 second handicap expert skill

most skills are weak burst damages for some very odd reason considering its a tank not a damager  :facepalm:  and generally comes with either low dps or low dmg with 1h or 2h negating the very same bursts

dont consider dks to be 'better' than classes like bds barbs and palas clearly meant to tank and are fully able to support themselves and deliver dmg and binds at the same time.  :bad:

:lol: :lol:

i dont even know where to begin, but id atleast like to add i said this

it took a long time but BD is most OP after the 3 years ive played.

so idk where you get this

tanks without heal/shield

only has 1 dot

1 0.5 seconds bind skill and a 5 second handicap expert skill

most skills are weak burst damages for some very odd reason considering its a tank not a damager  :facepalm:  and generally comes with either low dps or low dmg with 1h or 2h negating the very same bursts

dont consider dks to be 'better' than classes like bds barbs and palas clearly meant to tank and are fully able to support themselves and deliver dmg and binds at the same time.  :bad:

cant use shield?

wrong, shield is good for all classes after shield buff

1 dot?

wrong  :rofl:

• 1 year later...

The skill is still op. I mean of course going against -bd you'll loose because they are fighter tanks. High dmg and high def.. But other classes poison is bad ass. I get it but rogues have many att skill with dot. 95% balanced with 2 def skill