[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

I got thru 9 pages and don't even wanna read any more. Update not even here yet and as always MC on here crying like a buncha ♥♥♥♥♥es. U don't even realize the diff skills are meant for diff PLAY STYLES. So many diff combinations and possibilities that too say any one class is better than another is simply ignorance, plain and simple. Just cuz the skills are there doesn't mean ppl have every one at 4/4. But you complain like they do.

Just shut up, the skills are fine, if the class doesn't work for how u WANT to play, then pick a diff class. Just cuz u don't want to change your main char doesn't mean the devs need to accommodate your ♥♥♥♥♥ing every time u see something u don't like.

But of course, we all know elf skills will be nerfed because the elf side is the one who appreciates updates and mc side doesn't appreciate shit. Anything that makes it harder to gank someone just pisses u right off huh??? How long before all u rogues start crying about the 2sec CD between using expert skills? Can't insta-gank someone by spamming them, OH NO!!! BETTER COMPLAIN!!!

+1

I got thru 9 pages and don't even wanna read any more. Update not even here yet and as always MC on here crying like a buncha ♥♥♥♥♥es. U don't even realize the diff skills are meant for diff PLAY STYLES. So many diff combinations and possibilities that too say any one class is better than another is simply ignorance, plain and simple. Just cuz the skills are there doesn't mean ppl have every one at 4/4. But you complain like they do.

Just shut up, the skills are fine, if the class doesn't work for how u WANT to play, then pick a diff class. Just cuz u don't want to change your main char doesn't mean the devs need to accommodate your ♥♥♥♥♥ing every time u see something u don't like.

But of course, we all know elf skills will be nerfed because the elf side is the one who appreciates updates and mc side doesn't appreciate shit. Anything that makes it harder to gank someone just pisses u right off huh??? How long before all u rogues start crying about the 2sec CD between using expert skills? Can't insta-gank someone by spamming them, OH NO!!! BETTER COMPLAIN!!!

Elves wont complain if our shaman get a skill that can heal of 1k at level 1

Elves wont complain if our necro get AoE heal with a cure that remove negative buffs

Elves wont complain if our DK get a 7x7 banner skill (Hopefully its nerfed)

Yes ,elves never complain why?because they already got good skill.

You not even read,so you better shut up.

It's easy to be happy and never complain when the characters you play are the ones who always get better changes. Swap Necro's expert skills with Priest and Paladin's expert skills (only banner is enough) with DK and this forum will have 10 times more people complaining.

U don't understand guys that elves need to be balanced with mc . U don't understand mcs have A LOT OF CC (croud control) and elves not. An warlock with an combo deal over 1500 dmg with low magic dmg and he DON'T TAKE ANY DMG. Elves need insane dmg to be ballanced with mcs . When wasn't expert skills mcs was dominating elfs with theri stuns and fear. Now elfs have more dmg that make those races ballanced so stf about nerf elfs...

Wah wah wah cry cry cry. A DK  and a lock can have ppl dead and they can never even cast a single skill, and still that not good enough. U hate our skills so much but u don't even realize you have the skills to prevent them and incapacitate us. The fact of the matter is u suck at playing, get better. It's not the dev's job to accommodate your lack of talent and refusal to amp.

im tired to complain, dev will give all benefits to elfs because they spent more $$$. i wonder why we play and pay to be a bad side (mcsaken). i know my time playing this game will be end soon, i think dev will be realized they made mistake when active mc population drop to 100.

ofcourse im happy with this update especially the expert skills, and stfu mcs you always cry with every expert skills update ...... if im elf that is how i feel.

ws is the most unbalanced mmorpg in the play store and apple store

Idc anymore now.Whatever update you gonna release,its always good update for elf side and bad update for mc side.

Spending $$$ to build trash class(necro) is my worst mistake when I supposed to pick a druid or priest.Like you bought a phone and after 2-3 days it broken.Yea I felt robbed.Thats why I decided to leave this game,this time forever.Dont want to waste anymore $$$ for this game.Will give my acc to my best friend.

