[2014.10.03] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.3

Peter_Munk

Uh hmm, what I did posted about rangers are facts.Everyone knows that playing a ranger is about luck and spam skills, lacks of special skills like any others classes.

So I dont want to waste my time quarreling with a noob DK like you.

I know you are crying about losing because you didnt amp or dont even know how to play a DK properly.

And I bet my noobie +10 ranger can kill u easily without trap.

ofc you can beat a dk, unless you are clueless on how to play a ranger.

n let me tell you, ranger is pretty easy to play.

You dumb? Since when I said I always stand and spam? It depends on what kind of situation in a battle.. So please open up your brain and eye read back my first post

Yes, let's read back.

Ranger doesn't have any counter attack skills and they just stand there takes all the damages while spamming skills, besides now with max

Listen, from the beginning I already said that rangers cant do anything besides standing and Spamming those skills..So you expect me to "run" doing nothin to fight back

I Said "DK With Combos"

Explain DK's using "Super fast Combo's" while being kited and unable to attack there enemy,

Pull > Scatter,

Pull > Chain's,

Even flamey arrow dot can kite them, Mage's fire puddle, or teleport, let's not mention the non-existent counter attack skill, named trap, which can be placed twice, and last over 5 second's..

Stop complaining Dk's are killing you, for a +10 ranger, that's a real shame.

ofc you can beat a dk, unless you are clueless on how to play a ranger.

n let me tell you, ranger is pretty easy to play.

Since when I asked a noob like you on how to beat DK and why I need to you to tell me ranger is easy to play?Lmao

I know my class better than you know your own dk which you havent even try to max it full potential yet.

So stop talking like a "Pro" DK here.

I know my class

Hehe, I don't think so, please defend how trap and scatter are not a counter to melee's, do it.

Ranger doesn't have any counter attack skills 

Hehe, I don't think so, please defend how trap and scatter are not a counter to melee's, do it.

Ohh? Tell me then how you use your scatter to 100% when the enemy standing near a wall or how to 100% make sure your enemy will get caught on that tiny trap in a wide area please Mr Smart Ass?

lol on elf 5 classes have stuns which doesnt break at dmg....at mc there are two classes.and necro becomes a breaking stun ....lol now he can literaly run from all elfs

Porksteak, yo meatball.Suggest you to stfu because you sounds really noob.

he is a noob.

amps +10, but still dont know sh*t about the class.

Nice another nobody trying to act "Pro" here.

You countered yourself man! Don't change the topic. There is no shame is defeat as long as you still breath  :blush:

Yes, let's read back.

Explain DK's using "Super fast Combo's" while being kited and unable to attack there enemy,

Pull > Scatter,

Pull > Chain's,

Even flamey arrow dot can kite them, Mage's fire puddle, or teleport, let's not mention the non-existent counter attack skill, named trap, which can be placed twice, and last over 5 second's..

Stop complaining Dk's are killing you, for a +10 ranger, that's a real shame.

LOL, So your point is a ranger should just "kite" or run while being jumped and takes all those damages by rogue or multiple rogues without fighting back?xD

Like I Said, Scatter wont work 100% if the enemy near a wall smart ass.Flamy arrow cant help u kite that far since the fire damages only continue for 1-2 secs.

Since when a lucky caught trap can last over 5 secs xD? Tell Me Please Lmao

Lastly you mean DK can never beats a ranger? Wew..

Ohh? Tell me then how you use your scatter to 100% when the enemy standing near a wall or how to 100% make sure your enemy will get caught on that tiny trap in a wide area please Mr Smart Ass?

Easy, do not use scatter in a wall, or stand next to a well, maybe randomly placing trap's in wide area's, which they obviously will avoid is a bad idea, there's also that super hard trick, using trap AFTER scatter, but it require's super fast concentration and stuff.

Anything else to explain how trap and scatter do not counter melee? or should we move on to how blessing doesn't kill fast enough? or +10 isn't enough to kill thing's fast and spam my skills, cause they use high resilience and i don't wanna move?.

Easy, do not use scatter in a wall, or stand next to a well, maybe randomly placing trap's in wide area's, which they obviously will avoid is a bad idea, there's also that super hard trick, using trap AFTER scatter, but it require's super fast concentration and stuff.

