[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

wtf why necro can fear its a healer and can stun now necro can pull enamies to mobs then atcking not fair to elves skill

why why dev's elve always skill no match to skill of mc :facepalm:

ranger and rouge new skill match  ;D

How? Really? Locks have skill that stops any skills being used AND tomorrow DK's have a skill that stops skills from being activated. Now add that to a high amp and boom, ppl dead before they can do shit. One lock has done it to me from Sith already, and I am no pushover priest. Even if specced for dungeons and not PvP.

It depends on how u skill. If a lock wants high circle/fear or w/e they can't do that stuff, but if they choose to spec dmg skills and go high amp then the ONLY thing u can do to survive with that mark on u is pot or get away, or have INSANELY HIGH magic def.

Whether it's 1v1/2v2, 5v5, or dungeons/pve, there is a combination in your available skills that will make u amazing in those aspects. But, not at the same time. 99% of the time if u spec for dungeon performance, your PvP skills will be lacking, and vice versa. Every class is capable of being godly.

So, when you jump on here to start your incessant rambling about how stuff isn't "fair", try to stop, just for a second, and realize we can still only spend a maximum of 4 skill points across a set of 4 skills. You can't act like everyone has everything(and at max lvl the way u complain), when the REALITY is they have to choose which will be potent while their others remain mediocre.

omg! what r u saying? "dk is stun they stop use skill dark circle...” Rubbish!!. Besides the fact that ur english is not comprehensive, what u r talking about isn't clear, its more like u r sad and crying. Well forgive my rudeness...