This is the worst game in skill management I have ever played.Necromancer are supposed to summon dead unit but in this game,ahh dont want to talk bout it further

A DK  and a lock can have ppl dead and they can never even cast a single skill, and still that not good enough.

How? :facepalm:

Wah wah wah cry cry cry. A DK  and a lock can have ppl dead and they can never even cast a single skill,

Stop crying about Lock's already, baby.

How? :facepalm:

How? Really? Locks have skill that stops any skills being used AND tomorrow DK's have a skill that stops skills from being activated. Now add that to a high amp and boom, ppl dead before they can do shit. One lock has done it to me from Sith already, and I am no pushover priest. Even if specced for dungeons and not PvP.

It depends on how u skill. If a lock wants high circle/fear or w/e they can't do that stuff, but if they choose to spec dmg skills and go high amp then the ONLY thing u can do to survive with that mark on u is pot or get away, or have INSANELY HIGH magic def.

Whether it's 1v1/2v2, 5v5, or dungeons/pve, there is a combination in your available skills that will make u amazing in those aspects. But, not at the same time. 99% of the time if u spec for dungeon performance, your PvP skills will be lacking, and vice versa. Every class is capable of being godly.

So, when you jump on here to start your incessant rambling about how stuff isn't "fair", try to stop, just for a second, and realize we can still only spend a maximum of 4 skill points across a set of 4 skills. You can't act like everyone has everything(and at max lvl the way u complain), when the REALITY is they have to choose which will be potent while their others remain mediocre.

How? Really? Locks have skill that stops any skills being used AND tomorrow DK's have a skill that stops skills from being activated. Now add that to a high amp and boom, ppl dead before they can do shit. One lock has done it to me from Sith already, and I am no pushover priest. Even if specced for dungeons and not PvP.

It depends on how u skill. If a lock wants high circle/fear or w/e they can't do that stuff, but if they choose to spec dmg skills and go high amp then the ONLY thing u can do to survive with that mark on u is pot or get away, or have INSANELY HIGH magic def.

Whether it's 1v1/2v2, 5v5, or dungeons/pve, there is a combination in your available skills that will make u amazing in those aspects. But, not at the same time. 99% of the time if u spec for dungeon performance, your PvP skills will be lacking, and vice versa. Every class is capable of being godly.

So, when you jump on here to start your incessant rambling about how stuff isn't "fair", try to stop, just for a second, and realize we can still only spend a maximum of 4 skill points across a set of 4 skills. You can't act like everyone has everything(and at max lvl the way u complain), when the REALITY is they have to choose which will be potent while their others remain mediocre.

lol.Stating the fact isn't crying  :crazy:

Oh yea you might forget druid get secret link that can heal you to full in secs,you also forget tomorrow priest get AoE heal that remove negative buff so MC are again ducked.You might also forget druid gonna have another AoE damager that can stun make them have 3 stuns and 1 mini stun.Try to beat them.You might also forget bds can rush to you and stun then hams,activate shield and tomorrow they got rebound skill means they are even harder to kill.

And even level 1 bds shield can take around 700 damage.Necro shield cant even take that much damage at level 1 when we are supposed to act as the support class.

lol.Stating the fact isn't crying  :crazy:

Oh yea you might forget druid get secret link that can heal you to full in secs,you also forget tomorrow priest get AoE heal that remove negative buff so MC are again ♥♥♥♥ed.You might also forget druid gonna have another AoE damager that can stun make them have 3 stuns and 1 mini stun.Try to beat them.You might also forget bds can rush to you and stun then hams,activate shield and tomorrow they got rebound skill means they are even harder to kill.

And even level 1 bds shield can take around 700 damage.Necro shield cant even take that much damage at level 1 when we are supposed to act as the support class.