Anything else to explain how trap and scatter do not counter melee? or should we move on to how blessing doesn't kill fast enough? or +10 isn't enough to kill thing's fast and spam my skills, cause they use high resilience and i don't wanna move?.

Please dont change my whole questions into another story, im asking HOW CAN YOU SCATTER 100% WHEN AN ENEMY STANDING NEAR A WALL WHILE HITTING YOU?

That trap after scatter is another story LMAO in another different pvp situation and I already know that.

So answer my first question please

LOL, So your point is a ranger should just "kite" or run while being jumped and takes all those damages by rogue or multiple rogues without fighting back?xD

Like I Said, Scatter wont work 100% if the enemy near a wall smart ass.Flamy arrow cant help u kite that far since the fire damages only continue for 1-2 secs.

Since when a lucky caught trap can last over 5 secs xD? Tell Me Please Lmao

1. Read the post you quoted, it clearly mention's DK

2. Flamey Arrow dot last's longer than 1-2 second, you sure been playing ranger?.

3. level 5 trap, last's around 5 second's, placing two trap's further extend's the time, test it yourself, or stop using level 1 trap and relying on +10.

I know my class

Not yet.

HOW CAN YOU SCATTER 100% WHEN AN ENEMY STANDING NEAR A WALL WHILE HITTING YOU?

WHY YOU GO NEAR A WALL? WHY CAN'T I SURVIVE JUMPING INTO A VOLCANO? WHY DARK CIRCLE NO WORK IF NO STANDING NEAR IT? YOU MAD BRO?

Please dont change my whole questions into another story, im asking HOW CAN YOU SCATTER 100% WHEN AN ENEMY STANDING NEAR A WALL WHILE HITTING YOU?

That trap after scatter is another story LMAO in another different pvp situation

Lol I advice you to shut up but you keep barking.

Flaming arrow can't kite?Necro stagger when they heal will slow them down and can make them caught in range and thats just one sec.Flaming arrow last 3 secs and you cant kite?

Use scatter shot when enemy standing near the wall is only idiot doing.Should either shoot flaming arrow then kite and use trap when in this situation.

1. Read the post you quoted, it clearly mention's DK

2. Flamey Arrow dot last's longer than 1-2 second, you sure been playing ranger?.

3. level 5 trap, last's around 5 second's, placing two trap's further extend's the time, test it yourself, or stop using level 1 trap and relying on +10.

Not yet.

1.You obviously quoted it from my first post and I 100% didnt mention DK  in it.

2.Lmao I max flamy arrow before of course I knew its fire duration smart ass

3.You just said it in your post that "A TRAP CAN LAST *OVER* 5 SECS" and like I said , pray so that some random enemy will get caught in that 1x1 trap or you are done.

So stop with all those EGOS of yours

1.You obviously quoted it from my first post and I 100% didnt mention DK  in it.

Totally didn't mention DK, No you didn't, and i totally didn't quote you saying DK.

avpAkfS.png

2.Lmao I max flamy arrow before of course I knew its fire duration smart ass

Yeah smart ass, every ranger will agree with you, trust me.

damages only continue for 1-2 secs.

WHY YOU GO NEAR A WALL? WHY CAN'T I SURVIVE JUMPING INTO A VOLCANO? WHY DARK CIRCLE NO WORK IF NO STANDING NEAR IT? YOU MAD BRO?

From the beginning you already started to ignore all my questions cause you dont even know and you just keeps on twisting all those things into another story.Eww

I already stated it from the first post, rangers lack of "unique" skills unlike other classes rogues jump/fly, bd shield, shaman lightning which works almost like blessing,barbie with heals.

But it seems all this ego MC supporter trying sooo hard to defend their classes.

Nah its a waste of time argueing with someone who always cry because "elf getting op and mc getting nerf" in their mind:(

Keeps on crying kiddo

Ok.. now that we have plenty of dungeons, how about concentrating on a new farmable dungeon like astral labyrinth? Just a thought, and i'm sure many players would also agree.

Ok.. now that we have plenty of dungeons, how about concentrating on a new farmable dungeon like astral labyrinth?

Never gonna happen again, they made dungeon's for seeker stamina, astral labyrinth was free.

best we get is farmable AA type bosses.

Ok.. now that we have plenty of dungeons, how about concentrating on a new farmable dungeon like astral labyrinth? Just a thought, and i'm sure many players would also agree.