Priest new expert skill is one of the biggest joke I've ever heared; he can cancel ANY negative effect (stun, fear etc, dmg over time) EVERYTHING in just one click and he can do It on multiple allies. Aditionaly he can duckin heal. If It goes this way I want aoe shield with magic and normal defence buff in future on my necro. 

Idc anymore now.Whatever update you gonna release,its always good update for elf side and bad update for mc side.

Spending $$$ to build trash class(necro) is my worst mistake when I supposed to pick a druid or priest.Like you bought a phone and after 2-3 days it broken.Yea I felt robbed.Thats why I decided to leave this game,this time forever.Dont want to waste anymore $$$ for this game.Will give my acc to my best friend.

This is the worst game in skill management I have ever played.Necromancer are supposed to summon dead unit but in this game,ahh dont want to talk bout it further

there was something called cl  and necro is a new class not original that y necro cant revive

What he means is it'd be nice to find other ways to earn skill points

Also when are you gonna do something about adding a switch for (xp) so users can choose when they want to get xp from quests while others who dont want xp can turn it off but can still quest?

yes that setting 'd be good, arena-chars can join to make guild points better :)

So many crying Legion players...... :facepalm: Gms should move the game back to times, when everyone got 2 skills....

You will complain too if your passive skill is 3 mana regen even 1 when in combat

all good necro players knowns that necro has weaker versions of other classes skills. and yes, forsaken passive skills needs to be updated.

also, any chance we get FREE BOOK OF OBLIVION in this update?  :blush:

Never seen a class like necro going down like this in anygame.

with full +8 gear lvl18 you get killed 1-2 hits from bd and ranger... no chances against other classes even agains lvl 16 +5 PRIEST I LOOSE althogh he is lower amp and lvl....seriously you ducked it up

"his" backs to the ranger or the stunned enemy?

How he will strike back? what's the way? Is it like shamans' "Lightning Shield"?

So you mean, I won't be able to craft a rare craft started before I logged in, I can only craft rare tasks that are appeared after I log in?

Can you explain it more pls ? :)

Thanks for this awesome brand new update! :friends: :give_rose: :good: ;) :) :clapping:

1. Stunned enemy

2. Just gives back damage. Haven't seen the way it looks myself yet.

3. You just get pop ups when crafting task is over. That's it. Simply easier to track them.

1. Stunned enemy

3. You just get pop ups when crafting task is over. That's it. Simply easier to track them.

promotion will be ? 50% discount on all such items. I think it is nice and everyone likes it .  :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: O:-)

Ranger skill sucks,who wanna increase their opponent damage and anyway 40k is way costly for us,please consider reducing the price....its used to be 20k......

1. Stunned enemy

4th question answer, please? Thanks anyway for now, about answer '1', Don't you think you need to think again about it?

i want to check the new skill of necromancer :diablo: guess it don't upset me :diablo: damn can't wait to see it..

wtf why necro can fear its a healer and can stun now necro can pull enamies to mobs then atcking not fair to elves skill

why why dev's elve always skill no match to skill of mc :facepalm:

U don't understand guys that elves need to be balanced with mc . U don't understand mcs have A LOT OF CC (croud control) and elves not. An warlock with an combo deal over 1500 dmg with low magic dmg and he DON'T TAKE ANY DMG. Elves need insane dmg to be ballanced with mcs . When wasn't expert skills mcs was dominating elfs with theri stuns and fear. Now elfs have more dmg that make those races ballanced so stf about nerf elfs...

+1

Wah wah wah cry cry cry. A DK  and a lock can have ppl dead and they can never even cast a single skill, and still that not good enough. U hate our skills so much but u don't even realize you have the skills to prevent them and incapacitate us. The fact of the matter is u suck at playing, get better. It's not the dev's job to accommodate your lack of talent and refusal to amp.

+1

Thats right, those refuse to use money to amp have no rights to cry.