It would be really nice, a new island like norlant for players 22 and up would also be awesome.

cry more

What is crying? this maybe, The big bad flying rogue's, such bullies :(

trap is one of the worse stun skill ever of the time alot melees can kill me in a I cant even do anything yet but I died.The most frustrating is some of those +9 rogues can kill me a +10 in few seconds.Thats why I already stopped to play this game about a week ago

Dk's hurricane does approx 300 dmg and the aoe dark pool does dot 50 dmg and both skills are only *arrounds the player* adding damage from exhale and thorns  1k  along with le threads *otherwise the kiter keeps distance*  ( rabbit defence is considered so damage taken by the enemy mught greatly reduce)

After all that a priest/druid/ranger have binds that keep space between the dk it healers regain previous health, rangers have thier limiless binds keep dk away thus the kiter eventually damages over time and beats the dk eventually

The point is this "guy" got +10 bow and was beaten by a +9 rogue because he don't even kite and just standing there like a dummy  :rofl:

Yes you are very right but take under your mind that with mace = low magick banner wont deal much dmg.

And if you think pala should use push back ability then your pala tactic is run away tactic. If you mean it then yes pala can be awsome char in running away :D

Why not pushing back the enemy to banner radius when he runs from it at 1v1 mode? ;)

And btw.. mace+shield has more survival rate than spear. Although heal and banner dmg are way lower but shield could block much of the dmg that you can receive using a spear, and ofc providing much higher def and slightly higher hp.

OP characters do not need to rely on a good skills, all the characters can be OP, as long as have a lot of money :drinks:

Yes of course cutie  :blush:  +1 vs +10 any class,the winner will always +10.

But we are comparing the skill with the same amped like +10 druid vs +10 necro

I HATE U DEVS ALOT, WHY U ALWAYS GIVE DRUID AND PRIEST NICE SKILL AND SHAMANS GET NOOB SKILLS, PIREST NOW CAN REMOVE OUR HP AND MANA IN 3 skills. DRUID NOW OP IN DMG STUN AND HEAL, WTF THATS NOT FAIR, WHY WE NEED SKILL FOR COOL DOWN, WHILE DRUIDS GET WATER  STUN AND DMG  AND DONT FORGET THE duckING LINK HEAL  :facepalm:   

Ranger

"Hunter's Cage". Ranger closes the enemy into energy cage which stuns the enemy, but increasing his physical damage.

"his" backs to the ranger or the stunned enemy?

Blade dancer

"Counterattack". After each attack on your character, Blade dancer can strike back. Developing the skill increasing its chance, damage and active time.

How he will strike back? what's the way? Is it like shamans' "Lightning Shield"?

Craft

One useful change been done in crafting system. You only could follow crafting tasks if you were logged in. Now application will be sending you pop ups informing you that the task is over.

So you mean, I won't be able to craft a rare craft started before I logged in, I can only craft rare tasks that are appeared after I log in?

Interface improvements

We’ve made a little, but very important interface change. Now opened windows in game client can be closed by clicking (or tapping) on “neutral” zone (green area on the screenshot).

menu.png

Navigation in menu became more convenient. But it also helps gaming process, making collecting trophies or changing weapons way faster. Otherwise, if you don’t find this option useful, you can always switch it off in game settings.

Can you explain it more pls ? :)

Thanks for this awesome brand new update! :friends: :give_rose: :good: ;) :) :clapping:

I got thru 9 pages and don't even wanna read any more. Update not even here yet and as always MC on here crying like a buncha ♥♥♥♥♥es. U don't even realize the diff skills are meant for diff PLAY STYLES. So many diff combinations and possibilities that too say any one class is better than another is simply ignorance, plain and simple. Just cuz the skills are there doesn't mean ppl have every one at 4/4. But you complain like they do.

Just shut up, the skills are fine, if the class doesn't work for how u WANT to play, then pick a diff class. Just cuz u don't want to change your main char doesn't mean the devs need to accommodate your ♥♥♥♥♥ing every time u see something u don't like.

But of course, we all know elf skills will be nerfed because the elf side is the one who appreciates updates and mc side doesn't appreciate shit. Anything that makes it harder to gank someone just pisses u right off huh??? How long before all u rogues start crying about the 2sec CD between using expert skills? Can't insta-gank someone by spamming them, OH NO!!! BETTER COMPLAIN!!!